NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Rhythm Tengoku 3DS!!

CALLED IT... KINDA! I said there'd be a nice surprise for me!

I love Rhythm Tengoku!

Here's a link to the Japanese Direct should jump straight to 44 minutes which is where they show the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sizap1jvoI8&t=44m8s

I hope it comes out here. From what I could gather in the Direct it's a collection of all the songs from the first 3 titles + new ones for 3DS! I did notice that the DS ones were remade so you hold the 3DS normally instead of sideways, do you think they'll change the controls for that?

I reckon that this one will probably get localised. Even if it isn't a big seller here, around half of the work is actually already done :p

I will double dip.

No way I can not import and wait for the EU release. Both versions all the way.

Nya... chop!

Nya... chop!

Nya... chop chop! :laughing:

Praying that they announce a European version (with Japanese audio option) at E3.

Lockstep alone would have sold it for me.

You know, if this wasn't already an insta-buy.

I caved and now I have the game preloaded on my Japanese 3DS waiting to be unlocked.

Thanks to the magic of timezones:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Thanks to the magic of timezones:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse
Nice! :)

I be super jealous. :D

Let us know how you find it.

: peace:

Nice! :)

I be super jealous. :D

Let us know how you find it.

: peace:

Could do with more local songs, only encountered 1 so far. Saying that though, there seems to be a lot more games in this than I thought, most of them need to be unlocked though so plenty of time for more vocal songs.

You get visual cues on the bottom screen to let you know if you got the timing right. You also get a score at the end so you can how you did.

Not entirely sure if there are new games or if they are from the GBA game, but the vocal song seemed like it wouldn't have been from the original.

Also, there is some kind of story. ::shrug:

Some of the songs must be different, played Flipper Flop (2 flipper rolls... 1... 2..!) last night and it sounded different to how I remember it.

[tweet]705522864443756545[/tweet]

Better late than never, ey? :hehe:

When this was announced I instantly thought of you.

I have the Wii version sitting unplayed. I should really give it a go. :D

Duuuuuuude. :nono:

Actually, I'm not as hyped for this as I once was, seeing as it's only 30 new stages. :hmm: Will be awesome for those that haven't played any of the previous games through.

Duuuuuuude. :nono:

Actually, I'm not as hyped for this as I once was, seeing as it's only 30 new stages. :hmm: Will be awesome for those that haven't played any of the previous games through.

The songs are slightly different so they're not completely the same.

When this was announced I instantly thought of you..

Haha.. me too, just as with Flipnote Studio 3D :grin:

I only ever played the Wii version briefly so am quite looking forward to Megamix :yay:

I have every version of this, including the Japan original. Still mega excited for it. Do we have even an idea of when? 2016 makes me think towards the end.

Sign in to follow this