NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Seven heart containers, Six masks acquired, Five gold rupees, Four cycles played, Three warp points, Two fairies saved and the First Temple beaten with ease! : peace:

Got my MM N3DSXL this morning, going to go check my post box to see if my SDHC was dropped off. Looks great though, can't wait to play MM.

Seven heart containers, Six masks acquired, Five gold rupees, Four cycles played, Three warp points, Two fairies saved and the First Temple beaten with ease! : peace:

@S\.C\.G Tearing it up! ;)

Edited by King_V

My MM3DSXL has been shipped. It mentioned something about a free Valentines gift as well. Wonder what that could be...?

I've just beaten the first temple, then I chased after the prize you're offered from chasing the butler... but I was too close to the end of the day so not only could I not make it through that maze (I had to bring up my ocarina with <1s on the clock :p) but I also didn't get all the fairies in the first dungeon so had to start that again! Oh well.

Realised my earlier comment about highlighted items was my mistake, but still finding the framerate plummeting a lot, especially on the field and during boss fights.

Still a brilliant game, despite any minor niggles, goes to show how special a title is when it's still great to play despite them seemingly trying to dilute the experience.

I've only done the first cycle so far. At the moment I'm just exploring Clock Town to get my bearings on what happens each day.

They've done a great job on this.

Looks and plays great too.

Yes! I didn't imagine it to be this...good. As in the updates. Like playing as a Deku, really feels like you're playing as a wooden boy.

Have you seen his idle animation? lmao, check it out. Love this.

Just made a start, though I'll be watching the Pokémon Stream for most of the day.

Looks gorgeous, and the Song of Double Time changes is an absolute blessing. I needed the Blast Mask, so instead of waiting around for god knows how long, I just moved to 11pm and bam. Beautiful :)

Just started a session, sigh forgot the 1st stage was a lot of waiting around for the Clock Tower to open to recover the Ocarina.

Just started a session, sigh forgot the 1st stage was a lot of waiting around for the Clock Tower to open to recover the Ocarina.

Ey, there's quite a lot you can do on that first day, don't forget!

Who's where in the game? :)

Mines still in its wrapper. Monster Hunter has once again consumed my gaming life.

Who's where in the game? :)

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Beat him and saw the Great Fairy before my 3DS started blinking the red lights.

No real changes were made to Snowhead. With the Goron mask you no longer have to hold the A button down to keep rolling which seems to be messing with me.

In Great Bat though:

They moved the invisible soldier who gives you the Stone Mask. I was totally confused when I went to go look for him in Ikana.

Gyorg also got completely changed.

Also not a fan of the changes to swimming, although that's due to being used to the original.

You can talk to the Scarecrow to jump ahead in time.

Cheers, will need that. Just realised that the game has a new save system in place and forgot it was there. Just lost 2 hours of game time. :(

Although I don't mind this steelbook as opposed to plastic case craze which is sweeping the nation, I prefer the game to be in either one or the other. The special edition coming with both is just silly.

I'm going to make a mold of the pin badge so I can make copies and paint them. I already have a shitload of pin badge backs which I was going to use for a diffferent project.

Takers for monies?

Progress made, not only have made back the progress i lost earlier. I've now made it to the Swamp Temple, but saved as the battery on the 3DS was going. Got 5 hearts going in, acquired a few masks as well. Didn't realise that some events i could have done on the N64/VC edition

You need the Goron mask to be able to get the room key to get the Anju/Kafai story going to be able to get the Keaton, Postman and Couples masks

Best post.

Although I don't mind this steelbook as opposed to plastic case craze which is sweeping the nation, I prefer the game to be in either one or the other. The special edition coming with both is just silly.

I'm going to make a mold of the pin badge so I can make copies and paint them. I already have a shitload of pin badge backs which I was going to use for a diffferent project.

Takers for monies?

I'd be up for one

Frame rate can get really low in Termina Field. Only completed the first dungeon so it might get even worse later on.

Frame rate can get really low in Termina Field. Only completed the first dungeon so it might get even worse later on.

We need another remake! :laughing:

Only half joking

Are you using a normal 3DS? That might explain it.

Man, this remake really showcases the architectural beauty of this game. I was standing in Darmani's tomb and panned the camera around.... With the Goron drawings, it really does look like an important Goron location. Same for Woodfall Temple, with the Deku king statues on the walls... Sometimes this games looks almost on par with the Wii U. The detail on Clocktown's walls.. Beautiful.

Are you using a normal 3DS? That might explain it.

Nope. Using a New 3DS.

This isn't a New 3DS game so it doesn't make use of the extra power anyway, does it?

Edited by V. Amoleo

Literally just finished the game, 100%.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Honestly can't say if this is the definitive version or not as the changes kinda mess with my nostalgia but the game is still fantastic and one of my favourite Zelda's (tied with OoT) and it does look great on the 3DS. Slightly jealous of people who get to play this for the first time.

Onto MH4!