NEurope
MoogleViper

January sales bargains 2015

Thought this would be a good place to share all of those bargains (as we all have shared interests).

Some online sales have started already. I'll kick things off.

3 months of Spotify Premium for 99p. - Only for new customers (who have never subscribed to Premium before; it's fine if you've used free. You can cancel straight away to save any future charges and still keep the 3 months.

If anyone is looking for a great gaming TV, I'd recommend popping into your local John Lewis on the 27th. I was there yesterday and they had 40inch Bravia's going for £300 (apparently they are the best TV's for gaming as the input lag on them is nearly zero).

Also, PS4 for £299 with Driveclub and TLOU..

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4-console-with-driveclub-last-299-99-game-online-starts-xmas-day-2097352

Anyone ventured out yet to check the sales in the actual shops? Im going on Tuesday with @Goafer so was just wondering how they are this year.

If you didn't know about Spotify 99p clearly you do yourself a disservice by not following hotukdeals.com - sort it out!

If you didn't know about Spotify 99p clearly you do yourself a disservice by not following hotukdeals.com - sort it out!

Tbh, anybody who hasn't got Spotify by now should be ashamed. :p

Tbh, anybody who hasn't got Spotify by now should be ashamed. :p

Personally I don't think it's worth anywhere near £10 per month.

33p per month however...

Personally I don't think it's worth anywhere near £10 per month.

33p per month however...

I pay £5 for unlimited and think it's brilliant. I abuse it, though. Constantly listening to music on it daily, finding new music. Ine uses my account when she's in work, it's pretty much always being used.

I dunno, even £10 a month is still decent value. However, I will concede that 33p a month would be...insane. :D I'd have to buy Spotify some sort of thank you card or pay for their hospital bills as we'd be essentially mugging them, aha.

I pay £5 for unlimited and think it's brilliant. I abuse it, though. Constantly listening to music on it daily, finding new music. Ine uses my account when she's in work, it's pretty much always being used.

I dunno, even £10 a month is still decent value. However, I will concede that 33p a month would be...insane. :D I'd have to buy Spotify some sort of thank you card or pay for their hospital bills as we'd be essentially mugging them, aha.

I used to have Spotify back in the day and loved it. Not used it since you had to pay for it. Is it worth it? How much is it?

I used to have Spotify back in the day and loved it. Not used it since you had to pay for it. Is it worth it? How much is it?

You can get it for 33p for 3 months. :D

I'm not sure what you really get for Premium. I assume you can't get unlimited any more, which would be a shame as that was pretty good. I paid £4.99 a month and it was ad-free, no caps. It really depends on how much you listen to music whether you'll find it good value for money or not.

Am I the only one who can still use Spotify for free? The ads don't even bother me that much.

You can only play music in shuffle on your phone on the free version, and can't download your playlists so that they'll work offline.

What's spotify? I honestly don't know what it is and probably don't want it. Sounds like a disease.

What's spotify? I honestly don't know what it is and probably don't want it. Sounds like a disease.

It's a program for finding and listening to music. You can use it for free, but you have to listen to an advert every few songs. You can pay £5/month for Unlimited (not sure if this is still available for new customers) to listen to music without adverts, at better quality. Or you can pay £10/month for Premium so you get the above, as well as being able to listen to it on your mobile, and download it so you can listen offline.

Using the link at the top you can get 3 months of premium for 99p (would normally be £30).

Edited by MoogleViper
Automerged Doublepost