NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Pokémon Shuffle (3DS/Android/iOS)

Alright. That doesn't make sense but thanks for the answer!

Hmm? What doesn't make sense

That you have to check in within a week to get the prize.

I could perhaps understand it if the prize went to the next in line afterwards but that isn't the case.

That you have to check in within a week to get the prize.

I could perhaps understand it if the prize went to the next in line afterwards but that isn't the case.

Just how all the promotions work I'm afraid. You'll have to wait for the repeat

To celebrate the release of the iOS version in Japan they released some codes for free stuff for all 3DS versions;

86001508 - 1.5 exp

86100002 - 1000 coins

08650005 - 500 coins

86040006 - 400 coins

08630007 - 300 coins

08620009 - 200 coins

86010010 - 100 coins

08645601 - Mega Speed Up

08601003 - +10 seconds

86000504 - + 5 moves

They all work fine I've checked, but there is a time limit to their use, of which I do not know the cut-off date, so get on the 3DS quickly.

To celebrate the release of the iOS version in Japan they released some codes for free stuff for all 3DS versions;

86001508 - 1.5 exp

86100002 - 1000 coins

08650005 - 500 coins

86040006 - 400 coins

08630007 - 300 coins

08620009 - 200 coins

86010010 - 100 coins

08645601 - Mega Speed Up

08601003 - +10 seconds

86000504 - + 5 moves

They all work fine I've checked, but there is a time limit to their use, of which I do not know the cut-off date, so get on the 3DS quickly.

September 30th :)

http://www.serebii.net/shuffle/passcode.shtml

It's finally where it belongs! I started this on iPad today. This time I might even play it.

It's far more exploitative on mobile. Prices are higher for everything, including in-game stuff (3500 coins for a Great Ball compared to 2500 in the 3DS etc.). It's horrible

It's far more exploitative on mobile. Prices are higher for everything, including in-game stuff (3500 coins for a Great Ball compared to 2500 in the 3DS etc.). It's horrible

And lets not pretend that the 3DS version was exactly consumer friendly either...

Still, at least it's where it belongs now :blank:

And lets not pretend that the 3DS version was exactly consumer friendly either...

Still, at least it's where it belongs now :blank:

It feels less responsive on mobile, too.

Alright, I lost my 3DS last week and have got a new one - or will get it in a couple of days. I have been weeping over the more than 100 hours I've put into this game, presumeably lost in space. However, I started thinking. Is there ANY way Nintendo knows how I've fared in this game? Seeing as it actively needs to connect to the internet to download and upload stuff, there might be some sort of "cloud save", ish, on this. Also, there is the Client Number in the game. I could sort of imagine that the client number is tied to my NNID in some sense and when I therefore release my NNID from my old 3DS, I could sort of redownload some of my Shuffle save data along with it...?

Also, does Shuffle automatically save data on the internet storage or on the SD card?

Bump.

A new version update has happened. It adds all 81 Alola Pokémon, 18 Alolan Forms and a myriad of Pikachu variants, Shiny Pokémon and alternate forms for Zygarde, Castform and Deoxys

More importantly, they finally fixed the missing name for the Nacht Carnival area. That's been bugging me for sooooo long... :heh:

Alolan Pokémon have been added, both though a lot of special stages as well as through 30 new Main Stages.

Well, there's actually no Alola Pokémon in the main stages. They're focusing on the remaining Pokémon from previous generations, thankfully. We're still missing tons of them, too, thanks to all those lame repeat stages... :hmm:

Sign in to follow this