NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Nintendo 3DS Winter 2014 Bonus Game Promotion (3DS)

This stuff is great for the new customers but I do think Nintendo should do more stuff like this for current people who have already got the hardware.

Definitely feel this a bit. Can see why they're doing it though - shifts Smash and hardware, and the MK8 promo was a pretty good success from what I'd seen.

I think my bro still has his 3DS unregistered. Will be getting all 3 games, but the DLs are, eh. Maybe Kirby or Yoshi.

I still have my Chotto Mario 3DS unregistered, but in my mind, taking the Club Nintendo code out of it will be the difference between selling it for a million pounds one day and not being able to give it away.

I think I registered my OG 3DS already. Honestly can't remember what for though. Could it have been for the aforementioned special-edition 3DS competition? I remember we had to register 2 select games, but did we also have to register a 3DS? Hmm...

EDIT: shiiiiit man, the Club Nintendo site says I ain't never registered a 3DS system and I can't find my code......

it's not in the 3DS box. it's not in my stupid pile of codes... I don't think. Most of them say what games they're from...

Edited by D_prOdigy

Just had a look and it doesn't seem like I've registered the 2DS I bought last year on the website, hopefully I still have the code so I can claim it with Smash Bros and get Mario Golf :D

I still have my Chotto Mario 3DS unregistered, but in my mind, taking the Club Nintendo code out of it will be the difference between selling it for a million pounds one day and not being able to give it away.

I think I registered my OG 3DS already. Honestly can't remember what for though. Could it have been for the aforementioned special-edition 3DS competition? I remember we had to register 2 select games, but did we also have to register a 3DS? Hmm...

EDIT: shiiiiit man, the Club Nintendo site says I ain't never registered a 3DS system and I can't find my code......

it's not in the 3DS box. it's not in my stupid pile of codes... I don't think. Most of them say what games they're from...

IS IT YOU???

Console Club Nintendo codes tend not to have that scratchy silver stuff on them. btw you might wanna remove that photo, who knows what kind of awful lurker would steal your code and register the 3DS

Console Club Nintendo codes tend not to have that scratchy silver stuff on them. btw you might wanna remove that photo, who knows what kind of awful lurker would steal your code and register the 3DS

This is why I never got that job at MI5

Bergsala announced that this promotion will be making its way to Scandinavia too, so that's good for some of my friends that are looking to finally get a 3DS for some Smash and/or Pokémon awesomeness. It's great that they're working to give us the Club Nintendo exclusive promotions that we otherwise wouldn't be able to participate in...

...is what I would say, but it's kinda outweighed by the fact that we still don't have Club Nintendo over here (I have so many unusable cooodes). I guess they have their reasons and reasonings, though. Oh well...

Just bumping this to remind people that this is now fully active since Super Smash Bros 3DS has been released.

Unlike the other offers like this I received my code immediately after registering Super Smash Bros (having had a 2DS registered within the time frame).

Can you register more than 1 3ds console an account and smash brow today to get the promo ? Or will I have to create a new account ?

Can you register more than 1 3ds console an account and smash brow today to get the promo ? Or will I have to create a new account ?

I already had a 3DS and a 3DS XL registered. I used a 2DS to claim this promotion. I don't know if it will work with two of the same models.

You have to create a new account. You can't register multiples of the same console onto the same account.

You have to create a new account. You can't register multiples of the same console onto the same account.

I have two 3DS and two Wii registered to my account. So you can have more than one registered. But I don't know if it'd trigger this promotion.

I have two 3DS and two Wii registered to my account. So you can have more than one registered. But I don't know if it'd trigger this promotion.

AFAIK it won't.

Either way, you get a download code that can be redeemed on any 3DS/NNID like any big standard normal code anyway.

Oh poo, it seems that I had registered my XL after all. :blank:

That's this promo out the window then, unless anyone has a surplus 2DS code they'd like to donate/trade. :hehe:

I'm soooooo tempted by the transparent 2ds' and it's such a good price that I may pick one up just to get the free game offer. I really want Kirby!

But there's something about dat transparent casing that's just...

157326d1367553151t-my-z10-q10-lordofthefiles_homer_drool.jpg

I'm soooooo tempted by the transparent 2ds' and it's such a good price that I may pick one up just to get the free game offer. I really want Kirby!

But there's something about dat transparent casing that's just...

157326d1367553151t-my-z10-q10-lordofthefiles_homer_drool.jpg

If you haven't already got Kirby, then the transparent 2DS would be effectively costing you just £55 if you buy it from the official UK Nintendo Store (who are selling them for £89.99)

I'd say it's worth it, if only to complete the collection ;)

Well, this is a bit shit for people who have already registered. Why don't Nintendo do an offer for those who have already registered?

I would have really liked Monster Hunter too...:(

Well, this is a bit shit for people who have already registered. Why don't Nintendo do an offer for those who have already registered?

I would have really liked Monster Hunter too...:(

Because the offer is designed to encourage people to buy a 3DS. They actually did do an offer exactly like this one back early last year though which included people who had already registered their consoles before the offer started, it was great for nabbing cheap digital copies of 3DS games! (So keep an eye out on eBay for people selling their codes and you may find some copies of MH3U going for super cheap ;) )

If you haven't already got Kirby, then the transparent 2DS would be effectively costing you just £55 if you buy it from the official UK Nintendo Store (who are selling them for £89.99)

I'd say it's worth it, if only to complete the collection ;)

Those transparent ones come with a copy of Pokemon OR/AS, right? What happens if I transfer my current 3DS XL to that and then back to the XL? Will I lose the Pokemon game?

Those transparent ones come with a copy of Pokemon OR/AS, right? What happens if I transfer my current 3DS XL to that and then back to the XL? Will I lose the Pokemon game?

No they don't. They're sold seperately, but there's a bundle coming out on November 28 that includes a transparent 2DS and the corresponding version of OR/AS pre-installed.

If you do get the bundle and do the System Transfer, you won't lose the game - in fact, it'll combine the contents onto the NNID that you transfer over (you'll have to re-download Pokemon OR/AS after you do the transfer mind you, but it won't cost you anything).

So you can transfer back and forth without any issues at all :)

I just wanted to post this here in case anyone may be interested but has missed it in the other board :heh:

I recently registered my brother's 3DS and got Super Smash Bros for 3DS yesterday in order to take advantage of this promotion. I would be more than happy to download Yoshi's New Island from the games on offer but there is a considerable part of me that would prefer the physical version of the game..

With that in mind, if anyone is interested in trading me their boxed copy of Yoshi's New Island in exchange for a download code for one of the following games, that would be awesome : peace:

Mario Golf: World Tour

Yoshi's New Island

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Mario Party: Island Tour

Pokemon Art Academy

I have owned a 3ds for about 2.5 years and want to register it on club nintendo to get the free zelda game. The issue I have is I have lost my pin. Is there any way at all for me to still register my console? I really want that game :(

I have owned a 3ds for about 2.5 years and want to register it on club nintendo to get the free zelda game. The issue I have is I have lost my pin. Is there any way at all for me to still register my console? I really want that game :(

Sadly not. You can only register it using a Club Nintendo pin.

So I registered my 3DS a while back in anticipation of this. But now it looks like I won't be picking up SSB or ORAS at this point...

Very cheeky request, but does anyone who has picked up both games/not eligible for the promotion anyway, who still has a PIN knocking around, and who isn't too bothered about 250 stars... my inbox is always open...?

So I registered my 3DS a while back in anticipation of this. But now it looks like I won't be picking up SSB or ORAS at this point...

Very cheeky request, but does anyone who has picked up both games/not eligible for the promotion anyway, who still has a PIN knocking around, and who isn't too bothered about 250 stars... my inbox is always open...?

Dude.. I can help you out there :smile: A Super Smash Bros for 3DS code will be in your inbox shortly :hehe:

Sign in to follow this