NEurope
Ike

Fire Emblem Fates

Certainly looks to be in stock at 89 euro, might google translate the page to be certain

Not sure if the link I posted even works properly (doesn't seem to for me right now), but here is the limited edition again: Fire Emblem Fates SE

You should be able to order it from Amazon.de, however I am not sure what the shipping costs are like.

They also seem to have set up a limit of 1 item per customer on there, so no point trying to order more than 1.

Not sure if the link I posted even works properly (doesn't seem to for me right now), but here is the limited edition again: Fire Emblem Fates SE

You should be able to order it from Amazon.de, however I am not sure what the shipping costs are like.

They also seem to have set up a limit of 1 item per customer on there, so no point trying to order more than 1.

It didn't work for me but i just went to amazon.de and it was on the front page for me

It didn't work for me but i just went to amazon.de and it was on the front page for me

Same, I paid £77.49 or something in the end, definitely worth it either way, a bit of translation involved but it seems to work, thanks @Eenuh. :D

I haven't ordered from Amazon Germany before but hopefully all will be well and with some luck I should have the special edition on launch day one way or another. : peace:

Same, I paid £77.49 or something in the end, definitely worth it either way, a bit of translation involved but it seems to work, thanks @Eenuh. :D

I haven't ordered from Amazon Germany before but hopefully all will be well and with some luck I should have the special edition on launch day one way or another. : peace:

Big, no massive thanks to @Eenuh!

I've ordered from Amazon.fr before and it seems all amazon products come from the same distribution centres, so its almost no different to amazon.co.uk

Hell even amazon.com is a breeze to order from

A heads up to those who've preordered from Amazon Germany. According to Gaf....

It's the second print that ships June 16 just like in Australia. So be warned that you'll get it late.

A heads up to those who've preordered from Amazon Germany. According to Gaf....

Ah sorry, didn't actually know that. I wonder if that means the UK might get a second print as well...

Ah sorry, didn't actually know that. I wonder if that means the UK might get a second print as well...

No need to be sorry. I didn't know either. I just happened to pop into the Gaf thread when they were discussing it.

Yeah, a second print could be in the cards for everyone, seeing as the demand is quite high.

So I've been playing this for the N-Europe review....

It's good. Very good. Overwhelming how much of it there is!

The above review is technically a work in progress, without a score as of yet. The embargo for Revelation isn't up yet, so I will be updating it once it has to make a full judgement on the whole package. While each part is technically its own game could be reviewed separately, I felt it appropriate and would make for a better overall piece to judge them together as they are really three parts of one whole rather than having three pretty similar reviews. I may give each a separate score as well as the overall final score if people would like that :)

So I've been playing this for the N-Europe review....

It's good. Very good. Overwhelming how much of it there is!

The above review is technically a work in progress, without a score as of yet. The embargo for Revelation isn't up yet, so I will be updating it once it has to make a full judgement on the whole package. While each part is technically its own game could be reviewed separately, I felt it appropriate and would make for a better overall piece to judge them together as they are really three parts of one whole rather than having three pretty similar reviews. I may give each a separate score as well as the overall final score if people would like that :)

Good read, you actually managed to rekindle my need for this game a bit.

Conquest sounds scary, sticking with Casual all the way through!

I do have one question though, those voice clips that play throughout conversations, can you turn them off in the options like you could in Awakening?

Because those were insanely irritating.

Cheers @Mr\-Paul a very good read. I don't think I could have been more hyped for the game than I already was though.

Good read, you actually managed to rekindle my need for this game a bit.

Conquest sounds scary, sticking with Casual all the way through!

I do have one question though, those voice clips that play throughout conversations, can you turn them off in the options like you could in Awakening?

Because those were insanely irritating.

That's a very good point! You probably can turn them off but I didn't even think of that! I will check when I'm home later.

And yes, casual mode is definitely the way to go!

EU DLC prices.

Following on from the confirmation of the North American prices for Fire Emblem Fates' DLC, Nintendo of Europe has now revealed how much all of this lovely content is going to cost on the other side of the pond.

As is the case in North America, all of the content outlined below can be purchased for a one-off fee - the Map Pack 1 "season pass" will set you back £16.19 / €17.99, and gives access to all 11 maps as and when they are released, as well as 10,000 in-game gold. Taking into account that purchased separately the maps will cost you £22.70 / €24.90, that's quite a sweet deal.

If you'd rather pick and choose which maps you have, then here's a breakdown:

• Before Awakening - Beyond the gate to another world lies the Halidom of Ylisse. (20th May, free)
  • Boo Camp - It is said that there is another world where one can get plenty of experience… (26th May, £2.29/€2.49)
  • Beach Brawl - And the winner of the royal families' battle over a ticket to paradise is… (26th May, £2.29/€2.49)
  • Ghostly Gold - It is said that there is another world where one can get plenty of gold… (2nd June, £2.29/€2.49)
  • Museum Melee - It is said that there is a world where one can get many new weapons… (2nd June, £2.29/€2.49)
  • Royal Royale - A battle to determine the strongest royal. And the last one standing is— (9th June, £2.29/€2.49)
  • Hidden Truths (1 & 2) - The secret prologue to the world of Fates. 2 map set. (16th June, £4.09/€4.49)
  • Vanguard Dawn - A trial ground using the stage Elincia's Gambit from Radiant Dawn. (23rd June, £1.79/€1.99)
  • Anna on the Run - Anna is cornered by thieves! What will her fate be…? (30th June, £1.79/€1.99)
  • Ballistician Blitz - A trial ground using the stage The Wooden Cavalry from Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. (7th July, £1.79/€1.99)
  • A Gift From Anna - If you select "A Gift from Anna" from the "Play DLC" section of the Dragon's Gate after downloading, you may select and receive either the Sighting Lens OR the Witch's Mark. Only playable once. (7th July, free)
  • Witches' Trial - A trial ground using the stage Fear Mountain from Fire Emblem Gaiden.(14th July, £1.79/€1.99)

Casual mode? What's all this nonsense? :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Anyway my copy of the soundtrack came in. Not had a chance to listen to it yet.

IMG_20160505_234438.jpg

Edited by Ike

Just got an email off Nintendo UK store saying my order for the special edition has been cancelled. They said that due to a technical error the item was showing as in stock but it really wasn't. Wow! As if this company hadn't peed me off enough this week.

Just got an email off Nintendo UK store saying my order for the special edition has been cancelled. They said that due to a technical error the item was showing as in stock but it really wasn't. Wow! As if this company hadn't peed me off enough this week.

That is shit! What else they done?

I still don't understand why they limit special editions, they always sell out in minutes, even the weird j pop smt x fe game; I mean, nintedo should be desperate for sales, can't they put them up for preorder and make as many as they sell?!!

That is shit! What else they done?

I still don't understand why they limit special editions, they always sell out in minutes, even the weird j pop smt x fe game; I mean, nintedo should be desperate for sales, can't they put them up for preorder and make as many as they sell?!!

I meant Nintendo as a company. Them essentially cancelling E3 and this happening from their store is the icing on the cake.

I meant Nintendo as a company. Them essentially cancelling E3 and this happening from their store is the icing on the cake.

Ah yes. Was that this week? Feels ages ago they crushed all our dreams :)

Yes I saw that "replacement" bundle, it should be at least £10 - £15 cheaper really being that most of the stuff in the package is digital plus you don't have even half of the extras.

Yup. They cancelled my order and in the same email pointed me towards this so called deal. Cheeky gits.

Got my shipping email for the special edition from the Nintendo UK store. :bouncy:

Apologies to anyone that missed out.

I couldn't really afford to get this :(

Suppose it will have to be put on the ever growing back log of "games to get".