NEurope
nekunando

Your 2015 Gaming Diary

Oh my God Hand! :bouncy:

TcI08bG.jpg

Yeah... started playing this a while back having picked it up in the PSN sale for the insane price of £2.40! :awesome:

For those that have never heard of it, God Hand is a 3D Beat 'em up for the PS2 which was also the last title developed by the awesome Clover Studios. :awesome:

The main appeal of the game is that it's preposterously difficult (like seriously, rock hard :eek:) yet so incredibly well designed that it's completely fair. When you die, it's always your fault.

It's also funny, really funny. Yeah, the characters and cutscenes are brilliant. Cheesy as hell, but that's exactly what makes it so damn good. :hehe:

This humour often leaks into the gameplay too: :laughing:

Check out this vid of the first boss fight. The person playing makes it look easy, but it really isn't:

Man, the combat system in God Hand is incredible. :bowdown: Elegant, slick and not to mention fully customizable! It's basically perfect. Probably the best fighting game ever made I reckon, a classic. icon14.gif

Gotta love the credits song too:

Beat:

in January:____________

Resogun (PS4) IDbttgi.gif100%

Shovel Knight (Wii U)

Alien: Isolation (PS4)

Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS) started in 2014

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

Duck Tales: Remastered (PS3+)

Dark Souls II (PS3) started in 2014

The Swapper (PS4+)

in February:____________

InFAMOUS First Light (PS4+)

Apotheon (PS4+)

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) started in 2014

Yakuza 4 (PS3+)

in March:____________

Rogue Legacy (PS4+)

OlliOlli 2 (PS4+)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)

3D Out Run (3DS) 100%

Papo & Yo (PS3+)

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4+)

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (Wii) replay

Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS)

in April:____________

BOXBOY! (3DS)

Catherine (PS3)

New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) started in 2014

Woah Dave! (PS4+)

Driveclub (PS4) IDbttgi.gif100%

Never Alone (PS4+) 100%

Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3)

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) replay/DLC pack 2 100%

in May:____________

Race the Sun (PS4+)

Hohokum (PS4+)

The Unfinished Swan (PS4+)

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4+) IDbttgi.gifreplay/100%

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush (Wii U)

Splatoon (Wii U)

in June:____________

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4+)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U replay/DLC

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)

in July:____________

MHbUwnT.gifGod Hand (PS2)

Unfinished:

-

Another game has been cleared..

Killer-is-Dead-Logo.jpg

Killer is Dead (PS3)

It almost pains me to say it after championing Suda 51's previous work in Killer 7 and No More Heroes but this was pretty disappointing :hmm:

Killer is Dead isn't terrible, it just seems like a mix of the aforementioned titles with the good bits discarded :blank:

The fighting is OK but very repetitive. I finished the game in less than 7 hours on Normal mode but didn't have a particularly difficult time in doing so, nor did I feel compelled to do the side missions. The gigolo missions are pointless and pathetic, though I didn't feel like I needed to participate in order to make progress anyway.

I know @Fierce_LiNk is a big Killer 7 fan, like myself, but I'm not sure if I could recommend this to you should it ever appear on PS4 : peace:

Two more added to the complete list.

Rocket League (PS4)

Got the platinum on this the other day and i'm still not sure how I feel about it. A lot of it seems too random at times and it's very chaotic. I deleted it once I got the trophies but ended up redownloading it and playing with lostmario and my nephew last night. I had quite the laugh on it, so maybe I will keep it around for the multiplayer sessions.

Spyro the Dragon (Vita)

image_zpsisgfv7lc.jpg

I have been having the urge to play through a bunch of PSOne games recently and decided to start with this. I played through it YEARS ago now and i'm happy to see that it still holds up well.

I feel Spyro often gets forgotten about when the discussion about platformers of that generation arises. With nice chunky graphics, some pretty nice tunes and a healthy amount of collectables, the game does more than enough to hold up against the likes of Crash Bandicoot.

I was gonna go straight on to the sequel but fired up the previously mentioned Bandicoot instead. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Added another game to my completion list last night, even if it was a rather short one.

Pneuma: Breath of Life (PS4)

I wasn't sure about picking this up as reviews were middling in their scores and the price put me off slightly but with the PS+ discount on it bringing it to under a tenner, I thought why not as I have money on my account on the PS4.

What started out as kind of interesting quickly became very bland towards the end. It isn't helped by the fact that the game has some disembodied character narrating the whole way through in an infuriating voice that really grated with me. It tries to pull the philosophical, introspective line with the narration but it doesn't pull it off and ultimately, the ending to the narration is really just so hackneyed for a game.

Puzzle wise, there were some interesting parts but towards the end, some of them became so obtuse and just ridiculously annoying. One in particularly took what seemed like an age as you have to keep looking away from and looking back at tiles on the floor which randomly change when you look away. You have to keep doing this until all tiles in a line go away for 7 lines of tiles but because it's random in how they move, it takes ages. Add in that if you nudge the right stick that little too much then any work you've done clearing a line of tiles is undone :mad: There were a few other moments like this through out and in the end, it along with the narration dilutes what could have been a fun game.

A few technical issues as well, such as sound cutting out completely if you pause the game.

So yeah, maybe not the best use of that £9.59 or whatever it was but there was some fun gained from it and I now no longer have to deal with that irritating voice.

Back to finishing off Limbo for the first time now before moving on to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter tonight with maybe a little Grim Fandango thrown in as well (playing that for the first time too).

I hadn't actually played a full Kirby game other than Epic Yarn before today. I'd played bits and pieces of various games, but @Glen\-i's marathon inspired me to delve into the series a bit further.

I started off with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - the only other Kirby game I own! Got it on the 3DS through the ambassador programme, had only got 11% into it before. Today, I completed it! (actually to 75%, didn't find all the goodies.) I believe Glen-i said it was his favourite Kirby game during the stream, and it is a lot of fun, and certainly very different to most of the mainline Kirby games - its structure is actually more like Metroid!

While not too hard, the platforming and transformations were fun and the mazing world provided the biggest challenge - my main criticism is probably how hard it is to find the maps. But the bosses were easy due to the ability to call 3 other Kirbys to your aid. Yeah, it's probably cheating and I should have beaten the bosses properly by sucking in their projectiles and firing back, but it was still fun! (I used Glen-i's method of poking the final boss, definitely the most effective way!) I can imagine it would be quite fun in multiplayer, which is clearly what the 4 Kirby system was designed for, but otherwise, it felt a bit out of place.

So, recommendations on where in the series to try next? Won't be rushing into another straight away, but would like to know where to head when I come back to Kirby :D

I hadn't actually played a full Kirby game other than Epic Yarn before today. I'd played bits and pieces of various games, but @Glen\-i's marathon inspired me to delve into the series a bit further.

I started off with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - the only other Kirby game I own! Got it on the 3DS through the ambassador programme, had only got 11% into it before. Today, I completed it! (actually to 75%, didn't find all the goodies.) I believe Glen-i said it was his favourite Kirby game during the stream, and it is a lot of fun, and certainly very different to most of the mainline Kirby games - its structure is actually more like Metroid!

While not too hard, the platforming and transformations were fun and the mazing world provided the biggest challenge - my main criticism is probably how hard it is to find the maps. But the bosses were easy due to the ability to call 3 other Kirbys to your aid. Yeah, it's probably cheating and I should have beaten the bosses properly by sucking in their projectiles and firing back, but it was still fun! (I used Glen-i's method of poking the final boss, definitely the most effective way!) I can imagine it would be quite fun in multiplayer, which is clearly what the 4 Kirby system was designed for, but otherwise, it felt a bit out of place.

So, recommendations on where in the series to try next? Won't be rushing into another straight away, but would like to know where to head when I come back to Kirby :D

Kirby's Adventure is no doubt the best place for a newcomer to the series. It's the game that set the template for the rest of the mainline series that followed.

It has a remake on the GBA called Nightmare in Dreamland that is absolutely excellent (and was personally the first Kirby game I ever played myself), but I'd probably still go for the NES game first. You'll appreciate how the series progressed moreso if you play the original NES version first I reckon and it's different enough from its remake that it's well worth playing in its own right.

Almost the entire series is available on the 3DS/Wii U eShop now (the only ones missing now are Kirby Power Paintbrush, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Superstar Ultra and Kirby's Tilt N' Tumble - but they'll probably come before long); so catching up on the series is easy peasy these days :)

I would go with either Kirby's Adventure Wii or Kirby Triple Deluxe.

Having played through most of the Kirby games this year, I found the earlier games to be far too short and easy.

Yesterday, I added two more games to my completed list, which were Strider ( PSOne ) and Strider 2 ( PSOne ).

image_zps3d9lyt0c.jpg

I won this on ebay the other day for around £35, which was quite the bargain as they tend to go for £40-50. It arrived yesterday and I jumped straight into it.

The original Strider is a game very close to my heart. I never owned it as a kid but a friend of mine did.m I used to go to his house all the time, where we would sit for hours playing this game on his Mega Drive.

I had a massive rush of nostalgia while playing through the game again. I don't think i've ever played it since way back then. The starting music, bosses and power ups all took me back to my childhood. Even the simple sound of when you die sent me back to when I was sitting crossed leg in front of the TV with my mate.

It took some time to get used to how Strider jumps but once that was sorted I flew through the game. The game looked pretty good as well, especially once I turned on the smoothing option on the PS3.

image_zpsaii9ntx9.jpg

Next up was Strider 2. I had never played this one before but I knew all about the design of the character, thanks to the Marvel Vs Capcom games and the more recent Strider game on PSN.

The character and most of the enemies looked great but I've never been the biggest fan of 2D sprites on top of 3D backgrounds and that let it down a bit.

The action was far more fast paced than the original game, though. Strider just felt more fluid and less stiff, especially when jumping.

It was great to fight some of the classic enemies again, such as those gymnastic girls. Fighting on the flying fortress Balrog was also a nice inclusion.

image_zpsxmntefas.jpg

With those done and dusted I have no reached 50 games complete for the year. Not too shabby. :D

I actually just played Strider 2 for the first time myself not long ago (it's out on the PSN now for those looking to get in on the action ;) ) and I don't see why it gets the huge amount of hate it does; I mean, sure it's not perfect (the way that the levels are broken up and segmented by loading screens does definately break the flow a bit) but I think it's a pretty solid sequel myself. Level design is generally pretty solid and flows well; with less confusing layouts and pointless dead ends than the original.

I also dig the 2.5D look myself as well. Oftentimes it doesn't work so well, but in this case I think they pulled it off nicely!

I actually just played Strider 2 for the first time myself not long ago (it's out on the PSN now for those looking to get in on the action ;) ) and I don't see why it gets the huge amount of hate it does; I mean, sure it's not perfect (the way that the levels are broken up and segmented by loading screens does definately break the flow a bit) but I think it's a pretty solid sequel myself. Level design is generally pretty solid and flows well; with less confusing layouts and pointless dead ends than the original.

I also dig the 2.5D look myself as well. Oftentimes it doesn't work so well, but in this case I think they pulled it off nicely!

I didn't realise it was hated so much.

My order goes New Strider>Original Strider ( probably due to nostalgia)>Strider 2. It sequel is by no means a bad game, it's just I prefer the other two.

My gaming has lacked a little bit of focus this week and I've just had one of those days where I've jumped between a few games without really settling on anything!

I tried to start Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes this afternoon but as soon as it began I just got an overwhelming feeling of almost knowing that I'm not really going to like it so I left it for another time :hmm:

I then started Rayman 2: The Great Escape on N64 and played a little Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution on GC. I reckon I'll actually carry on with Rayman 2 as I felt like playing through it again recently and it seems to be holding up OK, helped by the Expansion Pak :grin:

I started and finished Final Fight One ( Wii U VC ) last night. Fantastic game. There's something very satisfying about walking left to right and just beating the hell out of enemies. Makes a nice change from all these open world games we get these days.

I played through it 3 times, using a different character each time. I started with Cody, then Alpha Guy ( seemed very OP ) and finally Haggar.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

I also finished Crash Bandioot ( Vita ) last night.

image_zpskmvyygcp.jpg

This game is brutally difficult at times. I'm not kidding. The game even knows that it's hard as it dishes out lives left and right, with as much as 3 or four just waiting at the end of some stages for you.

The save system is pretty messed up as well. Having to collect 3 items, get to the mini stage and then complete said stage just to even save is very, very flawed. Still, it's done and I know that the first game was the hardest and the weakest of the original trilogy, so it's out of the way at least.

This game is brutally difficult at times.

I remember playing it when I was 8 years old and not having a lot of problems. I'm dead serious.

When I play it now...I die over and over again. :D No idea how I managed to be so good in my early days. :wtf:

I remember playing it when I was 8 years old and not having a lot of problems. I'm dead serious.

When I play it now...I die over and over again. :D No idea how I managed to be so good in my early days. :wtf:

The difficulty is so random. Some levels are fine and then you would get ones come out of nowhere that would have you do crazy jumps and very few checkpoints. It's not very well balanced at all.

I think the 2D levels are fine, it's the levels where you are facing behind Crash that caused me issues. Had the save system been where you could save after every level then I think it would have been more bearable.

Had the save system been where you could save after every level then I think it would have been more bearable.

Yeah, the save system is really awkward :hmm: But that's the stuff that didn't bother me as a kid :D

I assume you have played Crash Bandicoot 3 in your early days? If you haven't, you should do it. NOW.

Skip Crash 2. :p

Yeah, the save system is really awkward :hmm: But that's the stuff that didn't bother me as a kid :D

I assume you have played Crash Bandicoot 3 in your early days? If you haven't, you should do it. NOW.

Skip Crash 2. :p

I've played both the 2nd and 3rd game when I was younger but I don't think I ever finished them.

I wanna play through all of the original trilogy, so I won't be skipping 2. :D

I started and finished Final Fight One ( Wii U VC ) last night. Fantastic game. There's something very satisfying about walking left to right and just beating the hell out of enemies. Makes a nice change from all these open world games we get these days.

I played through it 3 times, using a different character each time. I started with Cody, then Alpha Guy ( seemed very OP ) and finally Haggar.

Argh! I'm seriously tempted to get it ASAP!

One question: Is the Alpha version of Guy actually more powerful than the normal version?

So I'm sure you know that I took part in a "24 hours of Kirby" marathon in tribute to Satoru Iwata.

Naturally, this means I did finish more than a couple Kirby games along the way.

I won't talk on what I think of them. We'd be here forever otherwise.

But I will post boxart.

latest?cb=20110712044123&path-prefix=en

latest?cb=20110625030936&path-prefix=en

270?cb=20080719005754&path-prefix=en

1179.jpg

latest?cb=20110625033745&path-prefix=en

Hmmmm... Seems some American Kirbies got on the GBA boxes.

3.jpg

Oh, before I forget.

To @Mr\-Paul, Yes. I do sing that song almost every time I play Kirby. Ever since the DSi days.

It actually comes from an old Flipnote I did a very long time ago. A simple animation of Kirby doing his typical Kirby dance while I provided lyrics.

As you probably know, I'm not the best singer, but that was beside the point.

The interesting thing is that you never heard the full version in that live stream.

So just because you asked about the song, here are the lyrics to the full version. A whole extra two lines!

Kirby has just pwned you all,

You didn't stand a chance,

Now everyone who is not dead

Can do the Kirby Dance!

Lufia: The Legend Returns - GBC

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - WiiU (Not 100%)

Demon's Crest - SNES (Not 100%)

The World Ends With You - DS

Gunman Clive - 3DS

Gunman Clive 2 - 3DS

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - 3DS

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 3DS

Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe - 3DS

Banjo-Tooie - N64

Metroid Zero Mission - GBA (Not 100%)

Child of Light - Wii U (Single Character challenge)

Super Smash Bros - 3DS (Everything, baby!)

Super Mario World - SNES

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS (Credits seen)

Super Mario 64 - N64 (120 stars)

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - 3DS

Final Fantasy 8 - PS1

Tengami - WiiU

Earthbound Beginnings - NES

Puzzle & Dragons Z - 3DS

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition - 3DS

Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies - Wii

Pokemon Blue - GB

Kirby Dream Land 2 - GB

Kirby's Fun Pak - SNES

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - N64

Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land - GBA

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - GBA

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Wii

Edited by Glen-i

Argh! I'm seriously tempted to get it ASAP!

One question: Is the Alpha version of Guy actually more powerful than the normal version?

Seems that way. He seems to take way less damage.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Amazing Mirror may have actually spoilt you in terms of transformations/copy abilities - unless I'm mistaken it probably has the most variety of them of any of the games? Ofc that may be me comparing it as novelty in terms of abilities/moves we hadn't seen in previous games. The newer games started to reduce these(AdventureWii+TD).

However I'd second the suggestions of going for Kirby's Adventure next if you're sticking just to traditional Kirby platformers - best to start at the beginning to see where it all began in terms of copy abilities! I'd say even consider checking out Dreamland on GB at some point if you want to see where it all truly began - but it could feel bland to you without copy abilities in it. My first platformer with copy abilities after Dreamland(having played a bit of Adventure on holiday once, and fallen further in love) was actually SuperStar which I absolutely love but I'm probably wearing my RetroSpecs for that. Worth a look at some point though - it's bright and vibrant, both visually and audibly, with another big bunch of variety in terms of copy abilities/moves.

Basically I think I'm saying...work your way through all of them because they're all bloody great!

Rocket League and Entwined added to my list.

Imagine I'll occasionally be playing Rocket League for quite a while yet, as it's loads of fun in multiplayer. :)

Beat:

in January:____________

Resogun (PS4) IDbttgi.gif100%

Shovel Knight (Wii U)

Alien: Isolation (PS4)

Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS) started in 2014

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

Duck Tales: Remastered (PS3+)

Dark Souls II (PS3) started in 2014

The Swapper (PS4+)

in February:____________

InFAMOUS First Light (PS4+)

Apotheon (PS4+)

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) started in 2014

Yakuza 4 (PS3+)

in March:____________

Rogue Legacy (PS4+)

OlliOlli 2 (PS4+)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)

3D Out Run (3DS) 100%

Papo & Yo (PS3+)

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4+)

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (Wii) replay

Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS)

in April:____________

BOXBOY! (3DS)

Catherine (PS3)

New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) started in 2014

Woah Dave! (PS4+)

Driveclub (PS4) IDbttgi.gif100%

Never Alone (PS4+) 100%

Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3)

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) replay/DLC pack 2 100%

in May:____________

Race the Sun (PS4+)

Hohokum (PS4+)

The Unfinished Swan (PS4+)

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4+) IDbttgi.gifreplay/100%

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush (Wii U)

Splatoon (Wii U)

in June:____________

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4+)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U replay/DLC

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)

in July:____________

God Hand (PS2)

MHbUwnT.gifRocket League (PS4+)

MHbUwnT.gifEntwined (PS4+)

Total: 41

Unfinished:

-

God of War III: Remastered

Just completed this. Only meant to play an hour or so more today but I got completely sucked in and ended up completing it. I only played a few hours on the PS3 version when it first came out and for whatever reason, never carried on so it was nice to come back and be able to complete it now.

It took an hour or so to get used to the lack of camera control. I ended up rolling around a lot when I tried to move the camera but after a while it all came back to me. I've never been a big fan of the hack n slash style from these games and God of War III isnt really an exception but it didnt stop me from enjoying the game which was the main thing. Graphics are a hard one to talk about as this is the remastered version. It still looks incredible, but I just dont really see much different from the PS3 version. I guess it just shows how damn good this game looked the first time around!

The thing I love most about the game though is just how epic it feels and the sense of scale to everything. Its brilliant.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/happenstance67/God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150718160915.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150718155850.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150718155927.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150717172731.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150718185034.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150718183538.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150717174101.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150717171736.jpg

God%20of%20Warreg%20III%20Remastered_20150718161438.jpg

The Order 1886

Mortal Kombat X

The Witcher 3

You Must Build a Boat

Batman: Arkham Knight

God of War III: Remastered

3 more added to the complete list.

Crash Bandicoot 2 (Vita)

image_zpsr8ifvycr.jpg

A much better game than the original. The save system is as it should be, the levels aren't frustrating and the game was a lot more fun for it.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSOne)

image_zpsqovltsac.jpg

( need to give that case a cleanup )

After playing Final Fight I was wanting to play Alpha 3 again. I ordered it off ebay and it arrived stupidly fast.

I played through it with all the characters ( wasn't gonna take photos of 30+ endings :heh: ) and really enjoyed my time with it. It is easily my fav out of the SF games, with plenty of characters, fast gameplay and gorgeous sprites.

Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4)

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Many slagged the game off and said it was a technical mess. This may have been the case during the launch period but it ran fine for me, with only one glitch happening to me.

I loved the setting and travelling through the crowded streets of Paris was, whether it was at street level or on the rooftops, was great.

I had a hilarious experience playing it. I was sitting listening to a Youtube video of the best 100 Nintendo tracks. During this time, I had been spotted by the enemies on AC. I had a boat load of them chasing me, all the while I had the Athletic theme playing from Yoshi's Island playing in my ears. It felt like a very Keystone Cops moment. :D

I doubt I will go for the platinum on this. It has a STUPID amount of collectables to pick up, with some being on rooftops, in buildings or under ground. It makes for a very tedious experience.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

all the while I had the Athletic theme playing from Yoshi's Island playing in my eyes.

So, how's your earsight? 20/20? or is "music in my eyes" some kind of weird english expression that I don't know of :p

So, how's your earsight? 20/20? or is "music in my eyes" some kind of weird english expression that I don't know of :p

HAHA! Outstanding.

I've corrected it now. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Kuru Kuru Kururin

That's not me playing. That neon Helirin is too tacky for my tastes

A GBA launch title and, despite me being interested in it ever since I first read about it, I only played it now. It's a pretty sweet game.

Not sure which genre to define it as, but I guess "Puzzler" is close enough? I'm inclined towards it, because there are plenty of people at Nintendo capable of making incredibly charming puzzle games that feel unique, complete, and genuinely challenging. This type of game is now more common in the eShop, which can only be good.

Anyway, I completed every level and challenge (including lost levels) in the game untouched, and beat all of the Hare P(rofessor) times... And then, dude suddenly tells me that there are Hare M(aster) times to beat? Those times are nuts, and I'm definitely not willing to beat them, even if their name is "Harem".

I beat the game as much as I could. By the end, I was rocking a dark blue lance with 8 ducks on top of it.

Played/Beat/Completed:

-Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb Beaten (Last played: 11th January)

-Hitman Contracts Beaten (2nd February)

-Sonic CD Completed (19th February)

-Puzzle Agent Completed (17th February)

-Teslagrad Completed (8th March)

-Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut Beaten (14th March)

-The Whispered World Completed (11th April)

-Rogue Legacy Completed (6th May)

-Kirby's Dream Course Beaten (4th June)

-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Completed (7th June)

-Out There Somewhere Completed (26th June)

-Spelunky Beaten (29th June)

-Kuru Kuru Kururin Beaten (19th July)

Currently Playing:

-Septerra Core

-Dragon Quest III

-BEEP

On Hold/Hiatus:

Dropped:

-Enemy Mind Needs gamepad (25th March)