NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth (PC/PS4/PSVita)

[tweet]667557681670942721[/tweet]

[tweet]667564703451738112[/tweet]

Eurogamer article

I have no idea about game development and all that jazz, but I call bullshit. If it was a business dicision because the game didn't sell well on those three consoles, fine. Be honest about it.

But I highly doubt any of these three isn't able to run the game...

:blank:

To be fair, I have encountered a bit of lag on New 3DS in this. But other than that, I think this is either a business decision or lazyness - they don't want to redo the code for it to run optimally on the consoles.

Well, this is annoying...

The DLC was originally planned to release by the end of the year, but due to unknown circumstances the developer has pushed it back to early 2016, aiming for a February release.

Hoping for a deal on the PC version (both Rebirth and Afterbirth...) before/during Christmas.

The Afterbirth expansion will get a release soon (I guess in a month). A patch for Rebirth has been released...patch notes: "Preparations for Afterbirth DLC".

Trophies have been to the list. Only 7 with the only gold one: Complete and collect everything.

Anyway, I'm not hyped anymore...this expansion has been delayed over and over again. :hmm:

And with games like Necrodancer and Gungeon I don't really need this right now. Think I'll wait for a price drop.

Sign in to follow this