NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 33: This thing of ours

That's up to you :p it's a shame to lose so many managers each season but I can't force anyone to stay!

I hope everyone's change report was good :) I have possibly found a league willing to merge with ours. They have 10 teams so we should be back up to 30 if not more but their season doesn't end for 4 weeks.

Does anyone fancy a friendly cup? Post if you're interested :p

Our league positions will be as they normally would and the new teams would all start out in the lowest division. If there's a huge difference in strength I will boost the teams that need it (lower division only) if they want.

Teams in for the cup:

Lylat Wanderers

Recall United

Atlético Aqui1a

AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers

Lords of Hydra

Coloccini FC

Edited by The Peeps

Our league positions will be as they normally would and the new teams would all start out in the lowest division. If there's a huge difference in strength I will boost the teams that need it (lower division only) if they want.

Teams in for the cup:

Lylat Wanderers

Recall United

Atlético Aqui1a

Ok, good. Is this league an active one? :yay:

No I'm bringing in 20 inactive teams... :p yes they have 10 active teams coming over - IF they decide to merge with us (there are a lot of leagues that want mergers)

Yay, finally pulling my way out of the bottom league. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Yay, finally pulling my way out of the bottom league. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

It's good to see you coming up again, I'm sure you were in the elite league when I started out!

It's good to see you coming up again, I'm sure you were in the elite league when I started out!

Yep. I've finished 2nd from the top trophy three times in the past. Damn you Odwin. >.<

I'll go in for the cup too.

I don't mind :)

Alrighty. I've sent you a challenge, but you can challenge me if you'd rather be at home, I don't mind.

Just waiting on Xpert to merge the leagues and we'll be set to start in 2 weeks (to give teams time to acclimatise)

The merge is set guys. I'll still be updating this thread but I think users of this forum are now a minority in our Xpert League lol. While we're still here though I'll be updating both here and on Xpert.

The season will be starting on the 9th or the 6th at the earliest. I'll press the GO button no later than Sunday, just waiting to hear from the merged managers to make sure we're all set.

The VIP games will still be going ahead, we'll still have the alliance, spotlight and prediction competitions. I'll go through and find out who's in the lottery for a VIP prize for the season we just had. I'll probably make a post on Sunday for that :)

Thanks. I'm still participating despite me lowered interest in the game(in all likelyhood I will abondon my official team)

Edited by Tales

I'm still loitering around. Recall's going strong(ish). Looking forward to the merger.

Thanks. I'm still participating despite me lowered interest in the game(in all likelyhood I will abondon my official team)

Same vibe with Winston. Might only have a couple seasons left in me. Still up for doing the first post though if you like peepsy

Same vibe with Winston. Might only have a couple seasons left in me. Still up for doing the first post though if you like peepsy

Yes please. The divisions will be sorted on Sunday when I start Season 34 and will start on the 9th.

Awards

Standings

Elite League Winner:

Lylat Wanderers

Middle League Winners:

Winston Gardens Lions

Coloccini FC

Russian Revolution

Lower League Winners:

AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers

Gibbs Probies

Alliances

Winners:

Yellow Submarine, Coloccini FC, Gibbs Probies: 23

Standings:

The Roger Federer Crew, Winston Garden Lions, AFC Dedede: 22

Atlético Aqui1a, The Familia FC, The Sixty-Fourthers: 21

DuDs Baggies, Rossers Rovers, Kippen FC: 19

Eights United, Recall United, Happenstance FC: 18

Lylat Wanderers, Leeds M.O.T, Dazzle United: 16

AC Elites, Russian Revolution, Blue Rogues: 16

Intergalactico Stars, Lords of Hydra, Cubic County: 11

Silverdale Salmon, French Riviere, The Great Mcoy: 10

Hadens Legends, Madpool, bob: 10

Spotlight

Intergalactico Stars won the spotlight competition with 5 points and everyone else that took part trailed behind with 1 each.

Predictions

Intergalactico Stars also won the predictions competition with a staggering 44 points. Runners up were Eights on 35 and Russian Revolution on 34.

Betspurt

Intergalactico Stars and Russian Revolution both win with 750 points each after their risky all-in bet for the first goal scored in the season.

Lottery

3 picks:

Intergalactico Stars (1, 7 & 9)

2 picks:

Coloccini FC (2 & 8)

Gibbs Probies (13 & )

Russian Revolution (3 & 4)

1 pick:

Winston Garden Lions (10)

AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers (12)

Yellow Submarine (11)

Can all teams please pick numbers between 1 and 13 (if you reply here please also reply on the press release on X11)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Edited by The Peeps

Awards

Standings

Elite League Winner:

Lylat Wanderers

Middle League Winners:

Winston Gardens Lions

Coloccini FC

Russian Revolution

Lower League Winners:

AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers

Gibbs Probies

Alliances

Winners:

Yellow Submarine, Coloccini FC, Gibbs Probies: 23

Standings:

The Roger Federer Crew, Winston Garden Lions, AFC Dedede: 22

Atlético Aqui1a, The Familia FC, The Sixty-Fourthers: 21

DuDs Baggies, Rossers Rovers, Kippen FC: 19

Eights United, Recall United, Happenstance FC: 18

Lylat Wanderers, Leeds M.O.T, Dazzle United: 16

AC Elites, Russian Revolution, Blue Rogues: 16

Intergalactico Stars, Lords of Hydra, Cubic County: 11

Silverdale Salmon, French Riviere, The Great Mcoy: 10

Hadens Legends, Madpool, bob: 10

Spotlight

Intergalactico Stars won the spotlight competition with 5 points and everyone else that took part trailed behind with 1 each.

Predictions

Intergalactico Stars also won the predictions competition with a staggering 44 points. Runners up were Eights on 35 and Russian Revolution on 34.

Betspurt

Intergalactico Stars and Russian Revolution both win with 750 points each after their risky all-in bet for the first goal scored in the season.

Lottery

3 picks:

2 picks:

Coloccini FC (2 & 8)

Gibbs Probies

1 pick:

Winston Garden Lions

AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers (12)

Yellow Submarine

Can all teams please pick numbers between 1 and 13 (if you reply here please also reply on the press release on X11)

10 for moi ce vou play. thread will be up before the season starts if all goes to plan! V exciting scenes with these new teams, they're better than any of us!

Lottery

3 picks:

2 picks:

Coloccini FC (2 & 8)

Gibbs Probies

1 pick:

Winston Garden Lions (10)

AFC Dedede

The Sixty-Fourthers (12)

Yellow Submarine

@Agent Gibbs @Dedede @Zell