NEurope
Ike

Fire Emblem Fates

I got an email a few days ago saying it had been packaged, but so far it doesn't look like it has been dispatched yet, booh.

For those getting all the games, which path are you going to start with?

I have pretty much avoided all news about these games, but I have heard that Conquest is supposed to be the harder game? I might start with Birthright then to properly get back into it (even though I played Awakening on Hard I think).

I think I am intending to start with Birthright because it might be more difficult to go back to having played the more complex Conquest/Revelations.

James Jones from Radio Free Nintendo started on Birthright though and and was a bit put off by how easy it was. It may have even put him off trying the others.

I don't think I could be put off a Fire Emblem game though, so that is not a problem.

I will start on Birthright because it is easier, so I get the practice and experience to get through Conquest.

Started playing Birthright last night. Gorgeous art style again and really nice use of the 3D. I very rarely use the 3D on my 3DS after testing it when I first get a game but I might just leave it on for Fire Emblem.

Missed the pre-order with Nintendo, but walked into Game today and they had a copy of the limited edition :)

And that's why I never would have ordered from them otherwise, they shipped it today. Unlikely that I will get it tomorrow.

Mine came yesterday. I have only played for a hour or so, but it seems like a very highly polished game.

It going to be a struggle for us though as both my Wife and Daughter want to play as well. :D

Looking forward to hearing you guys' thoughts as you go through it! I'm still going through Revelation, feeling a little overwhelmed by how much Fire Emblem I've played the last few weeks but it's such a brilliant package of games. I love it.

When I wrote the review a couple of weeks ago I was Birthright > Conquest, but now I'm feeling the reverse! Trying to get through the final instalment as quick as I can so I can finish off its review.

Mines arrived... Can't wait to get stuck in... Have a feeling my 3DS is going to get beasted this year - Zelda -picross, pocket card jockey, now this. PLus loads more coming...

Must finish Uncharted 4 first though!

Fcuk Amazon

Pre ordered birthright and got email today saying it has been delayed to June 7th.

Not sure if asda or Smyth's will stock it.

Mine arrived today, yay! :D

Also just noticed that GAME have the limited edition in stock right now! So for anyone who missed out, you can try and snap it up if you're quick!

http://www.game.co.uk/en/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition-only-at-game-1122989?categoryIdentifier=1105146

@Hero\-of\-Time

Thanks but I managed to nab a copy from them the other day and it just arrived.

image_zpsynnl7jfz.jpeg

*raises middle finger at Nintendo UK Store*

Thanks but I managed to nab a copy from them the other day and it just arrived.

image_zpsynnl7jfz.jpeg

*raises middle finger at Nintendo UK Store*

Haha ok, wasn't sure if you got one or not. Happy to see you managed to order one in the end. :D

Does anyone who ordered the special edition know how we get our free theme?

Does anyone who ordered the special edition know how we get our free theme?

Just checked my email and I got a code just after 6pm.

Now the difficult part... deciding who to pair up with who. Leaning towards Corrin and Sakura at the moment.

Fire Emblem Fates Limited Edition get!

:D

169khp3.jpg

Big thanks to @peterl0 for this as he sold me his spare GAME pre-order for cost plus postage. :)

I'm very appreciative of this, while I won't get to play it immediately I definitely will soon and I'm very happy to have the complete package from the start. : peace:

This will surely be the game(s) which will get me properly into finally completing each game in the Fire Emblem series, a task which I have not yet achieved but I hope to from this day forward. :smile:

Glad it arrived safely! I also urge you to play and complete all three games (starting with Birthright).

Once I have started with these it is pretty much impossible to stop!

Glad it arrived safely! I also urge you to play and complete all three games (starting with Birthright).

Once I have started with these it is pretty much impossible to stop!

As am I, thank you again for this. :)

I will soon, the game is sat in front of me sealed for now but as soon as I've caught up with reviews I will be right on it, I promise. : peace:

I can't wait to start playing, these next few days will be tough but I'm lucky to have the game so it will be played and appreciated. :D

How many 3DS machines is that now, @Ike? :D

This is number 12 if I'm remembering correctly.

Up to chapter 15 so far of Birthright. I'm still really enjoying it but it feels like a bit of a nothing story, kind of bouncing from location to location with "the war" looming overhead. Thankfully the battles and interactions between characters seem to be more than enough to keep me engaged.

I'm seeing many Fire Emblem titles on shelves, but which is the latest (and best) version? Excuse my ignorance.