NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

I'm not the only one we know nothing about. Cube hasn't given a claim and neither has ReZ, both of whom have posted less than myself. Before this phase, you hadn't given a solid claim either and if Jonnas hadn't made his post I doubt you would've made an outright claim. My ability is not one I can easily allude to so I will be keeping it under wraps until it's useful to the town or I'm under actual suspicion. I wouldn't say it's a conventional role but it's not one we haven't seen before.

As Jonnas pointed out, if I was the one that stopped EEVIL that would mean I tried to roleblock myself last night. I did not attempt to target myself or EEVIL last night and if I had, it would not have done anything.

I won't be claiming unless I'm under legitimate scrutiny so we should direct our attention to others. We've yet to hear from @ReZourceman today, Animal is looking very shifty still and we're waiting to hear from Yvonne as to why he roleblocked mr-paul.

Protip: While something might be obvious for some, it isn't necessarily so for others.

Good. That's the whole bloody point! If what I was saying was obvious to everyone regardless then I either wouldn't say it, or would say it so bluntly and not bother being cryptic about it. You said you thought you knew anyway, so I don't understand the aggressive vote casting and me needing to spill it. If you thought I was a target switcher then you could have surely followed the chain of events that I typed above...leading to the most likely conclusion that I'm putting forward the taser guy.

I thought Animal was a protector for a while now, but that wasn't obvious to you, either.

There's no evidence that he even is a protector? That's like saying a crime is easy to solve when there are no clues. I wouldn't really say he gave any hints either, since someone saying their power being known is a bad thing could pretty much apply to any role.

Also, it wasn't confirmation: I was actually accusing you of being the redirector with that question (that you didn't answer clearly at the time, either). Even if you didn't see it that way, I definitely intended on calling you out for being hush-hush from the beginning, while criticising Animal of doing the exact same thing.

It definitely was. Look again at your quote:

Oh, so you were the redirector this entire time? Please elaborate.

I'm sorry, but that's so clearly a follow on to the comment I made. It's just not something you say unless it's pretty heavily hinted to you in the first case that that's the case - which indeed, it was. You can argue that you didn't mean that, but that's certainly how your words come across.

Lastly, Jonnas I'd like to know that now that you know Animal's the taserer (something you initially argued against), why you still aren't voting Animal?

I'm not the only one we know nothing about. Cube hasn't given a claim and neither has ReZ, both of whom have posted less than myself.

Cube said this:

I found out that he found out that his target is a target switcher. I asked him about it in the first post of the day.

So in a way, that's something substantial about them both.

As Jonnas pointed out, if I was the one that stopped EEVIL that would mean I tried to roleblock myself last night. I did not attempt to target myself or EEVIL last night and if I had, it would not have done anything.

Good point! I forgot about that... ok, so I don't think you roleblocked EEVIL. We've just got to remember that some people appear to have more than one ability when we come to our conclusions.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

It wasn't that I was roleblocked, but was redirected to someone and I was the only one who targeted them. I wasn't told who it was I was sent to.

Esequiel targeted Eevilmurray that night. There is yet another redirector (as well as yet another roleblocker) out there. Or maybe it's someone with multiple powers.

@Esequiel what did you do?

Jeezus wept, sorry guys, I have been crazy shit.

@ReZourceman, can you reveal who this target switcher is?

Also, I believe that we may have someone who can copy powers.

Might seem a bit cheeky bastard given my own secrecy but genuinely feel like I know perhaps the least about @The Peeps and @ReZourceman. Were you doing anything interesting these past few days? Hardly heard a word from you ReZ.

So either @ReZourceman targeted @Sheikah last night, or he knows who a second target switcher is.

Well looks like you've already pieced all of that together, so yes, I'll just confirm that I did indeed target Sheikah and found out that he is a target switcher.

I roleblocked mr-paul because he hadn't posted a great deal at the time and I was in a hurry. I don't suspect him any more.

Cube (1) : EEVILMURRAY

Animal (3) : Sheikah, Jimbob, The Peeps

Sheikah (1) : Animal

Majority is 6.

You said you thought you knew anyway, so I don't understand the aggressive vote casting and me needing to spill it. If you thought I was a target switcher then you could have surely followed the chain of events that I typed above...leading to the most likely conclusion that I'm putting forward the taser guy.

I didn't. I didn't think you were a target switcher. I thought you were a redirector who targeted mr-paul on Night 1.

So yeah, I didn't fully figure it out. That's why I asked you for explicit info.

There's no evidence that he even is a protector? That's like saying a crime is easy to solve when there are no clues. I wouldn't really say he gave any hints either, since someone saying their power being known is a bad thing could pretty much apply to any role.

He gave hints, alright. Like I said, I thought he was a protector on the day before he revealed it, and part of it was comparing it to Yvonne's role.

So yeah, there were sufficient clues to figure that out, but of course it wasn't obvious.

Lastly, Jonnas I'd like to know that now that you know Animal's the taserer (something you initially argued against), why you still aren't voting Animal?

Like I said, he was convincing with his story.

Of course, there are few other options, and his silence is more telling.

Fuck it, if he's townie, I think we can deal with the loss.

Vote: Animal

It wasn't that I was roleblocked, but was redirected to someone and I was the only one who targeted them. I wasn't told who it was I was sent to.

Esequiel what did you do?

Was your original target The Peeps?

(Also, Esequiel is dead, we lynched him :heh:)

Cube (1) : EEVILMURRAY

Animal (4) : Sheikah, Jimbob, The Peeps, Jonnas

Sheikah (1) : Animal

Majority is 6.

He gave hints, alright. Like I said, I thought he was a protector on the day before he revealed it, and part of it was comparing it to Yvonne's role.

So yeah, there were sufficient clues to figure that out, but of course it wasn't obvious.

You keep saying this but where is the validation that he is a protector?

@Jonnas gets it. Shame nobody else gets the aim of the game. I'm actually disappointed in all the people who are town.

Sorry DuD, not aimed at you but the players when I say this: Worst mafia game ever.

@Sheikah, I gave LOADS of hints but you want your precious validation because you don't want to use any brain power.

HOW CAN I TASER SOMEONE WHEN IT'S NOT IN MY FUCKING DESCRIPTION! FFS!

I'm actually looking forward to being lynched to see you all get it wrong.

Told the truth throghout and didn't wanna give my role away so early because there was no need until Sheikah decided to fixate on me for no reason.

By the way, Sheikah, don't give up your day job. You're not cut out to be a detective!

Peace out, bitches!

HOW CAN I TASER SOMEONE WHEN IT'S NOT IN MY FUCKING DESCRIPTION! FFS!

I actually have no clue why you keep saying this.

Most people don't know what the PM flavour will be on their targets when they use their actions on people. Why do you keep saying this as a defence? I don't know the specifics of the PMs people receive when I switch them.

You know what, I am going to say, the level of passion in your response is making me question it, because I wouldn't think you'd go so far to protest your innocence. You seem genuinely angry, which makes me think I might be wrong.

But at the same time, the evidence of having redirected you to Peeps and him getting the same message as the cop is hard to ignore. Hopefully if your lynch is wrong then at least I will have someone else to look at. It's just a shame you never actually protected any of us (like, you know, the cop) to help change my mind.

That's a little much! I will oblige vote animal

You try telling the people the truth and nobody listening. It's so frustrating. Too frustrating for words

Unless 'I do something that can't be confirmed' is a hint, you really didn't give us loads of hints.

I actually have no clue why you keep saying this.

Most people don't know what the PM flavour will be on their targets when they use their actions on people. Why do you keep saying this as a defence? I don't know the specifics of the PMs people receive when I switch them.

You know what, I am going to say, the level of passion in your response is making me question it, because I wouldn't think you'd go so far to protest your innocence. You seem genuinely angry, which makes me think I might be wrong.

But at the same time, the evidence of having redirected you to Peeps and him getting the same message as the cop is hard to ignore. Hopefully if your lynch is wrong then at least I will have someone else to look at. It's just a shame you never actually protected any of us (like, you know, the cop) to help change my mind.

I don't trust anybody enough. Never do in the first couple of nights. I said this too. It was proven that I was redirected and I even said that BEFORE ANYBODY ELSE DID (as far as I know anyway).

Sorry if I seem mad but I kind of am. I've been 100% exposed, told the truth and yet still, nobody but Jonnas listens or even tried to get the hints. You all want validation and for what? I told you all I knew and still you insist on voting for me. It's too annoying! I protected myself because I don't trust nobody and because I'm a protector. My plan was to protect myself until I fully trusted someone and protected them. I was also going to roleblock those who I instantly distrusted (@Sheikah) but that was messed up because got redirected.

However, because of Sheikah, none of this happened. I was just gonna totally slip under the radar but nope, Sheikah had to make me known from the first minute of the game. I didn't mind as long as I didn't have to reveal all but nope, couldn't have that either because full validation including home address, starsign, date of birth and what have you was needed, totally throwing me off of my game and making a town a target so...yeah...

Good to play the game anyway...or what I could play of it when I wasn't being accused...which was none of it. -_-

That's a little much! I will oblige vote animal

Thank you for your vote. Any mafia wanna pick me off now? Time's ticking! Get your lynch while it's hot!

Unless 'I do something that can't be confirmed' is a hint, you really didn't give us loads of hints.

Even then though, why was I under suspicion in the first place? I had no reason to be. Sheikah totally pointed the finger randomly, I never wanted to give out anything yet.

Besides, that was a hint anyway. A hint is a hint. If Jonnas got it from day one, you all could have. I would have been thinking if anyone dropped hints.

You keep saying this but where is the validation that he is a protector?

Mafia is not about validation, brah, it's about suspicion, following your gut.

There isn't proof that Animal is a protector, but you gotta admit that blatantly roleblocking Jimbob like that is a very fishy situation, which is what my gut keeps telling me.

Besides, that was a hint anyway. A hint is a hint. If Jonnas got it from day one, you all could have. I would have been thinking if anyone dropped hints.

Well, more like day two :heh:

Animal believed it would definitely make him a target for the mafia, said that it didn't affect the target, and that it wasn't info-related. Also, that he could only use it on odd nights (compare to Yvonne's protection, that only works on even nights).

At least that's how I reached the conclusion.

Mafia is not about validation, brah, it's about suspicion, following your gut.

There isn't proof that Animal is a protector, but you gotta admit that blatantly roleblocking Jimbob like that is a very fishy situation, which is what my gut keeps telling me.

Well, more like day two :heh:

Animal believed it would definitely make him a target for the mafia, said that it didn't affect the target, and that it wasn't info-related. Also, that he could only use it on odd nights (compare to Yvonne's protection, that only works on even nights).

At least that's how I reached the conclusion.

Basically, this quote is the whole game.

Quite literally, you just worked everything out just the way I wanted it! At At least when I die, I died knowing that somebody got it completely! Chuffed with my plan because it actually worked with one person...if only everybody else worked with it. I could have really been of use.

Ah well! Still, I'm actually happy with that, Jonnas. You've really cheered me up! :)

I'm genuinely disappointed in your play if you're town because you've essentially dragged information out (that I was pretty much hinting at anyway) that makes me far less useful now that I have to reveal it so bluntly.

Pot, kettle, black much? You did EXACTLY THE SAME THING to me, dude.

(Sidenote: Never saw these posts because I was on my mobile so replying to them now)

And yet, you were tasered. This is the same result Peeps said he got when Animal was redirected to him, when Animal had set out to roleblock me.

So Jimbob, aren't you going to lay a vote down on Animal, given it seems he roleblocked you from getting a cop result (on him no less!)

Wow! Look at you leading a lynch on a town...even though I was REDIRECTED TO SOMEBODY ELSE SO HAD NO CONTROL OVER WHO IT WAS TO!!!

Oh yeah, @The Peeps. I've given everything out now, care to maybe take the vote off...or you, @Jonnas. Doubt it'll happen but still, you never know...

Pot, kettle, black much? You did EXACTLY THE SAME THING to me, dude.

Not at all. Unlike me you claim to have spent the game protecting your ass and saying you didn't trust anybody. Not our fault you didn't put time into reaching conclusions about who to trust and becoming a team player. In fact by trying to roleblock me you are making things worse. So forgive me if I've no tear to dab.

I certainly wouldn't say there's pot kettle black here - you were linked to Peeps' roleblocking, who said himself said was tasered - the same as Jimbob. When you are up against such scrutiny you need to reveal. I can criticise people who want me to similarly reveal when I already laid good hints (not 'it can't be confirmed' like you basically said) and when I'm not being linked to a scummy occurrence. Different situations, different expectations.

Not at all. Unlike me you claim to have spent the game protecting your ass and saying you didn't trust anybody. Not our fault you didn't put time into reaching conclusions about who to trust and becoming a team player. In fact by trying to roleblock me you are making things worse. So forgive me if I've no tear to dab.

I certainly wouldn't say there's pot kettle black here - you were linked to Peeps' roleblocking, who said himself said was tasered - the same as Jimbob. When you are up against such scrutiny you need to reveal. I can criticise people who want me to similarly reveal when I already laid good hints (not 'it can't be confirmed' like you basically said) and when I'm not being linked to a scummy occurrence. Different situations, different expectations.

I put loads of time into it but I still never trusted anybody. Team player? That you is it? Sorry, did you reveal all or even remotely share anything about you on the first day? Nope, didn't think so. Did you expect everyone else to? Yup, you did. You had it in for me since day one purely because of what I've done in past games to your own admittance. Why would me roleblocking you make things worse? You're the most suspicious one here! The game is not about validation but about gut and my gut rots even thinking about you, you're that much of Mafia to me.

I don't get where them two come into it when I protected myself twice and roleblocked ONCE. I tried to roleblock you but I got switched to someone else. One person. Not two. One. How can I possibly taser two people if I am the taserer when I have only managed to roleblock once?

Also, as I said, @Jonnas worked it out just fine so my hints weren't awful and you know it! Jonnas FULLY worked everything out but you want validation even though the game isn't even about that. If it was, the game would be over pretty much straight away. By doing what you've done, you've put me at risk of dying so quickly and now you are too, which, forgive me but, I'm not going to cry over because, quite frankly, you deserve it. You want everybody to spill their guts but you want to keep yourself safe? And you call me selfish? At least I did it so I could protect other people. Laying low means I'm not on the radar and I could have saved a couple of towns. I pretty much got people sussed out from today and I'll be VERY shocked if I got them wrong (I say that but if you're town, I may not be shocked because I think you've played a good game as mafia or an extremely poor one as town).

If you were to just leave it like you were originally going to, it would have been okay. You were the one who wanted validation. You were the one who went overboard on my ass and became more obsessed with me than a 14 year old One Direction fangirl. You are the one who wants a town dead.

THAT is why I've been protecting myself and THAT is why I'm voting for you. Want any more information from me before I die?

I hope you're not taking this game personally.

I'm not. Just actually trying to get people to listen. It's just frustrating when nobody listens to you and you see them making a mistake by trying to kill a town and they just don't listen/don't care.

-_-

Also, I'm too passionate! :p

I still :heart: you, Sheikah! ;)

So who do you think is the taser roleblocker, Animal? The only other roleblocker we know of is Yvonne and he roleblocked mr-paul which is corroborated in the write up.

So who do you think is the taser roleblocker, Animal? The only other roleblocker we know of is Yvonne and he roleblocked mr-paul which is corroborated in the write up.

Maybe it's unknown. Personally, I am confused with the whole Jimbob situation. Jimbob targets me and he gets tasered even though it wasn't my night to roleblock? (that's obviously whether I am the taserer or not). As far as I knew, on the second night, I targeted Sheikah and got redirected to someone. I thought that that someone was The Peeps.

Anyway, I think that maybe he/she's not come out as one yet. I mean, can we say for absolute sure that everybody here has 100% come out with their roles yet? Either way, the mafia are probably laughing at this right now.

For me, what the write-up suggested was that the killer was on the loose until he got trapped and that was why nobody was killed. That was why I said if we find out who roleblocked that night, we'd find the killer. Either that or DuD just really wanted to mess with our heads. I think we should focus on the person who roleblocked the trapped man and before Sheikah comes wading in on saying it's to try and divert attention away from me, you can keep your votes on me if you want to. I would ask to remove at least one so I don't get lynched so easily before the night comes.

My attention is away from @Sheikah and fully on finding this killer. I've said all that needs to be said and told EVERYTHING. I'm not answering no more questions if they have already been asked because there's just no point in going around in circles...well, that's if I live that long anyway.

mr-paul is the one who was roleblocked. He also is the one who leaves information on the write-up.

The no-kill thing last night still bugs me, because, for all intents and purposes, the only way a person could've been stopped is if they were Jimbob, mr-paul, or if the victim was Animal.

Wait a second, why are we trusting Jimbob? I just did a search through the thread:

N1: Jimbob tried to target ReZ, reached someone else instead, found out they were a target switcher (sounds legit, goes with Sheikah's claims).

N2: Jimbob targeted me, found out I was town (redundant. Jon Dedede had already cleared me)

N3: Tasered (original target was Animal)

So... did he change powers overnight?

Remove Vote

Considering this entire case against Animal hinges on Jimbob's claim, I kind of need to know if he's the real deal. Has anyone investigated his power throughout the game?

So... did he change powers overnight?

Like half of the roles in this game? :indeed:

Jimbob being redirected from ReZ in night one would have to mean Esequiel redirected him. Esequiel was mafia, it's safe to assume Jimbob is town and telling the truth.

We also have evidence in that night's write up of Jimbob targeting you, Jonnas. He clearly didn't attempt to kill you so why would he invent copping you rather than just reveal your ability. We've also had no other cop come forward which further backs Jimbob up.