NEurope
MoogleViper

Story collaboration - discussion and sign up

Oops. So I wrote loads and didn't realise as I was on my iPad and it hardly felt like anything. And secondly I had noooooooo idea where to go with it after Moogle changed the pace (which was welcome as a reader but then I was like 'whut' :heh: ) so apologies if it is shit.

I still had fun doing it anyway and tried to describe our main character a bit more! If I need to amend or shorten it I can!

Wasn't I before Aneres11?

Originally it would have been Ashley, drahkon, You, Aneres. But as Aneres was the one to push for this to start again I swapped Ashley for him rather than pushing on to drahkon. I just thought it would get things moving more quickly as I knew he would do it straight away.

Anyway @drahkon is next up.

I'm trying to give everyone equal participation but I've not been keeping that much track of the order. If anybody feels they aren't getting enough participation then feel free to post here or PM me.

Edited by MoogleViper

Anyway @drahkon is next up.

Sorry, but I've got a lot of stuff on my mind and am not sure if I find the time to come up with something. :(

Not saying I quit participating but it's just not a good time right now. Happy to pass the torch : peace:

Sorry, but I've got a lot of stuff on my mind and am not sure if I find the time to come up with something. :(

Not saying I quit participating but it's just not a good time right now. Happy to pass the torch : peace:

Thanks for letting me know. Tell me when you want back in and I'll plug you back into the participant list.

@Animal, you're up.