NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

What? I reached my targets fine.

Sorry, I meant you and someone else, and that Yvonne was affected.

I wanted to RB ReZ. Sorry Peeps!

Also would appreciate being left to my own devices as I've been confirmed town by about 400 different things now

I managed to get to my target last night (Yvonne). Still have no idea if they are town or not, but found out they are a roleblocker.

I wanted to RB ReZ. Sorry Peeps!

Also would appreciate being left to my own devices as I've been confirmed town by about 400 different things now

You were left to your own devices, not my fault you targeted the person I switched. :p

ReZ or Paul I think.

Let's go with ReZ, and follow up with Paul.

Vote: ReZ

I'll get to that. :p

@Mr\-Paul I don't really believe all you do is result in additional night writeups. Seems very...weak. Anyway, you were roleblocked the other night and there was no kill.

@Jimbob...what happened with you?

ReZ vote seeming pretty good at the moment.

Don't know what's weak about putting info in the write up. Yes, it's all I do. If anything it is very helpful as if I die you still get the info, and the people I've targeted can verify that my info is true. What use would the mafia have in confirming other people's targets in the write up?

I agree we need to have a look at ReZ, he's been very quiet (as have I, but at least you get my info every day even if I'm too busy to check the thread). But to be honest, I don't really trust you very much. Target switchers are dangerous and more likely to be a mafia role in my eyes - you don't just redirect, you can cause chaos and make townie info gatherers get non-useful information.

But to be honest, I don't really trust you very much. Target switchers are dangerous and more likely to be a mafia role in my eyes - you don't just redirect, you can cause chaos and make townie info gatherers get non-useful information.

Thanks for the very good reason to vote you.

Change Vote: mr-paul

Seriously, BS reasoning. Anyone paying semi-attention to the game would know I'm town (especially given my choice of targets so far and that Mafia had a redirector).

I agree that ReZ is shifty but we can't ignore the fact that if he's mafia he would've been roleblocked last night. This only leaves Jimbob as the person who could have killed. Everyone else's actions are accounted for. We can see Mr-Paul highlighted Yvonne, Yvonne targeted me (rendering me roleblocked) and Sheikah caused Yvonne confusion.

This leaves ReZ and Jimbob. If ReZ is mafia he would've been roleblocked last night (by my ability) so Jimbob must've killed.

Vote: Jimbob

Hang about then.

@ReZourceman what did you get last night? If you're not Mafia you have 2 results right? This better not be stuff we already know!

Still doesn't seem right that Jimbob would claim cop if he didn't know a cop wasn't out there.

Dedede died on night one with a copping power. The mafia may have acted fast to get a cover story. I'm having trouble believing it but everyone else is accounted for unless the mafia can use their ability as well as killing.

ReZ is a power cop and all powers are out right now so he can't give us anything we don't already know anyway...

I've been honest and come out and said my targets and what i found. It's getting fishy at the moment with whom to go for, my money is on ReZ at the moment due to how quiet he's been.

I'm not really bothered by the logistics, just that as a move that seems very unlikely for Jimbob. So unlikely that I'm going to completely veto it right now. Game after game he seems to share his info without making any absurd claims (sometimes to my annoyance when I've been Mafia).

Paul's not really accounted for...I don't see why that can't be a passive ability. It makes no sense that he could record himself being roleblocked and relay that information to us...if he was roleblocked. It looks more likely that he went off to do whatever he was doing and was stopped (the night with no kill).

@Yvonne why would you try to roleblock ReZ when he would've been roleblocked anyway tonight if he is evil? If you had got to him that would've completely thrown the copping ability out of the window. This isn't a slip up you'd normally make.

I'm a bit puzzled by that. Why would ReZ be roleblocked tonight if he was evil? I have been a bit too busy to read deeply so have just been picking targets with my gut and skimming

@Yvonne Because if he were mafia, he would have been role blocked by Peeps from the previous night. So ReZ can't be the killer because he is either a) town and therefore boosted last night, or b) role blocked, therefore couldn't have killed.

That just leaves it as Jimbob who could have killed, as the rest of us are accounted for.

Vote: Jimbob

OK that's the part I don't get, why he would have been blocked by Peeps from the previous night if he was mafia, but nevermind, I'll go with it.

vote Jimbob

Sorry again for inactivity. FRUK has been kicking my ass.

I found out that Sheikah is a target switcher and Yvonne a roleblocker. Obviously we know this, but I wasn't 100% sure we had confirmation, and from everyone left I wasn't 100% sure on either of them, and being great players...seemed sensible.

Jimbob being the only one not accounted for.....

Vote : Jimbob

Well, if i am to go then oh well. Quite quick to jump on this people.

Vote: ReZourceman

Sorry again for inactivity. FRUK has been kicking my ass.

I found out that Sheikah is a target switcher and Yvonne a roleblocker. Obviously we know this, but I wasn't 100% sure we had confirmation, and from everyone left I wasn't 100% sure on either of them, and being great players...seemed sensible.

Jimbob being the only one not accounted for.....

Vote : Jimbob

You already targeted Yvonne, why would you do it again?

So tomorrow whoever is town, can we please just vote mr-paul like I asked?

You already targeted Yvonne, why would you do it again?

You know you set up a lynch train, right?

What would you like me to do about that?

Like it or not, the evidence pointed to it

Also what does that have to do with the line you quoted? =\

Well sometimes the evidence is doctored or inherently confusing, like the tasering business the other day.

Ca'maaan, you must have known Jimbob wouldn't make up being a cop? Mr-paul is being such a shifty bastard. I'd take that over Jimbob.

Or maybe he did make it up. We don't know yet. Everyone is accounted for in the write-up. I think I agree with you about Mr-Paul though. His ability is the only one that logically could be done passively.