NEurope
DuD

Trouble in the Depository Mafia

Nah, I wasn't. Not tonight.

Can you tell me who you targeted? No need to tell me the power, just the target. I'm trying to make sense of something.

Nah, I wasn't. Not tonight. So basically, somebody stopped the killer? All we need to do is find the person who has a roleblocking power and roleblocked somebody and we've got the fucker!

So if you were doing the other thing, who'd you target?

I didn't reach my intented target last night, was tazered (aka roleblocked).

That's basically what Peeps said happened to him. Animal said he was redirected to someone who was most likely Peeps.

@Animal let's be honest now, you're going to have to reveal everything because it's going down that path.

As my power isn't really one that can be expanded upon (I don't want to say what it is just yet), I'll get to use it twice. Which isn't a great answer as it's the same boost that @Jonnas had.

You're going to have to give us something we can confirm otherwise how will we know if you're not going to be roleblocked in the next night?

You're going to have to give us something we can confirm otherwise how will we know if you're not going to be roleblocked in the next night?

I will. Tomorrow. I'll be able to give out information which will prove that I did something and that can be confirmed by someone else.

Might seem a bit cheeky bastard given my own secrecy but genuinely feel like I know perhaps the least about @The Peeps and @ReZourceman. Were you doing anything interesting these past few days? Hardly heard a word from you ReZ.

@Sheikah: It's also possible that, yesterday, Animal was redirected towards Yvonne, who was protecting himself, meaning his power didn't work. But unlikely, because he would've known if it had failed.

Still, think about it this way:

-We now know with absolute certainty that "taser guy" is mafia, because he targeted Jimbob, who admitted to being a detective (Furthermore, there were no taserings happening in Night 1, meaning the possibility that "taser guy" was the killer);

-We thought "taser guy" was Animal, as not even he himself knew how his own roleblocking happened;

-So, knowing that "taser guy" would get flak for it, the mafia blatantly roleblocked Jimbob, in order to set up Animal as an escapegoat.

If Animal was the mafioso "taser guy", they wouldn't dare make such a blatant move, especially after he gained some trust points with Esequiel's lynch.

Point is, I find it unlikely that Animal is mafia. Peeps also gets some trust points from me, considering he claims being tasered.

On a side note, Vote: ReZourceman because he's been quiet.

@Sheikah: It's also possible that, yesterday, Animal was redirected towards Yvonne, who was protecting himself, meaning his power didn't work. But unlikely, because he would've known if it had failed.

Possible, but if we're going to assume the Mafia have another redirector then it could also apply to your next point:

Still, think about it this way:

-We now know with absolute certainty that "taser guy" is mafia, because he targeted Jimbob, who admitted to being a detective (Furthermore, there were no taserings happening in Night 1, meaning the possibility that "taser guy" was the killer);

If the Mafia can redirect then they could have redirected the guy doing the taserings to Jimbob.

-We thought "taser guy" was Animal, as not even he himself knew how his own roleblocking happened;

-So, knowing that "taser guy" would get flak for it, the mafia blatantly roleblocked Jimbob, in order to set up Animal as an escapegoat.

If Animal was the mafioso "taser guy", they wouldn't dare make such a blatant move, especially after he gained some trust points with Esequiel's lynch.

Point is, I find it unlikely that Animal is mafia. Peeps also gets some trust points from me, considering he claims being tasered.

I am very strongly of the belief that Animal targeted Peeps the other day.

As my power isn't really one that can be expanded upon (I don't want to say what it is just yet), I'll get to use it twice. Which isn't a great answer as it's the same boost that Jonnas had.

So are you saying that:

You can only use it twice and then that's your burned out for the whole game?

You've been boosted by someone?

You can use it normally but have an extra ability to double up one night?

Either way, asking us to wait until tomorrow is mighty suspicious.

So are you saying that:

You can only use it twice and then that's your burned out for the whole game?

You've been boosted by someone?

You can use it normally but have an extra ability to double up one night?

Either way, asking us to wait until tomorrow is mighty suspicious.

I'm going to be boosted tonight (due to someone targeting me with Dedede's power last night). As a result of the boost, I can target two people tonight.

I can use my power normally after that.

@Yvonne is your roleblocking ability something you use on alternating nights (the other night being protection?)

Did you roleblock mr-paul?

I'm going to be boosted tonight (due to someone targeting me with Dedede's power last night). As a result of the boost, I can target two people tonight.

I can use my power normally after that.

Yeah, not feeling that.

Vote: Cube

ReZourceman (1) : Jonnas

Cube (1) : EEVILMURRAY

Majority is 6.

@EEVILMURRAY: You find anything about Cube last night?

Possible, but if we're going to assume the Mafia have another redirector then it could also apply to your next point:

If the Mafia can redirect then they could have redirected the guy doing the taserings to Jimbob.

This assumes that A.The mafia knows who taserguy is; and B.They thought it was a better idea to redirect him than Yvonne (who admitted it out loud in the thread).

Furthermore, that theory requires taserguy to be an innocent townie. If that's Animal, then he's not able to tase on odd nights.

Really, it's far more likely that taserguy belongs to the mafia (especially since he has yet to come out). The options here are either that he is Animal (in which case they were incredibly bold to send him), or that he was trying to frame Animal.

The latter sounds the likeliest scenario.

I am very strongly of the belief that Animal targeted Peeps the other day.

Oh, so you were the redirector this entire time? Please elaborate.

@EEVILMURRAY: You find anything about Cube last night?

I didn't find anything out. I got mysteriously shafted.

I just don't buy Cube's claim of "Someone must've used the boost power Dedede had, because he'd claim he actually used it on someone else. But I won't say anything because I can do my power twice tonight.

Remember, I got boosted. I can do my ability twice. Keep it under your hat.

Trust me that'll have results tomorrow because I got boosted."

The next day this will happen.

"Someone roleblocked me. Now I can't deliver on those claims I made. What an unexpected twist."

You're conveniently forgetting about the part where I requested to be reverse tracked.

So if you were doing the other thing, who'd you target?

Myself............

I didn't find anything out. I got mysteriously shafted.

I just don't buy Cube's claim of "Someone must've used the boost power Dedede had, because he'd claim he actually used it on someone else. But I won't say anything because I can do my power twice tonight.

Remember, I got boosted. I can do my ability twice. Keep it under your hat.

Trust me that'll have results tomorrow because I got boosted."

The next day this will happen.

"Someone roleblocked me. Now I can't deliver on those claims I made. What an unexpected twist."

Well, I don't think his claim is harmful per se. If he's mafia/lying/whatever, then all he's trying to do is get you to target him. In that case, feel free to ignore him.

I think he's being truthful, since the claim is so outrageous. But hey, I'm me :heh:

Also, in the middle of all that, I need to ask: you're the guy in the write-up, aren't you? The one who got locked in a corridor?

Really, it's far more likely that taserguy belongs to the mafia

Doubtless, but you said "we know with absolute certainty" regarding taserguy being Mafia, but seeing as you've decided another redirector is a possibility then it's not certain at all.

Anyway, all this is a bit pointless; I'll lay out the case for lynching Animal right now:

- Animal has admitted to being a roleblocker

- Animal almost certainly targeted Peeps after he was redirected to someone. He admitted he went to roleblock someone, and that his action was not blocked. That someone was roleblocked - Peeps.

- Peeps says that when he was roleblocked he was tasered, the same way in which Jimbob says he was targeted.

- Jimbob claims cop, while nobody else has (giving him credibility). Roleblocking him is obviously a scummy thing to do.

-Another roleblocker, Yvonne, claims to have roleblocked mr-paul last night. We saw in the writeup today that mr-paul was stopped and also he confirmed it. So Yvonne does not appear to be behind the tasering - and Animal has not countered to say that he was responsible for mr-paul's RB.

- Animal claims that his roleblock does not involve tasering people. This just sounds like a lie, really. How would you know?

- Animal won't tell us what he does on the other night, and claims it would leave him vulnerable. This just strikes me as either a lie or selfish given there are other seemingly more important roles out there.

I have considered that Mafia could redirect him to carry out their bidding and taser people, but Animal claims last night to not have been manipulated (unlike the other day), and that he didn't even attempt to carry out a roleblock last night. It is also possible that someone has cloned Animal's power or somebody else's, but given all we know it seems like a very good shout to lynch him. And lastly, it's possible someone else did taser Peeps, but given we know Animal went to him anyway, then it seems like he should have felt Animal's effects. Unless Peeps is lying about the method in which he was roleblocked.

Vote: Animal

Tell us what you do on the other nights, and how you 'know' you don't taser when you roleblock @Animal.

Doubtless, but you said "we know with absolute certainty" regarding taserguy being Mafia, but seeing as you've decided another redirector is a possibility then it's not certain at all.

Anyway, all this is a bit pointless; I'll lay out the case for lynching Animal right now:

- Animal has admitted to being a roleblocker

- Animal almost certainly targeted Peeps after he was redirected to someone. He admitted he went to roleblock someone, and that his action was not blocked. That someone was roleblocked - Peeps.

- Peeps says that when he was roleblocked he was tasered, the same way in which Jimbob says he was targeted.

- Jimbob claims cop, while nobody else has (giving him credibility). Roleblocking him is obviously a scummy thing to do.

-Another roleblocker, Yvonne, claims to have roleblocked mr-paul last night. We saw in the writeup today that mr-paul was stopped and also he confirmed it. So Yvonne does not appear to be behind the tasering - and Animal has not countered to say that he was responsible for mr-paul's RB.

- Animal claims that his roleblock does not involve tasering people. This just sounds like a lie, really. How would you know?

- Animal won't tell us what he does on the other night, and claims it would leave him vulnerable. This just strikes me as either a lie or selfish given there are other seemingly more important roles out there.

I have considered that Mafia could redirect him to carry out their bidding and taser people, but Animal claims last night to not have been manipulated (unlike the other day), and that he didn't even attempt to carry out a roleblock last night. It is also possible that someone has cloned Animal's power or somebody else's, but given all we know it seems like a very good shout to lynch him. And lastly, it's possible someone else did taser Peeps, but given we know Animal went to him anyway, then it seems like he should have felt Animal's effects. Unless Peeps is lying about the method in which he was roleblocked.

Vote: Animal

Tell us what you do on the other nights, and how you 'know' you don't taser when you roleblock @Animal.

What's the point, really? Esequiel was proven to be mafia and you're STILL out to get me.

Okay, bollocks to this shit.

I protect and I roleblock. I kept it a secret because of what happened in past mafia games where I got lynched for revealing all of me even though Sheikah reveals hardly anything but let's look past the fact he's had it in for me LITERALLY since the game started.

N1- protected myself because I don't trust bitches

N2- Roleblocked Sheikah because he asked questions about me straightaway with no reasons as to why he has it in for me. However, I got told I failed and was redirected to 'someone else'. Obviously now, I know it was Esequiel who must have redirected me to The Peeps.

N3- protected myself again because I think Sheikah would try to kill me and I still trust nobody

Not that I have anything to prove to you, @Sheikah, O King of the Lynches, but bollocks to it all. You're the most shady to me. I expect to be lynched or dead tonight anyway even though I'm town so round of applause to you for your cute presentation on killing off a good guy.

For what it's worth: Vote: Sheikah

Oh and no clue about the tasering. Checked my character description and mentions nothing about tasering.

O King of Lynches, I apologise to thee if thy questions were not answered but thy questions are answered with truth through and through.

I know you're hiding something. I'm on to you.

You were redirected to Peeps who said he was tasered. Jimbob who says he is cop also says he was tasered.

Either they are all lying to form this story or you are. And you still haven't answered how you apparently 'know' you don't taser when you roleblock! How do you supposedly know this?

Come on guys, this is painful. Signing off with 'I'm on to you' is pure amateur dramatics.