NEurope
Helmsly

Nintendo Direct 14th of January

Guys! This is it! Every European New 3DS comes pre-packaged with Flipnote 3D!

BELIEVE!

Mine didn't :p

New 3DS launching next month along with Majora's Mask 3D. £180 for the standard model and £220-£240 for the XL.

Amiibo support and DLC for Captain Toad revealed. Extra stages based on other characters, similar to the Sonic Lost World DLC maybe?

Yoshi's Woolly World releasing February in Europe, and May for rest of the world.

SNES Remix trailer, no release date but coming soon. NES Remix 1 + 2 retail bundle for Europe maybe?

Mario Maker final trailer - worldwide launch in March.

A only on 'New 3DS' game shown. It's a racing game or platformer.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse released on the eShop after the Direct.

Mine didn't :p

OK, let me rephrase that...

Guys! This is it! Every non-Ambassador European New 3DS comes pre-packaged with Flipnote 3D!

BELIEVE!

I will always be bitter about this...

Edited by Glen-i

All aboard!!!!

Here's hopping for much bomb droppage. :heh:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

You can't beat a bit of pre-Nintendo Direct hype. :D

All aboard!!!!

Here's hopping for much bomb droppage. :heh:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

You can't beat a bit of pre-Nintendo Direct hype. :D

Ha ha! Brilliant!

All aboard!!!!

drummania.gif

Yeah, I'm getting way more hyped than I usually am for these things. And gifs like that are not helping.

I've got a good feeling something great (At least, great for me) will come out of this. No idea why, just a gut feeling.

I'm not buying a ticket for the hype train though. :( I think we know what'll be shown. If there's some surprises in there that would be nice. :)

We know from the Ambassador 3DS page that the RRP for the standard New 3DS is £155.99, so we'll probably see it in other shops for around £150 (hopefully a bit less, though!). I reckon £180 for the XL model though.

I know they tend to do bundles with the XL, but I'd love a New 3DS with Majora faceplates.

We know from the Ambassador 3DS page that the RRP for the standard New 3DS is £155.99, so we'll probably see it in other shops for around £150 (hopefully a bit less, though!). I reckon £180 for the XL model though.

I know they tend to do bundles with the XL, but I'd love a New 3DS with Majora faceplates.

Yup. I'm also hoping for a MM or MH NEW 3DS. It would make my decision to upgrade that much easier.

I'm not buying a ticket for the hype train though. :( I think we know what'll be shown. If there's some surprises in there that would be nice. :)

Every single Global Direct has brought at least one new game announcement. Even for the stuff we "know", it'll be new content about it. They won't just show the same old stuff as before

Teaser at the end of the Direct for Retro Studios' WiiU project, will announce a playable version at E3.

I hope.

Teaser at the end of the Direct for Retro Studios' WiiU project, will announce a playable version at E3.

I hope.

Cranky Kong spin-off? Hell yeah

I keep hoping for flipnote studio 3D! It still seems to be going strong in Japan.

Releasing it together with the new 3DS would kind of make sense since it's already installed on the system in Japan...

There are also a bit of rumors (from the bitblock guy) that they are going to show off Animal Crossing for WiiU.

Apparently it was planned to be shown at last year's E3, but got shoved back until now.

Animal Crossing Wii U Incoming?

I’ve been hearing some rumblings about Animal Crossing Wii U possibly being teased in Wednesday’s Nintendo Direct. Figured I would pass this along to everyone, but keep in mind nothing is for sure. I do know though that it was meant to be shown at last year’s e3 but was pushed aside for more development time and because Nintendo already had a large group of games. I think Mp10 actually stepped in to take it’s place and was meant to be shown in 2015 for the first time. Hence why MP10 looked so early in development at e3… anyways stay tuned, should be exciting to matter what! :)

A new 3ds release date should be a given, same goes for majora's mask.

Edited by M_rock

Cranky Kong spin-off? Hell yeah

Haha, I would be gutted, same if it was another DKC... in fact, if it was any sort of platformer.

I do want to know what they're working on though. I hope it's along the lines of the epicness of Metroid Prime!

I can't imagine playing an AC game on a home console. I suppose it might shift a few Wii Us

I can't imagine playing an AC game on a home console. I suppose it might shift a few Wii Us

I find this an odd thing to say considering half of the games were released on home consoles.

More if you count the Japan only N64 version.

I normally wouldn't get excited by these things, they always disappoint me personally. However, having recently entered the Wii U scene, I'm interested in anything they show.

I find this an odd thing to say considering half of the games were released on home consoles.

More if you count the Japan only N64 version.

Bear in mind I've only played New Leaf. I just think Animal Crossing seems so much more suited to handhelds. Pick up and play at various points in the day, it's like having another life in your pocket. Personally I find I need to set aside time in the day to play on a console. With my 3DS I can play ten minutes or more whenever I want all day.

I agree that AC is a much better fit for handhelds (particularly since it's pick up and play and never exactly pushes the hardware).

Saying that, I think if they could make a really neat online focused home console game then it would rock. I'm thinking 8+ people, standalone servers (a la Minecraft PC), quick drops ins and outs, large maps and connected towns. Show the world you can do online!

Thinking more about tomorrows Nintendo Direct, I think it could be good. The last 2 at the start of the year have been fairly good, last years more so. They'll want to start the year off with a bang. They have a lot of things to show and discuss.

I do really hope they announce a Majora's Mask special edition new 3ds XL AND Majora's Mask faceplates for the new 3DS, that way everyone gets a special edition

Thinking more about tomorrows Nintendo Direct, I think it could be good. The last 2 at the start of the year have been fairly good, last years more so. They'll want to start the year off with a bang. They have a lot of things to show and discuss.

You were on the right track with your first post about the ND. Don't get your hopes up, they've said it will talk about Spring games, games you don't care about like Mario Maker, Yoshi, Kirby etc

You were on the right track with your first post about the ND. Don't get your hopes up, they've said it will talk about Spring games, games you don't care about like Mario Maker, Yoshi, Kirby etc

Actually, it seems quite likely Xenoblade Chronicles X will show up.

Actually, it seems quite likely Xenoblade Chronicles X will show up.

That's a Spring game :)

That's a Spring game :)

You... You mean Japan, right?

Because if so, you know full well what I meant.