NEurope
Crabble

Deadpool Movie, 12 Feb 2016!!!! Yes!!!!

Think I'm the only person in the world not to like this film. It was quite funny throughout but apart from that...

I don't like super hero films in general though but was told this one was different.

I liked it but not as much as many here seem to do. I had fun, the action was great but the movie overall is overrated and over-hyped, I think. The fourth wall thing was a bit too artificial so I'm glad they only did it explicitly a couple of times. The subtle ones were great, though.

It was alright but I don't have to see it again.

Also, the post-credit scene was irrelevant.

Also, the post-credit scene was irrelevant.

As a massive fan of Ferris Bueller, I disagree. I thought it was hilarious. :D

As a massive fan of Ferris Bueller, I disagree. I thought it was hilarious. :D

I have no idea what that means in relation to that scene....

Time is precious Daft. Do you know how much the economy tanked because of that scene?!

This movie continues to deliver. :D

Also...

“Deadpool” is the fastest-selling superhero title on Digital HD, selling 1 million units its first week, according to 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment. It also now holds the record as Fox’s best-performing Digital HD title ever, and the fastest to 1 million units.

My dad just came back from Kenya and said he watched a really funny film on the plane called 'Dead Pool'. Quite surprised that he liked it, as he isn't really into comic or superhero films much. He also said it was incredibly violent - I'm surprised they didn't have an edited version for airplanes?

10th May Blue Ray release or so Ryan Reynolds has tweeted (is that going to be US only?)

10th May Blue Ray release or so Ryan Reynolds has tweeted (is that going to be US only?)

I think so. From what i've heard, we have to wait until 13th June for the release over here.