Just Dance 2017

Skylanders: Imaginators

[countdown=03/03/2017 0:00 AM;Out Now!]Count down:[/countdown]

90%[/hr]April:

28th:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

[countdown=04/28/2017 0:00 AM;Out Now!]Count down:[/countdown]

Edited by RedShell

S.T.E.A.M is May? I thought it was March, unless I'm confusing it with the US release or something else.

Isn't MH4 is scheduled for March?

Don't forget Starfox, Mario Maker and more MK8 DLC all set for 2015 releases. It's going to be a great year for Nintendo, I wouldn't be surprised to see one major title a month, and that's before any ND or E3 surprises.

I don't think 2014 was very barren for the Wii U. Hell I'd say it was the best year we've had thus far.

Hmm, I'm only interested in Xenoblade and Zelda... unless they put voice chat in Splatoon. Looks like a bad year on my WiiU (note that I said on my WiiU). :(

I don't think 2014 was very barren for the Wii U. Hell I'd say it was the best year we've had thus far.

2014: Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta and Smash

vs

2013: Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World

Yep just about agree 2014 wins.

According to this, Codename S.T.E.A.M. launches in May in Europe.
No actual date though. :hmm:

Not gonna be adding games to the list when they only have a month set for their release date, saves faffing about later on when the final date is confirmed.

Isn't MH4 is scheduled for March?
No idea. Actually I'm surprised by how basically none of the games coming out next year seem to have a full release date yet. ::shrug:

Hopefully we'll get some of the finalised Q1/2 schedule soon. Nintendo Direct in January, right?

It ended up alright, yeah. But the 3+ month gap between DKC:Tropical Freeze and MK8 wasn't exactly great. And then there was another one between MK8 and Hyrule Warriors! :shakehead

I'm just hoping Nintendo will manage to avoid such long droughts in 2015.

Hmm, I'm only interested in Xenoblade and Zelda... unless they put voice chat in Splatoon. Looks like a bad year on my WiiU (note that I said on my WiiU). :(
Well at least you have a couple of games to look forward to (both of which are guaranteed to be gargantuan :D). Plus there's bound to be surprises at E3, and of course a load of new eShop stuff on the way too. I'm sure your Wii U won't have as bad a year as you're expecting. ;)

2015 looks set to be a massive year, not just for Nintendo but everyone of the consoles. It's gonna be chaos!

I'm just hoping Nintendo sort out their scheduling. With them being the only one really supporting the console they need to make sure a steady stream of titles are available. I don't want to have a repeat of this years droughts again!

You not looking forward to star fox? Or Metroid prime 4?

Starfox, not in the slightest. The next Metroid, be it a Prime style or otherwise, hell yes, but only when it's announced.

I'm quite similar. Xenoblade should be worth the wait, though! I'm not hyped at all for Star Fox but that could change. We're due an amazing Star Fox game.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Can't wait for 2015 gaming wise. I'm looking forward to what Nintendo brings out :D

I only care for X and Zelda. Starfox, it'll take something special but we'll see. Unless there's some major surprises(e.g. Metroid, F-Zero) it's already going to be a barren year. Games like Mario Maker, Splatoon, Yoshis Woolly World(though I am somewhat interested to see how this turns out) and Project Rubbish hardly count as "major" releases.

I only care for X and Zelda. Starfox, it'll take something special but we'll see. Unless there's some major surprises(e.g. Metroid, F-Zero) it's already going to be a barren year. Games like Mario Maker, Splatoon, Yoshis Woolly World(though I am somewhat interested to see how this turns out) and Project Rubbish hardly count as "major" releases.

It's going to be a barren year for you, because of your limited tastes, not a barren year for Nintendo. It'll be a packed year for Nintendo.

"Project Rubbish", and I thought Captain Turd and amoeba were bad, but we have a new winner.

No. Speculation, right?

Saying a console has a barren year is always going to be a statement of opinion, as you can always argue on technicality that a console has a jam packed release schedule if you count any old game (even indies or generally less exciting titles).

I'm really mostly looking forward to X and Zelda yet those two have the potential to be really huge, so I'm not too bothered. Unlike Smash and MK this year, I think these have far more potential to break the 'same old' feeling that I got with the titles this year.

I mean, I've played Smash Wii U that I got for Christmas and there's no doubt that it doesn't have anywhere near the same hold on me as Smash once did. To me, I think this concept is done. I'm basically doing the same old things, and even co-op play with my friends couldn't make me hugely excited for what is mostly the same kind of game all over again. With X though, I've only had one game in the series before (Xenoblade) and that was really cool, and Xenoblade was largely a story driven experience that I feel can greatly differ far more between titles. Zelda, while I feel the last few console titles have been not so great, actually looks pretty exciting based on what I've seen so far. So maybe this year will be an exciting one; I just have to hope that the titles do release this year!

No. Speculation, right?

Barely even that :) Blind hope!

I'm really excited about mario maker, splatoon (don't fuck it up Nintendo), kirby, x. Zelda too but I'm also nervous about it. Same with starfox, love the series, but very nervous about all this gamepad talk!

You not looking forward to ...Or Metroid prime 4?

Not on Wii U. They'll no doubt shoe-in GamePad scanning which sounds like a terrible idea.

Better make some room on that jam packed list for Pikmin 4. You heard it here first folks. Release date? I don't know, stick a pin in say the end of August.

To be clear, it's just my prediction.

Pikmin 3 is one of my favourite games of the past few years so I would be delighted. On,Ine bingo battle and missions would be incredible!

Pikmin 3 is one of my favourite games of the past few years so I would be delighted. On,Ine bingo battle and missions would be incredible!

@Fierce_LiNk you may want to speak to dazzy about this..

The man has a point. Missions and bingo on Ine would be an incredible thing. Maybe we should throw in some chess, too?

This is still the best Dazzyism.

I don't feel the need for more power or specs and such. I don't feel the ps4 and ine are huge Leaps

:yay:

My iPhone and iPad keep autocorrecting other things similar to Ine too... What can I say, you stole my dream girl from me...

Sign in to follow this