NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Badge Arcade (eShop)

Is it not contacting some server or something?

You manage to get any free goes today? Getting seriously annoyed that i'm getting screwed over on a daily basis. I'm gonna kill that rabbit.

Well, you know exactly how to fix that, don't you?

130-finger_rub.jpg

Only 90p. Go on, just once. What's the harm?

Splatoon ones don't interest me a bit. I dunno, the character design never really impressed me in that.

...OH CHRIST!

What if they do Dillon's Rolling Western ones!? NOOOOOOOO!

So same as me then. :(

I look forward to seeing how much cash you drop when trying to nab the Mario Kart set. :D No doubt there will be a set that breaks me as well. Then again, i've never been fussed with the home themes that are available already. I'm not on the home screen long enough to appreciate them.

Yeah, Mario Kart, Rhythm Tenkogu, WarioWare and pretty much any classic NES/SNES artwork will get me I reckon. :hehe:

Have to say I've not really been into themes all that much either, haven't purchased any at least, well apart from 2 of the Club Nintendo exclusive ones that went up on the Stars Catalouge. :)

I also don't tend to spend much time on the home screen, actually have all my stuff setup on a single screen to streamline the process even more.

I do love the fact you can put badges on folders though, that will probably be the main thing I do with them.

I'm happy, cleared the Splatoon board with my one free go. Also good how the previous Animal Crossing set stick around so you're not quite so pressured.

Mario Kart SNES will bankrupt me though.

Well, you know exactly how to fix that, don't you?

130-finger_rub.jpg

Only 90p. Go on, just once. What's the harm?

Splatoon ones don't interest me a bit. I dunno, the character design never really impressed me in that.

...OH CHRIST!

What if they do Dillon's Rolling Western ones!? NOOOOOOOO!

If there's a sequel, you can bet that there will be some

Splatoon badges have been added this morning. You get a free turn as well.

Nabbed 12 dummy badges and once again didn't get a single free turn off them.

Platoon? Okay, maybe 90p is coming out of my wallet...

Platoon? Okay, maybe 90p is coming out of my wallet...

Platoon.jpg

I look forward to the Tom Berenger and Willem Defoe badges. :D

Platoon.jpg

I look forward to the Tom Berenger and Willem Defoe badges. :D

Haha, stupid iPad. Paid 90p. And so it starts... Got 8 badges though...

If there's a sequel, you can bet that there will be some

If it meant getting a third Dillon game, I'd happily pay to get the badges.

I kind of wish they'd have released this game early in the 3DS lifespan, not at the very end.

I kind of wish they'd have released this game early in the 3DS lifespan, not at the very end.

I'm hoping themes and badges move over to nx

Looks like all the sets are going bye bye and getting replaced in 2 days.

Just nabbed 14 dummy badges....got no free bonus goes. Sigh. I did get 2 free goes purely for the amount of dummy badges I have collected, though. I should think so! I managed to complete a set thanks to those 2 freebies.

The US had its weekly update today (ours is on Thursday it would seem) and added Rhythm Heaven, Pikmin, Pushmo and Pokémon. We'll likely get them this week, too

Just got a real badge in the practise round and the bunny gave me 3 free plays, which let me clear a Splatoon set. Not spent a penny, this game is more than fair IMO, strikes the perfect balance.

One play for reaching ten dummy badges again, used it to try and nab me a Luigi badge, didn't even make it halfway... :(

Oh well! Roll on 2am! : peace:

2am, Try again! 2am, Try again! 2am, Try again!

*sigh* this piece of software is going to drive me mad eventually I can just see it...

One play for reaching ten dummy badges again, used it to try and nab me a Luigi badge, didn't even make it halfway... :(

Oh well! Roll on 2am! : peace:

2am, Try again! 2am, Try again! 2am, Try again!

*sigh* this piece of software is going to drive me mad eventually I can just see it...

It's all down to luck, really. Just look at my situation and then look at Ronnie. Just depends if the game wants to dish goes out or not.

:( Three days in a row and no bonus catches on the dummy grabber. Yesterday I got 18 dummy badges, then today 12. Those Splatoon badges are making it awfully tempting to spend that cash!

:( Three days in a row and no bonus catches on the dummy grabber. Yesterday I got 18 dummy badges, then today 12. Those Splatoon badges are making it awfully tempting to spend that cash!

Woo hoo! Another member who is having terrible luck.

Welcome to the forum. So that's Dcubed, Glen-i and UFA. Some kind of family Triforce situation going on. I'm gonna guess that Glen-i doesn't represent wisdom. :D

Meanwhile today I manage to catch 20 practice badges in one attempt and win 2 free plays! :D

Then I try twice to get a Blathers badge and get nothing :cry:

Welcome to the forum. So that's Dcubed, Glen-i and UFA. Some kind of family Triforce situation going on. I'm gonna guess that Glen-i doesn't represent wisdom. :D

8'D Well I've not gone to the "real grabber" and come out of it empty handed at least.

I prefer to think of it as the derp force. There's never any team work involved! It normally ends up with two of us trying to play whilst the other goes off and makes a huge mess! I hear of something called "family synergy" however that's non existent for us.

;D I also Remember playing a good amount of Monster Hunter with you! How could I remember you you hitting on me... ( and sending me flying half way across the screen/over the monster ) XD

More like, "Woo Hoo! Another member" full stop. :D

Welcome, @Ugh first aid. : peace:

Anyway, Hero-of-Time, you'll be pleased to hear I'm starting to have pretty bad luck on this now too. I think the game can sense my frustration while waiting for it to load, and is punishing me for it. :heh:

As if the wait wasn't punishing enough...

OK, I promise not to moan about the load times again. Maybe. :grin:

@RedShell 8D Why thank you VERY much! XD My brother and cousin have mentioned you several times! I also witnessed the shenanigans of the Mario kart weekly tournaments on several occasions!

Psst I have to agree with you about the loading times being far too long

So that's Dcubed, Glen-i and UFA. Some kind of family Triforce situation going on. I'm gonna guess that Glen-i doesn't represent wisdom. :D

Nah! Totally Power! You only have to look at the kind of Pokemon team I use to see that.

And @Dcubed has to be courage seeing as he's the only one of us who actually dared to do the 1% Metroid Fusion run... Twice... Purely because Miiverse existed.

In other words, this comic!

07473057954ebe7e32e1c1d060ee0623.jpg

I'd put Dcubed as Wisdom due to him pulling random gaming facts out of his backside on various occasions and UFA as Courage for actually signing up to this place. :D

Compelling points, but all three of us joined this site at one time.

Though it's nice to see you see me as part of the N-Europe furniture already.

Lucked out and managed to bag myself 3 free tries today, now I've got both of the Boo Badges, so I won't be spending any cash tomorrow!

Totally messed up the third one going for the Yoshi Activity log icon, but oh well!

Hey, @Ugh-First-Aid, any luck with the Rosalina one? That goes away Thursday.

Got two free tries today and grabbed the Splatoon system icon set! So all in all you can get quite some things for free (sorry guys...). Just hope my need to complete does not kick in!

What disturbs me more though is that some badges just disappear after turning the system on again. My Mario got displayed a number of time, missing the bottom part on my homescreen. Anyone else got this problem?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI P7-L10 met Tapatalk