NEurope
dan-likes-trees

Xpert 11 Season 34 - The Times They Are a-Changin'

Ok for next season at least I will boost any significantly weaker lower league team unless they request not to be boosted :) thanks for the input guys

What a day to be a Lion!!!

ht_friday_night_lights_jef_121012_wblog_zps92c8b0a9.jpg

Can't wait to blow my chance at the league against @Zell on Friday. Good week to have your DuDs match @The Peeps

Might be a while till i get interview back from @Tales after today!

Congratulations to @MilaGi for doing the double over Eights!.

Who's going to stay up, Russian Rev Inter or AC Elites??

I've got three away games after DuD so I'm not at all confident of staying in first place :p

What a day to be a Lion!!!

ht_friday_night_lights_jef_121012_wblog_zps92c8b0a9.jpg

Can't wait to blow my chance at the league against @Zell on Friday. Good week to have your DuDs match @The Peeps

Might be a while till i get interview back from @Tales after today!

Congratulations to @MilaGi for doing the double over Eights!.

I was expecting 6 points to go to @Tales - certainly not the other way around! Very lucky I think... especially today's where I had only 2 shots but scored them both!

I still have to play @The Peeps at home so could make it interesting! :)

That'll be me! ;) Still got Russians and Dud to play so there's six points which should be enough!

That'll be me! ;) Still got Russians and Dud to play so there's six points which should be enough!

Plus an injury struck Eights - 3 easy points if ever there were some to retain your claim on the most storied trophy cabinet!

Eights out of the race. Aqui1a will be by Tuesday. Please drop points Peeps

88_AVB_1412661a.jpg

fnl.jpg?w=1600

Also - title race could easily go down to the final game with all three remaining challeners in the mix!!!

@MilaGi I sent you some Words with Winston as I don't think Tales will be up for it for a while, the suckkeerrr

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Eights out of the race. Aqui1a will be by Tuesday. Please drop points Peeps

88_AVB_1412661a.jpg

fnl.jpg?w=1600

Also - title race could easily go down to the final game with all three remaining challeners in the mix!!!

@MilaGi I sent you some Words with Winston as I don't think Tales will be up for it for a while, the suckkeerrr

Cheers! Received :) I'll try and get them answered this weekend if I can!

I can't get relegated so that's a bonus! Plus, my remaining 3 games are all at home too :D

I'd be surprised if I didn't drop points with three away games left to Yellow Sub, Coloccini and Aqui1a! Those two draws against Inter earlier in the season really damaged me.

I'd be surprised if I didn't drop points with three away games left to Yellow Sub, Coloccini and Aqui1a! Those two draws against Inter earlier in the season really damaged me.

Got my fingers crossed! Nonetheless, Aqui1a and Eights next up for me so the ball is thoroughly in your court. Inter has been good at picking points off the title contenders, as shown today!

When did I become mid-tier :( #wasgonnawintheleague

iq0whLT_zpsupmsono7.gif

Edited by Tales

iq0whLT_zpsupmsono7.gif

I don't think it's a case of being mid-tier. I think the current top half of the top league are just really close in strength and skill. It only takes one or two unexpected results to drop 3 or 4 places and this season has been quite unpredictable (although I have predicted a Winston victory which is looking likely :p)

Peepsy Mind Games

438383_1.jpg

iq0whLT_zpsupmsono7.gif

Predictable tactics, no strength in depth - just two off the top of my head. Please do the Words With Winston regardless!!

Jeeesus. Handed the league's most tedious, unlikeable team a shot at the league. Come on Peepsy finish off the job.

Bit harsh on Atlético there, I think they've done incredibly well this season. They've only conceded 8 goals all season!

I honestly didn't think I'd be in with a shot with these away games but doing 6-1 over Zell has turned my attitude right around. Theoretically I could now win with just a draw (or less). Still potential for Aqui1a, Winston and Eights all to break through to first though.

This is quite an exciting final :D

Jeeesus. Handed the league's most tedious, unlikeable team a shot at the league. Come on Peepsy finish off the job.

Mmm, those tears...

mtYVluh.jpg

Best of luck :)

Bit harsh on Atlético there, I think they've done incredibly well this season. They've only conceded 8 goals all season!

I honestly didn't think I'd be in with a shot with these away games but doing 6-1 over Zell has turned my attitude right around. Theoretically I could now win with just a draw (or less). Still potential for Aqui1a, Winston and Eights all to break through to first though.

This is quite an exciting final :D

Yeah cos they play very defensive for half their games!!

Nonetheless, that I've come to terms with my loss @Aqui1a I have to say, well played today I did not see 352 coming. The all-rounder trait is very underrated.

Writing off the season whilst I can still salvage my youth. I will win it one day.

Atlético must be stopped... no matter the cost.

Peeps!

One shall stand. One shall fall.

Why throw away your DV so recklessly?

That's a question you should ask yourself!

Atlético must be stopped... no matter the cost.

Peeps!

One shall stand. One shall fall.

Why throw away your DV so recklessly?

That's a question you should ask yourself!

Gutted Colo didn't pip you, couldve been a three way race going into the final day. Shame I didnt score a few more against DuDs as I'd be in the mix for the title with a few goals against RR in the event of a draw!

My money's on Lylat since Aqui1's great season has been all about his fantastic away record but I was impressed by his win over Winston so it's a tough call...

martinez_2802203b.jpg

Weeeee aaaare the chaaaampioooooonss

Weeee aaare the chaaaampiooooonssss

Can't believe I've actually won the league!

Well I can, 'cause I knew it was only a matter of time... ;)

Won it with the third-weakest and the fourth-least expensive squad (76 424 281econ as opposed to Peeps' 108 971 174econ), as well.

Great season, though. Well played to everyone else; especially Winston who somehow managed to finish second. :o

So yeah, feels good to finally win it! :)

Hopefully I'll still be around next season to defend it.

Shouldn't be too difficult.

The most boring team to ever win the league? Will there ever be another winner who scores under thirty goals?

Can't believe what you've let happen Peepsy. I feel like everyone's won the the league but Winston - the team with the league's best ever overall performance rating. Gutting.

Seriously though I have to concede that you've done well Aqui1a, particularly in the last few games.

Fitting for Ricardo Forbes to get the decisive assist. The league's real MVP.

--

@Tales @Ellmeister @MilaGi get over your Words with Winston answers at some point!!

Going to smash it next season. Maybe.

The most boring team to ever win the league? Will there ever be another winner who scores under thirty goals?

Can't believe what you've let happen Peepsy. I feel like everyone's won the the league but Winston - the team with the league's best ever overall performance rating. Gutting.

Seriously though I have to concede that you've done well Aqui1a, particularly in the last few games.

Fitting for Ricardo Forbes to get the decisive assist. The league's real MVP.

--

@Tales @Ellmeister @MilaGi get over your Words with Winston answers at some point!!

Going to smash it next season. Maybe.

Will do fella! Got a couple of the questions answered, it's finding the time to do the rest, but hopefully by this weekend... hopefully!

Well done @Aqui1a you jammy sod :P

Two 29 year olds both on 17 dv - neither went up!! Argh.

Anyone want a friendly? Also I'd be up for the cup if there'll be one. Winston in dire need of silverware.

Not too bad. 10 visible increases. An average of 11,5 skill equal to my strongest team from season 30. Granås still isn't retiring lol. I'll accept a friendly when the first training is finished.