NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

I like the paperweight but nowhere near enough to change to it from the Collector's Edition or buy a standard copy as well.

But... but... just imagine how cool anyone would look in the disco club, dancing to Wiggzy's latest hot rap track with that bad boy swinging around their neck.

thats as bad as GAME's, its just some fairly flat plastic with the mask printed on with a bath plug chain.....i know these are free but they are still shit

A lot of these standard gifts have the air of unofficial cheap Chinese tat about them. I wouldn't worry about this stuff, guys.

Quite honestly I'm just happy the game is getting a re-release! :D

Quite honestly I'm just happy the game is getting a re-release! :D

Same here. Plus i'm still happy about the Special Edition content.

The Special addition that is being sold by the Nintendo store is already sold out in Australia, as it was only being sold by our equivalent of GAME which sold out of pre orders without seriously advertising it.

Shame that the Nintendo store doesn't ship here. I guess I'll have to miss out on this one.

US limited edition is finally announced.

B6qz9-wIIAA08fv.jpg:large

Fans of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask know the significance of the Skull Kid character. He is the face of the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and, just like the game itself, can be described as mysterious and foreboding.

Now fans can own a beautiful collectible Skull Kid figurine to accompany them on their adventures by purchasing the limited-edition The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D bundle at select retailers at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The bundle launches on the same day as the game and includes both The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D game and the detailed Skull Kid figurine. The launch date will be announced at a future time.

Damn! The U.S. went from nothing to easily having the better limited edition now. Aside from the steelbook maybe.

zelda_majoras_mask_3d_america.jpg

Here's the figurine in full.

zelda-majoras-mask-3d-limited-edition-2.jpg

He's doing a bit of the Link amiibo pose with his head facing towards the ground.

Edit: Think there'll be amiibo support in the base?

Oh great, as well as just spending £29 on a f-ing Little Mac amiibo today I'm going to have to import that as well as getting our special edition.

That figurine is pretty nice, but even if I did have a American 3DS (Which I don't), I'd probably end up having it nicked by @Dcubed again.

I'm not gonna bother.

It's cool, but definitely not something I need to have. Guess NOA finally got a special edition to brag about after whining for the last few years.

It's cool, but definitely not something I need to have. Guess NOA finally got a special edition to brag about after whining for the last few years.

It's a gold cartridges all over again!!! :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead