NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Badge Arcade (eShop)

Anyone else spend the required £1.80 (ten plays) to get the Super Mario Kart theme? @RedShell?

The offer is on until midnight on 01/12/15 and I'm definitely considering it, I'm assuming it's like buying a full theme as well in that you get the scrolling background and the background music too, if so then it seems like a good deal.

Yeah, I got the theme. Unfortunately it's just a bog-standard one though, so no music. :(

Apparently all of the themes from Badge Arcade are like that too, so doubt I'll be getting anymore.

Might be a bit of an unusual question but does anybody also have buggy badges?

Like some badges I have display "??????????????????" instead of the badge name,

and every time I reboot my 3ds those badges are gone and need to be placed in my home menu again.

Minor complaint, but still a bit weird :confused:

I got some badges for free today, and by that I don't mean via a free play, I mean they literally just fell out of the machine! :o Yeah, I was just flicking between the catchers and a couple of badges suddenly dropped. :D

Mr Bunny was like "we're going to go out of business at this rate!" :laughing:

and every time I reboot my 3ds those badges are gone and need to be placed in my home menu again.

Nope, not experienced that. I have noticed that my 3DS lags a little on startup sometimes now though, since adding all these badges to it. :hmm:

I got some badges for free today, and by that I don't mean via a free play, I mean they literally just fell out of the machine! :o Yeah, I was just flicking between the catchers and a couple of badges suddenly dropped. :D

Mr Bunny was like "we're going to go out of business at this rate!" :laughing:

Amazing, as if Nintendo aren't being generous enough with this F2P game!

That happened to me yesterday, with a Mario Kart question mark block.

Not been doing too well on this recently. After racking up loads of free badges in the first week, I've really been slowing down. Today I had four free goes, but only ended up with three badges (a couple of Koopalings and Waluigi on a bike). Still enjoying it and making it one of my first jobs every morning, though! Happily rocking my Splatoon themed home menu!

When I initially saw this I paid no attention to it but after downloading it yesterday... man, I'm obsessed. I love crane games and can see myself getting obsessed with this, hopefully I can keep control of my spending :p

I'm not too fussed on most badges as they just clog up my screen but I'm obsessed with the AC fish. I wanna get as many as I can! I also love the new icons for Mii plaza and stuff, the toad ones are so cute and I'm so happy they have them as the original icons have always been ugly as hell :p

How often are the free games? I've spent a fiver so far on a new background and badges which doesn't sound much but.. In the space of one day it is haha. These fish are gonna be the end of me.

I love the -blox series, so I'm happy. Got a few free plays and nabbed quite a few badges, including Corin (my favourite character). :D

I've had this same problem, where sometimes badges would disappear, leaving me for example with half a Mario.

WVW69ilEai0f8S5_YV

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKFLa8KEyQ

But it does not happen all the time though, I haven't had the problem for some time.

I looked into this a bit.

Have you tried going to the information booth? It seems there's an option there that seems to have something to do with this issue.

You should try it out.

I've never had this problem, so I have no idea whether it fixes it, but it's worth a shot.

I looked into this a bit.

Have you tried going to the information booth? It seems there's an option there that seems to have something to do with this issue.

You should try it out.

I've never had this problem, so I have no idea whether it fixes it, but it's worth a shot.

Yeah it's weird, when I fiddle a bit with the settings, the corrupt badges get fixed, but badges that were ok get glitched in their place so :/

Thanks so much for your help though, that's really kind!

Today's a really good day to give the Training game a go. I managed 21 badges, added to the 9 I already had saved up + a special badge all combined to give me 5 free plays :)

The box boy menu icons have made my 3ds home screen look miles better!

I love them, but I'm just missing the Mii Plaza one. It will be mine (for free).

I happily put ten quid on my eshop for this, loving the game and feel that's how much it's worth. I just really hope the stamps are transferable to their new handheld. (Unlikely I know)

I love this game but damn its sluggish with the eshop integration. I got a New 3DS today though so hopefully when that's up and running it'll perform quicker than my cranky old original XL.

Has anyone else had the yellow feather on one of the Animal Crossing sets fall down by itself? It's has for me every day since that set first appeared. :hehe:

Anyway, new badges from the MK8 set were added today. :yay:

This week, in Japan. Bunny got confused and greeted me in English, then in Spanish

Swapnote

ey4nfdl.png

WarioWare Inc

xeccpBb.png

Kirby Squeak Squad

u3d6OJM.pngXJB71IH.pngYoMAJTA.pngxUzXAOo.png3Rr6cic.png

Splatoon

JeKbr0y.pngjgsIict.pngKqU0mho.png9NgnSaf.pngta1nDdV.png

Ice Climbers

PexW1A0.pngViOI1o7.pngEEQnrZ7.png

The Christmas Mario made a return, too

This week, in Japan. Bunny got confused and greeted me in English, then in Spanish

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who got confused by that.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who got confused by that.

Seems because it's gone international, the Japanese one will be rebranded as Nintendo Badge Arcade.

There's a huge event for the 1 year anniversary next week

Mario Party 10 badges were added today.

That Bowser one is going to be a nightmare to get.