NEurope
Sprout

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Online Meet Up Thread

Daryan_Sweating_1.gif

Uhhh... Yeah... I can, like totally explain that... I mean , um...

Oh, WHAT DO YOU KNOW MR. LAWYER!?

bubble-objection.gif

In the Ace Attorney Mafia, I was not a lawyer, but a detective! Some detective you are, pal!

And don't think I didn't notice your fellow accomplice!

OK, if there's still space I'll try to join you later. Won't be until after 9 though.
Traitors, the both of you! You say you were hunting monsters last night? Well all you had to do to find them was look in a mirror, because the true monsters are you.

It's fine, pals.

EDIT: Since we're on a new page, here's a reminder that if there are any takers I'll have rooms open at 8PM both tonight and Wednesday. Post if you're interested!

Edited by Sprout

Since we're on a new page, here's a reminder that if there are any takers I'll have rooms open at 8PM both tonight and Wednesday. Post if you're interested!
Yes I am interested in playing Smash at 8pm tonight... very interested. :grin:

Oh, I've never really played with anyone from here (normally my other half has a monopoly on the TV in the evening...) but since she's on holiday, I might take the chance to jump in later. Not sure if I've got you guys on the Wii but I will add if I don't :D

I'm pretty sure I'm rubbish, but whatever :awesome:

Oh, I've never really played with anyone from here (normally my other half has a monopoly on the TV in the evening...) but since she's on holiday, I might take the chance to jump in later. Not sure if I've got you guys on the Wii but I will add if I don't :D

I'm pretty sure I'm rubbish, but whatever :awesome:

You might want to share your NNID with us now if you're not planning on jumping in at 8PM on the dot, as I'd have to drop out to accept your friend request. EDIT: Yooouuu were in the first post already and I didn't notice and I'm sorry and I'll send a friend request to you now.EDIT 2:IIIII already had you and I am just dreadful today.

Regardless, it'll be good to have you! Everybody who says they're rubbish always ends up winning at least once, but I wouldn't be concerned about what shows up on the results screen. Just focus on having a fun time!

One more space available for tonight for anybody who's reading!

Edited by Sprout

You might want to share your NNID with us now if you're not planning on jumping in at 8PM on the dot, as I'd have to drop out to accept your friend request.Yooouuu were in the first post and I didn't notice and I'm sorry and I'll send a friend request to you now.

Regardless, it'll be good to have you! Everybody who says they're rubbish always ends up winning at least once, but I wouldn't be concerned about what shows up on the results screen. Just focus on having a fun time!

One more space available for tonight for anybody who's reading!

You're too fast for me!

The terribly forgetful Sprout has just opened the room! So come on in! There's currently one free space available, so if you're reading this, hop on! But feel bad whilst doing so because I gave you ample time to respond.

I wasn't really feeling it tonight. :heh:

But yeah, cheers for the games Sprout and Gizmo. :)

GGs guys! as expected I'm a bit rubbish so I decided to just mess around mostly, hope that was ok :P Sprout that game with Kirby and the turnips, I had actual tears rolling down my face hahaha!

Sprout that game with Kirby and the turnips, I had actual tears rolling down my face hahaha!
Yeah I saved the replay for that one. =P

Tonight was fun! Remember, I will also have a room open with Aneres tomorrow at 8PM, so anyone available should come and join us to show Aneres the fun to be had with Smash!

To those interested (probably nobody =P) I've got a room open right now with Aneres, so come on in if you'd like to play!

Been a while since I've come round these parts, I might join you @Sprout. I can't remember, do you play with or without items?

Been a while since I've come round these parts, I might join you @Sprout. I can't remember, do you play with or without items?
Currently items are on. Shouldn't matter too much, right? If it does, well, you'll have to beat me to change my settings. =P

Hey thanks for the games tonight everyone.

Sorry I bailed after an hour, I had dog walking duties!

Was a lot of fun, Sprout you have some great skills! With so many different players too.

Was good to just spectate at times. :awesome:

Will definitely be up for more!

Great games everyone, cheers. : peace:

@Sprout, some GIF/Vid worthy moments tonight. :D Still laughing about me (playing as Kirby) getting bashed on the head by that falling baseball bat! :laughing::bowdown:

ggs, gotta go.
It was nice to see you again, f00. Don't be a stranger, yeah? We could always use more players, heh.

Good games today! Glad to see you enjoyed yourself tonight, @Aneres11. Things got a bit hectic, but, uh, that's just how Smash can be. Hopefully we'll have more matches in the future!

@RedShell, you're never gonna give up on that baby face, are ya.

@RedShell, you're never gonna give up on that baby face, are ya.
Not after discovering what DK can do on it tonight! :o That is so unfair it's unreal. :grin:

Fear the Baby Face... MPface.gif

BTW, was gonna mention this before but forgot (nothing new there :heh:) I was working on another custom stage at the same time as Baby Face, and it also produced some very interesting results.

Basically, there's a cannon that faces the floor and characters can get trapped inside it (like completely impossible to get out trapped :hehe:) BUT... it doesn't work on all characters. Some (including DK) will still blast through the floor. ::shrug:

It gets weirder too.

When playing against a CPU, the CPU characters get stuck to the floor right at the start of a match! They'll just stand there, rapidly flicking between idle animation frames. :laughing:

So yeah, didn't want to try that one online just yet/ever. Unless of course you want to volunteer as a guinea pig. :D

Right, Sprout does enough hosting already, so I'm gonna do it this time.

Anyone fancy some Smash tonight at 8pm?

I'm not quite as good as Sprout, but I assure you, I'm thoroughly better than average!

You might want to check if I'm on your friends list though. Just in case.

Right, Sprout does enough hosting already, so I'm gonna do it this time.

Anyone fancy some Smash tonight at 8pm?

I'm not quite as good as Sprout, but I assure you, I'm thoroughly better than average!

You might want to check if I'm on your friends list though. Just in case.

I appreciate you making an attempt to host and hope that others follow your example, but that time on Thursdays clashes with the MK League. You're not even gonna hook in RedShell with that time, heh.

If you're intent on doing it tonight, maybe consider changing the time to either 7PM or 9PM.

So yeah, didn't want to try that one online just yet/ever. Unless of course you want to volunteer as a guinea pig. :D
...Maybe? Personally though I think I'd prefer to see another stage from you that, y'know, works. =P Edited by Sprout

I appreciate you making an attempt to host and hope that others follow your example, but that time on Thursdays clashes with the MK League. You're not even gonna hook in RedShell with that time, heh.

If you're intent on doing it tonight, maybe consider changing the time to either 7PM or 9PM.

Oh yeah, me such a duhhhh!

Gonna change it to 9pm then.

I'd be up for a few games tonight, after a bit of post-MK8 downtime. :hehe:

Probably around half 9. Will check later on anyway, see if there's a space.

: peace:

I'd be up for a few games tonight, after a bit of post-MK8 downtime. :hehe:

Probably around half 9. Will check later on anyway, see if there's a space.

: peace:

If you're desperate, it's Masterchef night so I'm in around that time!

Right, gonna open a room now.

RedShell, Sprout, Phube Aneres11, fancy coming here and punching my Mii in his stupid face?

I assumed that DCubed would be with you, but I guess I was wrong.

I'll join if you need the numbers (gotta hunt me a monster), but if anybody reading wants to join and finds that the room is full, just mention me and I'll be happy to drop out.

Edited by Sprout

Great games tonight! Some matches had me in hysterics!

Someone sure likes their vampire badge, huh?

Then again, my customised Little Mac was probably far more annoying anyway, so I can't really say much.

I like my customised Little Mac, difficult to kill is an understatement.