NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Well that lasted long.. sorry looks like I won't be able to make it tonight, I'm out

Well that lasted long.. sorry looks like I won't be able to make it tonight, I'm out

Watching the Europa League? Extra time? ;)

Only just got home, coming on now.

If you try and join us but I've started now

@Jimbob I am sorry you didn't get to race tonight and in fairness I should had thought to add you. I will add you for next week and hope this doesn't put you off playing

Poor night for me. I peaked in race 3 and 4 of GP two then it just went downhill again. Was a blast to have a lot of people in the races though. Great fun.

@RedShell the last lap of Donut Plains in the first GP, watch @Dcubed or me. Either one will do.

I have no idea what happened...

(The Mole gets further and further away from me. I'm not putting up much of a fight)

ARRGGHHH!!!! WHY!? WHY DID I HAVE TO BLOW IT COMPLETELY ON THE LAST RACE!!! :shakehead

A real mixed bag tonight. Some ups, a lot of downs and a shedload of So Unfairs :yay:

Yeah! We need a gif of that moment with me and Glen-i. The HELL happened there on that last lap!?

Distracted by the Europa League and the penalty shoot out. Not a great night but meh, not bothered.

@RedShell the last lap of Donut Plains in the first GP, watch @Dcubed or me. Either one will do.

I have no idea what happened...

Well, you get green shelled by viceview51. :hehe:

As for why that also causes Dcubed to spin out... ::shrug::laughing:

Why who is that good-looking racer?

It was crazy! It's like the one green shell managed to hit both me and Glen-I at the same time :laughing:

Sent @The Mole a link to download the excel file which contains the league table, player of the month, themes, courses, vehicles etc so he is good to go.

I'll leave updating the league table to include last weeks results to him.

That green shell was a Hail Mary to see if I could improve some positions in that last lap.

I'm sure I can relate my good positioning on some tracks to the type of items I get. I got two coins while in sixth in one of the races and ended up almost last, there was another in which I got in one lap three mushrooms three times.

Sent @The Mole a link to download the excel file which contains the league table, player of the month, themes, courses, vehicles etc so he is good to go.

I'll leave updating the league table to include last weeks results to him.

Could you send me the link too? I'd like to have a look at the file... maybe I can glean something from it, or give something to it. Also 60MBs isn't a bit much for an excel file?

Okay, who do I send my ideas for theme weeks now?

Send them to me please.

Right will be a bit late updating the score as I will be getting my head round the file but should be back to normal by next week

Send them to me please.

Right will be a bit late updating the score as I will be getting my head round the file but should be back to normal by next week

Its pretty straightforward

Things to remember

Update the attendance column, number of GPs needs increasing by 3 each week

Make sure you include the league points not GP points when updating the league table, there is a formula based on the number of players at the top to work out the league points (this is the time consuming part).

Lot easier to do now than last year when 30+ were playing each week

Once done, sort the league table by Row J, make sure you highlight all the scores to the right as well otherwise its going to mess it all up.

Copy and paste into paint (surprisingly this is the best program to do it)

Save as jpg, upload to a photo sharing site and post on here.

Sorry they are a bit late but here are the results from last race night.

The Results

Results_zps9p6pjjxy.jpg

The League Table

League%20table_zps46k3iuto.jpg

Weekly Comments

First of all I would like to say thank you for everyone that turned up to play, numbers were a bit thin on the ground last week but hopefully that will pick up in the next upcoming weeks. Would also like to welcome @AlohaTambo to the league. We all hoped you enjoyed it and hopefully see you again next week.

Secondly, the time for random groups has now come to an end and the groups will now be determined depending on your league position. Also we will be having theme nights so if you have any ideas, send them to me please.

Next we have the top 5 players of the month for February. Well done to all of the players who made it in.

POTM_zps6pkfbvw3.jpg

Finally, I will put the theme up for the next league in the next couple of days.

See you all next race night!!

Just want to say thank you to @lostmario for all the hard work and dedication that he has put into the MK League in the past few years. He has ensured that the League was a success, week in, week out. I hope the success of the League continues for many years to come.

The N-E MK League was the sole reason why I signed up to this forum in the first place and for that I am grateful.

Cheers again for all your hard work, Lost.

Just want to say thank you to @lostmario for all the hard work and dedication that he has put into the MK League in the past few years. He has ensured that the League was a success, week in, week out. I hope the success of the League continues for many years to come.

The N-E MK League was the sole reason why I signed up to this forum in the first place and for that I am grateful.

Cheers again for all your hard work, Lost.

Same goes for me.

League%20table_zps46k3iuto.jpg

There's something not right with my score. Looking straight away I should have 4 second places and 2 third places.

There's something not right with my score. Looking straight away I should have 4 second places and 2 third places.

Yeah, something seems to have gone wrong with the GPs numbers, will get that sorted!!