NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii

Project Treasure

Is it playable on Gamepad only? I'll give it a go when I get home, see if it's as bad as you guys think.

Yeah, that's how I played it.

I'm surprised you guys actually gave it a chance, it couldn't have looked more terrible in the Direct. Even for a free game!

Okay, just played it. Couldn't get into rooms with anyone else, so I had to play it alone and it is unspeakably dull. I don't think the game will be much improved by playing with others though, controls are appalling, it's really slow and combat is pretty easy. Should have just listened to you guys and not bothered.

I was just about to fire this up, there's no local co-op, no? Will still try, just not yet

This is hilariously bad!
Yeah, as soon as I saw that completely flat door handle :heh: which had just been done with a texture, I was like... "oh dear" :laughing:

So bad that it's good?
Nope. So bad, it's bad.

Nuts :p I was hoping it'd actually be like the ridiculous B Movies it's clearly inspired by. So bad that it's somehow entertaining

OK, I don't think it's so bad. I only would like more complicated levels, but maybe there are with harder levels.

It needs voice chat and it's to easy, but all in all I enjoy it actually.

Edited by Kounan

I enjoyed it a lot whilst playing it with 3 friends whilst we had a Discord voice chat up. It is 'so bad that it's good'. There's something strangely compelling about Lost Reavers that wants me to continue playing, despite the monotonous combat and poorly designed levels, not to mention pretty terrible controls. I finally hit level 15 tonight, so I will be trying out the boss fight with a few mates. We'll see how it goes.

I think it's quite telling that we came to the consensus that Devil's Third is a better game. (I personally have a soft spot for Devil's Third, that game is B-tier goodness, whereas Lost Reavers is probably bordering C-Tier mediocrity).

Sign in to follow this