NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Sorry :( I really want to play. Unfortunatly it seems either my charger or my batteries are failing. And I refuse to buy new or support the painful gamepad. I will rejoin when the new courses hits, but only temperortirty as I am forced to use the gamepad.

Sorry :( I really want to play. Unfortunatly it seems either my charger or my batteries are failing. And I refuse to buy new or support the painful gamepad. I will rejoin when the new courses hits, but only temperortirty as I am forced to use the gamepad.

Can't you just play with it plugged in?

Does anyone at all want to take over complete control of the league? My heart isn't in to it at all.

Just quoting for the new page.

Seems a little harsh lostmario having to do this if he doesn't want to anymore.

So, anyone want to take over from him?

Would it help if as well as host and photographer, we also had an individual who was responsible for working out all the scores for individuals in that group?

LostMario has set up a very clear system, with the league table in its current form if should be feasible to take the relevant data (name, games played, points, 1st, 2nd and 3rd places) and provide it for Lostmario, which would at least reduce the burden on him (hopefully!).

I can caretaker for a while, certainly I wouldn't mind dealing with the league table

Does anyone at all want to take over complete control of the league? My heart isn't in to it at all.
Just quoting for the new page.

Seems a little harsh lostmario having to do this if he doesn't want to anymore.

So, anyone want to take over from him?

He doesn't have to do this anymore if he doesn't want to. :blank:

Lost, if you don't want to go with @Pestneb's idea, or if no one comes forward to take over the league completely (I certainly won't be, after the last time I tried it :hehe:) then just call it a day and close the thread.

And that's coming from arguably the biggest Mario Kart fan on N-E, and probably the most active participant of the MK league over the years.

: peace:

I think this guy is offering to take over! He seems very capable.

The wiimote?

Sorry read it wrong, I thought it was your Gamepad having charging problems...

Right, The Mole has declared interest in taking over. I'll upload the excel file to a upload site this week and let him have a look at everything that goes into running this league.

The file is 60mb in size.

He doesn't have to do this anymore if he doesn't want to. :blank:

Lost, if you don't want to go with @Pestneb's idea, or if no one comes forward to take over the league completely (I certainly won't be, after the last time I tried it :hehe:) then just call it a day and close the thread.

And that's coming from arguably the biggest Mario Kart fan on N-E, and probably the most active participant of the MK league over the years.

: peace:

Thats the one thing I won't do, end it early, as there are a few of you really enjoying it.

If The Mole and anyone else sees it as too big a job, I'll continue doing it just I won't be giving 100% like I have in the past.

Right, The Mole has declared interest in taking over. I'll upload the excel file to a upload site this week and let him have a look at everything that goes into running this league.

The file is 60mb in size.

If The Mole and anyone else sees it as too big a job, I'll continue doing it just I won't be giving 100% like I have in the past.

I am very happy to be giving this a try and will put in my best efforts to continue this league and keep it as successful as Lostmario has made it

I'm IN this week. Maybe should sign up for the "always in" at this stage.

Not sure if I should be doing this yet as Lostmario hasn't sent me the excel file yet however there is no time like the present to start:

NEXT LEAGUE NIGHT: TOMORROW Thursday 12th January 2015 - 8.00pm BST

All groups will play 3 GPs

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

6. @viceview51 NNID: viceview51

7. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

8. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

9. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

10. @AlohaTambo NNID: AlohaTambo

I will look later on to see if anyone else wants to join, make sure you add your hosts before the groups open. If I have also missed someone out, just say

I'm happy for you to post the groups, I need a good free upload site, anyone got any suggestions?

Eh in Always in... i was out last week. But said i was back in last Sunday.

NEXT LEAGUE NIGHT: TONIGHT Thursday 12th January 2015 - 8.00pm BST

All groups will play 3 GPs

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

6. @viceview51 NNID: viceview51

7. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

8. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

9. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

10. @AlohaTambo NNID: AlohaTambo

11. @Phube NNID:Phubey

12. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

Some people still need to add me, I will open the room at 7:45 so do so before then

Eh in Always in... i was out last week. But said i was back in last Sunday.

Sorry Phube, didn't notice that, has been correctly amended :)