NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

I didn't reach my target last night, the same happened as what occurred night 1. I reached a different target and found out they were town.

I didn't reach my target last night, the same happened as what occurred night 1. I reached a different target and found out they were town.

Keep up, check what I posted then say who you targeted.

You said Yvonne is town, i can't confirm Yvonne is town. Yvonne was my target and i ended up with someone else. Whom probably was Jonnas, which as i found out on an earlier day is town.

I can read PMs. I also had a one-use kill ability.

N1: The Peeps, he didn't get a PM.

N2: Yvonne, he locked of access to his quarters.

N3: ReZourceman, I found out his target was a target switcher.

N4: My one-use kill ability. I targeted Yvonne.

If you look back, you can see me mentioning this information.

Vote: Yvonne. I trust Cube. I would like to hear from @ReZourceman as he is next on my list of potential scumnags.

So @Cube your boost wasn't in effect last night as you used your kill power instead?

@Cube all of your information bar the ReZ result is already known. What information do you have to say Yvonne is guilty?

Also you said yesterday -

I'm going to be boosted tonight (due to someone targeting me with Dedede's power last night). As a result of the boost, I can target two people tonight.

I can use my power normally after that.

So you said you could use your power twice, but didn't. This is all sounding a bit like BS to be honest.

@Cube all of your information bar the ReZ result is already known. What information do you have to say Yvonne is guilty?

Also you said yesterday -

So you said you could use your power twice, but didn't. This is all sounding a bit like BS to be honest.

My Yvonne is guilty theory is based on Animal being town. With a good possibility of be being reverse tracked, I figured I wouldn't be roleblocked by the mafia, so I thought my one-use power would be the most useful. As it wasn't my standard power, the boost didn't apply.

About the information already been known, I questioned The Peeps pretty early on and I referred to Yvonne's flavour text (as I thought he was town then so I was hoping that he'd notice specific words).

My Yvonne is guilty theory is based on Animal being town. With a good possibility of be being reverse tracked, I figured I wouldn't be roleblocked by the mafia, so I thought my one-use power would be the most useful. As it wasn't my standard power, the boost didn't apply.

About the information already been known, I questioned The Peeps pretty early on and I referred to Yvonne's flavour text (as I thought he was town then so I was hoping that he'd notice specific words).

Sorry but I'm not buying it.

You had the chance to read two people's PMs but instead you chose a kill based on logic that has already pretty much been disproven (we have supposedly more than 2 roleblockers this game). As proposed before, it's possible that Yvonne and Animal carried out the same roles but on alternating nights. You must have known that you would only get to kill one person as you must have submitted only one target to kill.

Saying you had a good possibility of being reversed tracked is nonsense as calling out for someone to do something to you in this game is almost a surefire way of them not actually doing it. Given most people assume everyone could be Mafia, if someone is asking you to target them then it almost certainly feels like there is a catch or deception going on. In fact, what would tracking you even prove? That you killed someone? That's not in question - purely your alignment.

Wasting your kill on a hunch to try to kill Yvonne was pretty silly tbh, especially as he is supposed to be a protector and has chosen to protect himself previously, and was due to use protection that night. I'd be more willing to kill you based on bad reasoning and poor actions, then possibly follow through with a Yvonne kill, than vice versa.

What say you @EEVILMURRAY? I know you weren't particularly enamoured with Cube either.

Remove vote thinking about it I'm not convinced of the mafia kill conveniently failing

I agree that it was an incredibly risky move. However, I expected to be dead soon and didn't want the power going to waste. However, killing me will just be a waste of time.

However, if you do decide to lynch me, I want you to keep one thing in mind: I am telling the truth about Dedede's power being used on me, and if he doesn't come forward then that's someone who has allowed a lynch to take place when they know I'm town.

Also remember that the mafia's killer failed (again) last night.

Right, well the only person we still don't know anything about is @The Peeps. We are far along enough and I'm fed up of the secrecy, so I would like to hear what you do and what your targets have been so far. Withholding at this point will basically be a massive red flag to me.

Mostly I'm horribly unconvinced. There doesn't seem to actually be an argument against me so far?

Even if Dedede's power was used on you, we have no confirmation on whether or not it roleblocked or boosted you. You could've been roleblocked last night and the other member of the mafia carried out the kill.

I'm not decided either way but it would be a big leap of faith to go along with you. Without any roleblockers last night, the only way for a kill to fail would be if they targeted Sheikah as he was under Yvonne's protection. If Yvonne is mafia that would mean they started with someone that could redirect & roleblock as well as someone who can protect & roleblock... Can anyone work out if Esequiel was on the same roleblock schedule as Yvonne?

Also remember that the mafia's killer failed (again) last night.

The only person remaining that we know could stop a kill last night is Yvonne with protection. If someone else who is town can protect or roleblock then speak up now.

@Mr\-Paul you are responsible for the blurb in the writeup, correct? What else can you do?

Right, well the only person we still don't know anything about is @The Peeps. We are far along enough and I'm fed up of the secrecy, so I would like to hear what you do and what your targets have been so far. Withholding at this point will basically be a massive red flag to me.

Curiosity is not a valid motive.

How about voting you?

Vote: Peeps

Seriously, Cube claims someone boosted him and that would lend him credibility. Knowing whether you're that guy or what you've been doing all these nights would actually be useful to help us work out what the hell is going on.

Cube isn't claiming someone boosted him though. He specifically said that someone used Dedede's power on him. That means he may have been boosted OR roleblocked.

The vote is laughable but if you feel like the information is beneficial, yes I used Dedede's power on Cube and that is what I do. I can use the powers of those that have been killed by the mafia - this is why I was observed to be doing nothing on night 1.

Thanks. Remove Vote

For anyone wanting to do a bit of reading in the morning who hasn't said anything yet, the gist of last night is this:

- Cube claims to have tried to kill Yvonne with a one shot vigilante kill power on account of suspecting him

- I succesfully switched Jonnas with Yvonne; Jonnas was killed, presumably in place of Yvonne.

- Cube claims Mafia must have been stopped from carrying out their kill since only his kill appears to have happened.

If, hypothetically, we assume Cube to be telling the truth, that would mean that Mafia failed to kill somehow. However, so far only Yvonne appears to have been capable of stopping a kill (with protection; he claimed to protect me). Naturally, if he was the one that stopped the Mafia's kill then it doesn't make sense that he was the killer.

Let's look at what people did last night:

I switched Jonnas with Yvonne. I could not stop a kill, but I could redirect it (which I did...to Jonnas)

Peeps did...something. What did you do @Mr\-Paul did...?

@Cube claims to have done a kill

So far, only Yvonne's action appears to have had 'kill stopping power'. Unless a townie comes forward to say they did something that could have stopped a kill, it looks bad for Cube.

What is not in contention is that Yvonne was a target to be killed (since he was switched with Jonnas). That in itself suggests one of two things: Cube is telling the truth (he tried to kill Yvonne with a townie vigilante kill) or Yvonne was targeted for kill by the Mafia.

Note: it is impossible that Mafia's 'also' killed Jonnas (ie. explaining only one kill) if we believe Yvonne to be scum. The only way they would have reached Jonnas is if they targeted Yvonne for kill. If Yvonne was protected by any power, that power would have gone to Jonnas due to the target switch, and Jonnas wouldn't have died. Thus: Yvonne did not protect himself, nor was he protected by anyone else (lending credibility at least to the possibility that he protected me instead, like he said).

It's possible that Yvonne protected another member of the scumteam though, but how their kill would have been stopped is a mystery right now.

I propose that if nobody confesses to doing anything potentially kill-stoppy then we lynch Cube later on.

Holy shit! So when I said you weren't going to use an ability twice I was right?!

(Different excuse perhaps. But still called it.)

What say you @EEVILMURRAY? I know you weren't particularly enamoured with Cube either.

I didn't target him if that's what ye be asking. However, I'm not buying it either.

Vote: Cube

Cube isn't claiming someone boosted him though.

maxresdefault.jpg

He kinda did.

That bit where he said he could use his ability twice was a hint.

Yvonne is town. I switched Yvonne and Jonnas last night, thinking the Mafia would try kill Jonnas.

uh...thanks? I successfully protected you btw?

OK, this sounds really bad but is really important. With Animal turning out good, I thought it was obvious that @Yvonne was evil. So I used my one-time kill ability on him. Unfortunately, someone messed that up and got Jonnas killed.

So, Vote: Yvonne, as I still think my theory is correct.

Keep in mind that the mafia's kill failed, so we still have that to look into. And that I would have been unable to use any power last night if I was mafia.

Okay, I targeted Jonnas because I found it curious he was soo suspicious of me just because I've been quiet.

I found a different target, which I wasn't informed of but obviously reading the thread I now know this was Yvonne, and I can confirm that he is a protector.

He kinda did.

That bit where he said he could use his ability twice was a hint.

Cube isn't claiming someone boosted him though. He specifically said that someone used Dedede's power on him. That means he may have been boosted OR roleblocked.

I was being pedantic in order to highlight that Cube may not be telling the truth about being boosted.

Last night I used Dedede's power on ReZ. He's either roleblocked or boosted for tomorrow. N1 - nothing, N2 - roleblocked, n3 - Cube.

@Cube can you tell us what it says in your role PM?

At the moment my thoughts are: ReZ performed the kill while Cube was roleblocked.

@ReZourceman your info from last night is that Yvonne is a protector?