NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Badge Arcade (eShop)

You let me down, Bunny. I thought I might finally figure out why on earth they picked Spike. :(

And yeah, the Bowser is really annoying. It took me all five plays to get him down (though I could maybe have done it in four)...

OMG Ice Climber badges in Japan!! I really really hope they make their way here eventually

I've got nearly 100 badges. Spend £2.70. Pleased with that.

Edited by dazzybee

I've got nearly 100 bases. Spend £2.70. Pleased with that.

All your base are belong to dazzybee? :heh:

You let me down, Bunny. I thought I might finally figure out why on earth they picked Spike. :(

I don't think anyone who played Mario Party 10 could resist asking "Why Spike?"

I know I couldn't...

I love that they acknowledge that Spike was an utterly bizarre choice.

Took me 4 tries to get that Bowser...

I don't think I'll be getting that one while being cheap. Still haven't spent a penny. Got 87 different badges!

Fight the machine!

I'm finding myself not really bothering with this now. I had been turning it on every day just to attempt to pick up a few free badges but the novelty has worn off a little.. :red:

I've got the same idea as you @nekunando. Turned it on every day, and I think I have about 95 badges now without spending REAL money. But the novelty wears of, the loading times are long and I don't feel like changing my homescreen so often. Right now I have a pretty basic one with some Mario Christmas badges on my folders. Goes well with the free give-away Christmas theme they are running now in the Netherlands (which has an awesome Christmas style Mario theme song going on!).

I've still been gong on every day - now up to 95 badges without spending anything. I just like the experience of getting them, despite the fact that I'm unlikely to be changing my Splatoon themed setup any time soon.

I've not missed a day either, still really enjoying it. Today's practise machine is a good one to get quite a few badges, I got 16 pretty easily.

I'm on 97 badges with £1.80 spent.

Would've had well over 100 by now, but I keep trying (and failing) to get the damn Crazy 8 badge with my free plays. :heh:

Meanwhile that yellow feather on one of the Animal Crossing sets continues to fall down by itself... every single day. :laughing:

rCVzfQP.jpg

So...Like...@Glen\-i thinks i'm crazy... 8'D i've spent 90p just because I wanted that Rosalina badge. I have yet to play today XD so hopefully i'll hit the 150 mark.

Tweet from NOE

We're sorry to hear some of you are unable to connect to Nintendo Network. We hope to have it fixed soon. Thank you for your patience

Anyone else not able to get into the game today? I keep getting an error message. :blank:

Nope, got in fine, even quicker than usual.

Maybe I nicked your place?

EDIT: Anyway, nailed the Christmas Nikki badge! Gave her the job of being on my "Applications" folder.

Because Christmas is the perfect time to help the unemployed, homeless Ninty characters!

Poor Nikki...

Edited by Glen-i

It's the 1st anniversary of Nintendo Badge Arcade in Japan! So this week...

Nintendo Badge Arcade

NQW3HJG.png

Pokémon

ohdAC9V.pngDjmFIG6.pngeomQKk7.pngnt0YHKJ.png

Super Mario Maker

vCRdTRt.png936ExMQ.pngQZGbX5i.png2S18aB5.pngxYUJh3A.png

Lots of old ones return too

@Ugh first aid you must have the largest badge collection on N-Europe, 147 and counting? That's pretty good. :)

I'm catching up though, 127 at last count ;) and not a penny spent...

...yet. :(

@Ugh first aid you must have the largest badge collection on N-Europe, 147 and counting? That's pretty good. :)

That honour goes to Gentleben, if he was still active that is. He had an insane collection within the first week.

I have ~700 :p

I have ~700 :p

How much did you have to spend though? ;)

How much did you have to spend though? ;)

Not too much. Think I've not spent more than £20 on it since Pokémon badges went up. Before that I had about 300 and checked in periodically with free plays

Not too much. Think I've not spent more than £20 on it since Pokémon badges went up. Before that I had about 300 and checked in periodically with free plays

Yeah, but you have the Japanese version. Which means you're disqualified from the N-Europe rankings.

Because a year head-start is just a little bit unfair.

Yeah, but you have the Japanese version. Which means you're disqualified from the N-Europe rankings.

Because a year head-start is just a little bit unfair.

Life's unfair.

Like I have this badge and you don't. Unfair, no? :p

grumpig.png

Life's unfair.

Like I have this badge and you don't. Unfair, no? :p

grumpig.png

Dude... That's a low blow...