NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Release Dates

Cool, Project Giant Robot to be properly unveiled and released in the next 8 weeks!

Just to add to what Wii posted.

These are the already announced Wii U titles that will be released in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2016, and there are also unannounced titles that are not listed here. Among these titles, there are games that actively utilize the Wii U GamePad, including several we showed at E3 last year that are considered part of the Wii U GamePad utilization project led by Mr. Miyamoto.

So Project Humpty and Dumpty are still alive. :shakehead

Indeed.

I'm intrigued to see what form they have taken now. I imagine they will either be downloadable titles ( maybe part of a package? ) or part of another game.

It's crazy that Devilish Brain Training is still on the European release list. Come on, it's never coming out, is it?!

Oh yeah, should add that Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX has been delayed till September 11th...

why_so_sad__hatsune_miku_by_black_curls-d486ilb.jpg

Oh yeah, should add that Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX has been delayed till September 11th...
Yeah, I know (already edited it on the list). Knew something was up a while back, when I couldn't find anywhere taking pre-orders. :blank:

Anyway, at least the game won't clash with Splatoon. :)

It'll probably clash with Mario Maker now instead though. :shakehead

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker (3DS) 30th October

Etrian Mystery Dungeon (3DS) 11th September

Dr Mario: Miracle Cure (3DS eshop) 11th June

Chibi Robo!: Zip Lash (3DS) November

Little Battlers eXperience (3DS) November

Skylanders Superchargers (Wii, Wii U, 3DS) 25th September

Obviously chosen to beat Lego Dimensions to release, will be interesting to see how that pans out. Wonder what date Disney go for now, 18th/22nd maybe? There's going to be a real war for shelf space.

Skylanders Superchargers (Wii, Wii U, 3DS) 25th September

Obviously chosen to beat Lego Dimensions to release, will be interesting to see how that pans out. Wonder what date Disney go for now, 18th/22nd maybe? There's going to be a real war for shelf space.

Indeed. I think it's already at breaking point in certain GAME stores and these new waves, as well as the new Lego game, is gonna make things even worse.

Wii U release schedule for Europe in 2015.

CHsfGcNWwAEyslN.jpg:large

[TWEET]611116370219151360[/TWEET]

3DS release schedule for Europe in 2015.

CHsfdbgWEAI8QOW.jpg:large

[TWEET]611116765079302144[/TWEET]

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Wow. Those release schedules are very sparse :(

3DS actually looks particularly bad. It's not had a good year at all.

The Wii U lineup looks alright. There's a decent number of games out each month till the end of the year; even if it's arguably lacking a major guaranteed mainstream hit out of the lot.

The 3DS lineup looks terrible though. Style Boutique 2 was a nice surprise, but they really did need more to flesh out the lineup. Rhythm Heaven 3DS or Bravely Second would've been nice... (Though I suspect that we're probably looking at March/April for those)

It's been a great year for my wallet because I've spent only £23 on Nintendo games all year (Kirby 3DS) and it will continue to remain that way until Star Fox or Xenoblade providing they live up to their potential.

So it's not all doom and gloom :)

Sign in to follow this