NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

For some reason they haven't bumped my March order up as they have it in stock so I just cancelled it and reordered. We'll just see what happens.

For some reason they haven't bumped my March order up as they have it in stock so I just cancelled it and reordered. We'll just see what happens.

Shipping in June now no doubt

Nintendo store messed up my gold Xl order they sent me 2 skull kids and a charger :S but no console

Damnnnn, that could have been me...! Sorry to hear mate.

I've just put in an order for a Majoras Mask 3DSXL with Nintendo as it is cheaper than Amazon, and plan on sending the Nintendo one back to Amazon when it arrives. Does the one from Nintendo come in retail packaging like the Amazon one?

The Majora's Mask 3DS XL is back in stock at Nintendo's online store - here.

Apparently the estimated dispatch time is: 25/03/2015

*&^%&**^%^&***!

Do Nintendo charge CC's straightaway?

Edited by King_V

Nintendo store messed up my gold Xl order they sent me 2 skull kids and a charger :S but no console

*crosses fingers for 2 3DS XL units tomorrow*. : peace:

I've just put in an order for a Majoras Mask 3DSXL with Nintendo as it is cheaper than Amazon, and plan on sending the Nintendo one back to Amazon when it arrives. Does the one from Nintendo come in retail packaging like the Amazon one?

The 3DS comes in proper packaging, the figure is just in a plain white box.

ShopTo have really lost it. Think they've lost my custom forever after Smash and now this.

I think im just going to stick with good old fashioned in store retail - too many crossed fingers for online orders. Im sure Game will have a few for me, funk the limited edition.

Under a caravan? that's just terrible, they just don't care do they?

in other news the missing 3ds power adapter i never received, arrive just now with hermes......separate courier and packages?

Have DPD got back to you yet? its crazy how they can leave tracked parcels like that! i've had royal mail do it for small untracked parcels (never more than £30 of goods) but for a tracked bit of £200 kit is diabolical

Have DPD got back to you yet? its crazy how they can leave tracked parcels like that! i've had royal mail do it for small untracked parcels (never more than £30 of goods) but for a tracked bit of £200 kit is diabolical

Small convo via Twitter messaging, they're gonna look into it etc.

Got the GAME Special Edition of this game. They do like their metal game boxes, right? Backlogs a whole load of "almost finished" and "finished main game but not all extras". It'll save.

Got the GAME Special Edition of this game. They do like their metal game boxes, right?

There are plenty of people who collect steelbooks. Nintendo likely started doing them because of their relationship with The Hut Group/Zavvi, who make a lot of Blu-Ray ones.

Do you get the free theme with the gold Xl pre installed version

No idea, I don't think so... I just transferred over to the Majora's Mask XL in any case and I went to the theme shop to get the Moon theme, there was a price on it so I'm assuming not.

I realistically won't use the digital version because I have a physical copy... unless physical and digital are deemed to be separate entities? By which I mean let's say for arguments sake that I finish the game three times on the physical version but want to start again without erasing files then the digital copy could become useful then if it were to give me 'extra' save files, though I don't think it works like that; I've heard stories of people accidentally erasing their progress when deciding to go from physical to digital and vice versa... there is a save transfer tool, I know that much.

Anyway I'm going off at a tangent but the Moon theme is worth the money in any case. : peace:

I had an issue with DPD this afternoon, and also the Royal Fail. First time the Royal Fail ask me for ID to collect Majora's Mask. I mean, they've never asked before and didn't ask the lady in front of me. Thought that was a bit cheeky, but hey ho put a complaint in on that.

DPD, well that chap didn't want to deliver my 3DS. Chose to sit in the van and write an "attempted" delivery note and put that through the door instead. Luckly i intercepted and got the package, but that is pure laziness really.

And @S\.C\.G, that moon theme :)

Edited by Jimbob