NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Yeah, something seems to have gone wrong with the GPs numbers, will get that sorted!!

No bothers. Looking further there's a lot of crazy numbers in there, like the top 3 %. :p

No bothers. Looking further there's a lot of crazy numbers in there, like the top 3 %. :p

Yeah what it is they are formulated to what the GP number are so since they when wrong, so did the percentages. This should be correct now

League%20table_zpslikvela7.jpg

Next League night 5th March 2015 8:00pm

GP1_zpsjaiv36la.jpg

GP2_zpsmrmkdj3d.jpg

GP3_zpsfwxhz7rn.jpg

If you wish to sign up to this "Always in" List, confirm it along with your "in" post for next weeks league night.

It will be upto you if you choose to sign up to this list to let me know when you can't play. One no show without prior notice and you will be removed from this list for four weeks.

Just want clarification. It says you can pick any character and parts, but then we have the Mii and the Blue Falcon part. Is it those are another any night?

Just want clarification. It says you can pick any character and parts, but then we have the Mii and the Blue Falcon part. Is it those are another any night?

Use the parts in the picture, ignore the writing

Good God I hate that vehicle, it's difficult to control.

Good God I hate that vehicle, it's difficult to control.

Yeah, not exactly the easiest thing to control.

But it was inevitable we were going to get a Blue Falcon night. I'm glad to get it out of the way early.

(Shame I don't have access to the Capt. Falcon Amiibo)

I'm sorry, I'm out again. People keep booking stuff on Thursdays. I'll be there next Thursday for definite though.

Had a few online games last with the set up. It's like driving on ice... I don't hold out much hope! :(

Had a few online games last with the set up. It's like driving on ice... I don't hold out much hope! :(

No change there then

NEXT LEAGUE NIGHT: TONIGHT Thursday 5th March 2015 - 8.00pm BST

All groups will play 3 GPs

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

6. @viceview51 NNID: viceview51

7. @f00had NNID:BrockJames

8. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

9. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

10. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

11. @Phube NNID:Phubey

Most likely update this later so check later today. If you still need to add me, I will open the room at 7:45 so do so before then. Also if I have forgotten you/included you when you are not playing, just say so

Huh? Isn't there 23 players or am I reading it wrong?

No they are other member that are not in the always in list, they haven't declared they are in

No they are other member that are not in the always in list, they haven't declared they are in

sorry dude I'm going to have to pull out tonight

If there is space it looks like I will be able to take part this evening.. I guess Welshgamer takes 12th spot.. clown leaves one last space free if I'm looking at this correctly

Huh? Maybe on the day we just put who is confirmed to play rather than those two lists, looks confusing to me!

If the list gets updated and we end up with two groups, is it possible for my little sister to join (although she's not part of the forum)?

If the list gets updated and we end up with two groups, is it possible for my little sister to join (although she's not part of the forum)?

I don't see why not. Sure isn't that what Emerald Emblem does with his brother?

NEXT LEAGUE NIGHT: TONIGHT Thursday 5th March 2015 - 8.00pm BST

All groups will play 3 GPs

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @welsh_gamer NNID: WelshGamer

5. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

6. @f00had NNID:BrockJames

Group 2- BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher

1. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

2. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

3.@viceview51 NNID: viceview51

4. Viceview51's sister

5.@BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

6. @Phube NNID:Phubey

7. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Most likely won't update agin now so check league position and add yourself to the right group today. If you still need to add me, I will open the room at 7:45 so do so before then. Also if I have forgotten you/included you when you are not playing, just say so

Woohoo! Group 2. Might have a chance of winning a GP tonight.