NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii

Project Treasure

Project Treasure For Wii U Announced By Bandai Namco

B7UQwXfIMAIv0uj.jpg

Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada teased a new title: Project Treasure for Wii U.

He didn’t share too much as far as details go, he revealed that it’s an upcoming free-to-play title for the Wii U, that will allow four players to get together and cooperate online. The basic aim is to clear traps, route enemies, and seize treasure.

I'm not really sure why they put this into the direct... it just seems random and comes down to "we're making a multiplayer game that will be ftp." With some music and dramatic sound effects.

I'm curious, and if it's free to download I'll probably give it a go, if only to satisfy my curiosity... but really there's nothing to say about this really other than

bandai namco are making a game for the Wii U :blank:

The vibe I got from this was "It's like Heroes of Ruin but for the WiiU".

A brief clip was shown of this game during the Japanese Direct. It looks fugly as hell.

Nintendo Direct 2015.5.31 出展映像 Project TREASURE(仮称)

Looks like a nice 4 player tomb-raiding game. If online it could be fun.

Looking forward to seeing more at E3.

Graphics are crap, but it looks like it could be decent hack & slash fun!

We'll see...

'Dem tick-box characters... :awesome:

I don't know why but I like this, I think.... Weird, not sure what I like about it...

I don't know why but I like this, I think.... Weird, not sure what I like about it...

Yeah, it's got a nice B-tier vibe to it that I actually quite like. Sort of rough and ready :)

The visuals are subpar and the gameplay looked pretty average as well. I hope its got another year of dev time left.

Graphics look decent sure your watching the right video ?
it looks like The Last Story/Xenoblade on Wii. Depends what you expect from an HD game I guess.

The environbments are quite empty. However, the stuff that is there looks good.

Problem is that judging by the video, the sword mechanics are quite basic.

Honestly, however, I think this is just what the Wii U needs. Not to mention: isn't this the first (and thus far only) new game that's been announced for the Wii U? Not counting indie stuff, of course.

Just a heads up that the open beta starts for the game this week and runs until the 26th April. I'll give it a blast to see how good/bad it is.

I've got a feeling this could be the new Devil's Third... except without the single player. :p

Of course by that I mean, it'll be a blast to play online, a few people will play it initially and then next to no one, but I'd love to be wrong though as this title has potential. :)

I could do with a new online game. It would be good if this was it, but somehow I doubt it will be.

I've got a feeling this could be the new Devil's Third... except without the single player. :p

Of course by that I mean, it'll be a blast to play online, a few people will play it initially and then next to no one, but I'd love to be wrong though as this title has potential. :)

That's my main concern: Will enough people actually play this online? Devil's Third online was strangely a blast, I even convinced four other people to purchase it just to play online with them. A colleague on the site I write for lives in Japan and has played the beta. He says that he has had a lot of fun with it, though it looks like a Xbox 360 game.

This. Is. Awful. icon13.gif

Yup. It's stupidly basic, looks like a low end PS2 game and is very bland. Garbage.

*deletes from Wii U*

Is it playable on Gamepad only? I'll give it a go when I get home, see if it's as bad as you guys think.

Sign in to follow this