NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Would like to say could someone volunteer to take the results for group 2 please

If you mean photos then I can do that... if not then I'm confused!?!?

If you mean photos then I can do that... if not then I'm confused!?!?

Photos yes please. Thank you

Changed my mind about winning a GP tonight. It would help if I looked at the tracks. Hate them. GP 1 forget about it. That's a write off. Like 3, 3 are meh and 6 I loathe especially Toads Turnpike Road Crash.

Changed my mind about winning a GP tonight. It would help if I looked at the tracks. Hate them. GP 1 forget about it. That's a write off. Like 3, 3 are meh and 6 I loathe especially Toads Turnpike Road Crash.

Wait until you try the car... :(

Wait until you try the car... :(

I personally hate some of the tracks, toads turnpike is the bane of the my life but the car really isn't that bad

I personally hate some of the tracks, toads turnpike is the bane of the my life but the car really isn't that bad

You're right. The car or should that be Reliant Regal Supervan, isn't as bad as I first thought. And it's actually GP 2 that's a write-off for me.

I got the photos for group 2. I'll open up in a bit, didn't see the change till just now. Making sure I have everyone.

Give me a minute, something's up with my Wii remote...

Gonna get a different one.

Yeah, something seems to have gone wrong with the GPs numbers, will get that sorted!!

OK, all set for Group 2

We have Brian so you will only have 6

Sorry I wasn't speaking, my girl firmed was watching tele and I was on gamepad.

And what the fuck just happened on mount wario... Blueshelled, on the line, I was in the chequered line.... And 2 people took over me. I can't believe my face isn't inside my gamepad

Edited by dazzybee

Rainbow road has to count as my worst race of the night -it all went down hill from the moment that bo-bomb got left between the two thwomps. Then on the 3rd from last corner, I'd nailed the slide, was about to turbo when lightening struck and I watched as I slid off the side of the track. I didn't even get to go round the final corner :(

Sorry again everyone for the late start!

Oh @Brian58...

How are we supposed to have an F-Zero theme night if you show up as Wario on a bright orange bike?

(I know that bike is awesome, but we've all gotta make sacrifices)

I thought I was being clever by turning up in a Samus costume, but seems like @welsh_gamer didn't have a Captain Falcon amiibo either.

Apart from that epic comeback in GP2, my night was pretty mediocre over all.

Group 2 results.

GP1

b36OVwq.png

GP2jWUzLc2.png

GP3epEYbRe.png

Another great night and so much fun with the Falcon setup. Gonna get a few images and post them on Miiverse saying that we need a F-Zero.

Oh @Brian58...

How are we supposed to have an F-Zero theme night if you show up as Wario on a bright orange bike?

I thought I was being clever by turning up in a Samus costume, but seems like @welsh_gamer didn't have a Captain Falcon amiibo either.

I was absolutely terrible tonight, one of my worst performances by far. Ah well, better luck next week :P

Oh @Brian58...

(I know that bike is awesome, but we've all gotta make sacrifices).

I honestly can't stop laughing out loud at that. :laughing: Priceless!

What's it like in there? Kinda cramped I imagine. :heh:

I'm only little, quite cosy!

Although I don't speak much, had to mute the mic. My sister was constantly speaking in Portuguese and then my brother came up shouting [REDACTED] things. :heh: Also, this is probably her last evening on this, I can't believe that for most of the night she was doing her best to keep me in fifth. Sorry about the Toad Harbor thing, my pro controller freaked out. Loved the set up. hated the choice of some courses. A fun evening overall. :)

Well the whole night started badly when on the very first race I was about 1/3 lap out ahead with one corner left when I was hit with THREE red shells, a blue shell and for good measure another red shell and finished last! :(

Ridiculous...

Oh @Brian58...

Read it as any Character and Car parts, didn't look at the pictures underneath, thought it strange everyone had the same car,apologies, first year at it, will try and suss it out better next time.