NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Badge Arcade (eShop)

XD I'm on 149 now...I got unlucky today and no badges. ;D Gonna stay determined though! I gotta put them grabbing machine skills to good use!

Could they have put Pikachu in a more annoying place? :heh:

Bastards. You ain't getting anymore REAL gWiuXp6.png money! :nono:

What a wonderful christmas gift to wake up to. Got the Meowth without problems, so that's one down (but so many to go). Heatran is next on my wish list, but I'll worry about that tomorrow! :D

Also, the Pokémon battle was absolutely hilarious, and I even got to pick a Meowth! I love this bunny so much.

@Glen\-i there's a Groudon badge just waiting for you. :D

tumblr_m5wku4jXpt1qjwp1yo1_400.gif

I was both dreading and anticipating this day...

Naturally, it's in an absolutely horrid place...

I gotta hope for those big wins... Don't have to want to spend money, but Groudon might just push me if the last day thing happens...

EDIT: Scratch that...

tumblr_inline_n2yzrtBEY81rrje9w.gif

I caved...

Used the two free plays to clear the path for Groudon block. Then went to the practice catcher, only managed to get 4 dummy badges, none had a big win, and it only brought my total to 9.

So I finally spent 90p.

And you know what? It was probably for the best, because IT TOOK ME ANOTHER 4 BLOODY ATTEMPTS TO GET THE DAMN GROUDON!

I was never gonna get it with free plays alone, was I?

Used the spare go to get a Charmeleon.

I still want the Heliolisk and Charizard though... I hate this game. Who actually likes Heliolisk anyway!? If I like it, that means it's gotta be lame! Back me up on this @Serebii, you have awful taste in Pokemon.

Edited by Glen-i

Best bit is that you know that a Grumpig one is coming up eventually. So I'm sure that won't be the only time you cave ;)

This week, in Japan...they're really giving the Isabelle love. Lots of new ones and repeat ones

Animal Crossing

LA1TjnQ.pngxJp1O9a.pngPNh86EB.pngeNIHyPM.png7Zcwyq6.pngD2zUaoL.pngVCIVVnu.pngqlxdHd4.png

So I finally spent 90p.

And you know what? It was probably for the best, because IT TOOK ME ANOTHER 4 BLOODY ATTEMPTS TO GET THE DAMN GROUDON!

I was never gonna get it with free plays alone, was I?

Used the spare go to get a Charmeleon.

I still want the Heliolisk and Charizard though... I hate this game. Who actually likes Heliolisk anyway!? If I like it, that means it's gotta be lame! Back me up on this @Serebii, you have awful taste in Pokemon.

What's wrong with Heliolisk? Absolutely nothing (except stats and movepool)

tumblr_mxm85383Ag1rcwf0xo1_500.gif

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

Best bit is that you know that a Grumpig one is coming up eventually. So I'm sure that won't be the only time you cave ;)

Nope! Grumpig is pretty simple to get!

I could do that with one or two free plays!

Charizard and Heliolisk are gonna be right pains though.

What's wrong with Heliolisk? Absolutely nothing (except stats and movepool)

tumblr_mxm85383Ag1rcwf0xo1_500.gif

Exactly, which is why no-one likes it. Except me. And other weirdos.

After all, Garchomp is clearly the most loved Pokemon, because everyone used it to death.

I haven't bothered with the Nintendo Badge Arcade for a couple of weeks now. In fact, I've just deleted all of my badges from the 3DS Home Menu as I'd started to feel like they were just cluttering things up a little :red:

For me, the fun seems to be over :heh:

@S\.C\.G you may want to check this today.

Serebii... you have no idea. :indeed:

So I intended to visit the Badge Arcade earlier in the day as I knew we were to go out visiting shortly on in the day, that didn't happen... it was time to go and I just managed to load up the software before leaving the house.

*3DS goes into sleep mode*

On the way there I open it up again and then I discover that it's time for the Majora's Mask badges! :o

Eager to redeem my free plays I attempt to press A but because I'm not connected to an access point, I can't redeem them until I get back to within range of one... then I think well I already have the WEP key for the router to where I was going so it'll be fine.

It turns out that it doesn't work like that, so instead of actually getting to play something while in the car there and back I had to keep my 3DS in sleep mode because you have to use your free plays there and then or lose them if you exit out of the catcher so as soon as I did get back home I used the "try connecting again" option in the software, all was good and I managed to get three mask badges including Fierce Deity Link which I really wanted. :)

Let this be a cautionary tale to everyone else though, you have to be within the range of wi-fi even to redeem your Free Plays so don't do what I did and caught between access points while actually in the catcher as it means you can't really use your 3DS until you get back home, lest you wish to lose your free plays... well played Nintendo. :indeed:

I still haven't paid a penny towards this software but I'm damned if I'm going to lose any free goes on it! :heh:

R3pWtvS.jpg

YES! Lobster harmonica Pikachu GET on freeplay at last! :yay:

And on the final day too. :hehe:

I don't need any other Pokémon badges now.

Already got Meowth. ;)

Wow they don't hang around for long do they? No sooner are the Majora's Mask ones arrive then it's suddenly their last day today! I didn't do so well on the dummy catcher so I've missed out on this round ::shrug: Hopefully they'll be back soon.

It's the final day for every single panel today, huh? Hope we're in for an exciting start to a brand new year. :D

I got all the important Pokémon badges (so Pikachu, Meowth and Heatran), so I'm good for now. Still avoiding the temptation of spending money!

It gives new meaning to the "Final Day" labels on the Majora's Mask badges. ;)

Oh well, no more for me, I got the five mask set with the Fierce Deity mask so that will have to do, damn practice catcher wasn't kind so no free goes for me. :(

And I'm not paying for any... even though I sort of want to... but not really. :blank:

You'll never take my Real money rabbit! :awesome:

For a game I play every day I'm more than happy to put 5 or 10 quid into this, why should games be free anyway. Put £1.80 in today and got the Moon, Majora's Mask, ruppees and the sword and shield :)

It gives new meaning to the "Final Day" labels on the Majora's Mask badges. ;)

Oh well, no more for me, I got the five mask set with the Fierce Deity mask so that will have to do, damn practice catcher wasn't kind so no free goes for me. :(

And I'm not paying for any... even though I sort of want to... but not really. :blank:

You'll never take my Real money rabbit! :awesome:

But what about the other masks? Didn't you want a full mask set?

laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

Kirby and Pixel consoles?

Do want! :D

Hurry up with them Japan, I want my chance to snag them. ;)

167 badges or something... still not a penny paid. :)

Pikmin badges in the EU today, along with some free plays after your bunny goes Super Saiyan. Racked up an additional 2 free plays with the practice catcher, and I managed to waste all my 4 free plays getting an Olimar. Oh, the sweet tragedy...