NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

@ReZourceman your info from last night is that Yvonne is a protector?

Not quite right, my result was that the person I targeted was a protector, but didn't name check Yvonne. I targeted Jonnas and was informed I didn't reach my original target, which matches up with the info in the thread.

It's not for now, it's majority as far as I'm aware. Four votes.

The info in the write up relates to Peeps and ReZ, so what Peeps is saying checks out. @Sheikah the write up blurb is all I can do.

What did Yvonne claim to do? Think I've missed it somewhere along the line. If Cube did happen to be telling the truth, a mafioso must have been blocked somewhere last night, or both the mafia and Cube went to kill Yvonne.

I guess the flip for Cube will tell us a lot. To be honest I think this vote for Cube is a bit rash -he wouldn't come out and say he killed if he were mafia, would he?

Not quite right, my result was that the person I targeted was a protector, but didn't name check Yvonne. I targeted Jonnas and was informed I didn't reach my original target, which matches up with the info in the thread.

Nothing about him also being a roleblocker then?

Yvonne (1) : Cube

Cube (4) : EEVILMURRAY, Sheikah, Yvonne, Jimbob

Majority is 5.

I was being pedantic in order to highlight that Cube may not be telling the truth about being boosted.

I do not care for your tone young man.

suspicious-cat-ish-suscpicious-18294363945_xlarge-300x277.jpeg

that's a good point, don't apply logic to Jim's actions!

Clearly I haven't been paying enough attention :)

that's a good point, don't apply logic to Jim's actions!

Clearly I haven't been paying enough attention :)

You gonna re add vote?

No other roleblocker or protector has come forward, so seems like you were protecting someone to stop a kill if Mafia did indeed fail to kill.

I'm not 100% convinced but at least if he's town Cube's lynch will give the rest of us a better idea of things.

Vote: Cube

Last night I followed one of the agents.

I saw Yvonne, but he seemed confused? I kept focus and eventually saw him target The Peeps.

An agent has been found murdered.

I can reveal his identity to be Norman Edwards.

He would use his skills to Reverse Track his target.

He was Town.

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Day 6

Sheikah you can see from the write-up that I was roleblocked by Yvonne last night :p

Who did you switch?

I'll get to that. :p

@Mr\-Paul I don't really believe all you do is result in additional night writeups. Seems very...weak. Anyway, you were roleblocked the other night and there was no kill.

@Jimbob...what happened with you?

ReZ vote seeming pretty good at the moment.

Sheikah if you can prove you did something last night it just leaves ReZ and Jimbob unaccounted for. Myself, Yvonne and Mr-Paul are in the write-up so none of us can be the killer.

Well it seems like Jimbob is the only option? Yvonne can you confirm you didn't reach your intended target (and who that person was)?