NEurope
Cube

Suicide Squad (2016)

We should have a new (technically the first) trailer tomorrow during the DC special after The Flash airs on CW. That should give a better idea hopefully.

Bar Sabotage – which I haven't seen and sounds like it was pretty bad – I'm a big fan of David Ayer so I have a lot of hope.

Yeah it was really fun. Looking forward to inevitably seeing it about 50 more times this week thanks to @Daft

I like the colour scheme/styling of the logo.

Yeah it was really fun. Looking forward to inevitably seeing it about 50 more times this week thanks to @Daft

I like the colour scheme/styling of the logo.

The trailer is a bit poor (feels like they're trying to copy the GotG vibe), but I do like how they're embracing the silliness. Well, everyone except Will Smith.

Have no idea how you could think it was poor?! Honestly, would love to know what you would have changed.

I fecking love David Ayer. Love how they've just embraced who bat-shit all the characters, down to Katana's sword stealing the souls people it kills.

Have no idea how you could think it was poor?! Honestly, would love to know what you would have changed.

It's kind of hard to explain. I'm still excited for the film, but the trailer itself doesn't do anything for me. It felt like they were trying to turn the film into GotG, although I get the impression that the film itself isn't like that.

Fair enough if it doesn't strike a chord.

I think comparisons with GotG are going to be inevitable, no matter what happens, the premises aren't a million miles away from each other and the trailer is going to have to hit the same basic beats as any trailer introducing a new bunch of characters to the world.

Funnily enough that trailer gave me the first good impression of the movie. Looking forward to it now :)

I quite enjoyed that trailer actually, looks quite fun. :)

And you just know that Harley is going to steal the show, the casting for her seems great I think.

Didn't like the look of it at all. Don't think I'll bother with it.

And Will Smith... Why so serious.

That trailer was fucking excellent. I had a smile on my face all the way through that! Can't wait.

Yeah that looks really good. Much better than the first teaser/trailer/leaked thingy.

That's up there with the BvS comic con trailer, amazing.

Leto's Joker looks fantastic in that suit.

Harley is definitely going to steal the show. I'm excited to see how she pans out!

As for the other characters - not sure. To be honest, I dislike Will Smith, he now seems to just play the same sort of stoic characters and I'm find it rather boring.

10/10 for the trailer, excited to see it.

I loved the way the trailer was set out following dat Queen melodies. As for what happened... Not sure, didn't look bad, but didn't blow my load either.

Popular music for the film...

twenty one pilots: Heathens

I think it a pretty bad music video. However, it only contains about one second of new footage which I definitely approve. I quite like the song if I'm not being distracted by the video.

Also, new posters...

8eiRPUw.jpg

9ljxnxK.jpg

TmiziVl.jpg

8SAALnx.jpg

lVh5Ofm.jpg

TYpYAYn.jpg

ZMIVs6G.jpg

EAXEFSS.jpg

AdXUtok.jpg

5lkqTXb.jpg

ajFdQyl.jpg

I'd take the doodled character shots over a poorly CGI'd bowl of Lucky Charms-a-like. I like the idea for that one but the execution is abysmal. Look at Viola Davis' poorly aligned name in the shadow of the spoon.

It looks like Reboot-level of rendering.

resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbig.assets.huffingtonpost.com%2Freboot-cartoon-coming-back.gif

Edited by Daft