NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Smash Bros 3DS Import Thread *SPOILERS INSIDE*

I can't help but piss myself laughing at the disbelief the deniers of Duck Hunt Dog must be in right now whilst I watch this stream. So, are Nintendo going to bring out a new Duck Hunt?

I feel Duck Hunt Dog was put in to replace Ice Climbers in terms of obscure, Gen 1 characters. I doubt think we'll be getting a new Duck Hut game.

Dog Hunt Dog has the best final smash ever.

Edited by -Dem0-

Ok cool Ness is in. What about Jiggly? And the lack of Ice Climbers is really upsetting also but I've kinda come to terms with them not coming back.

Ok cool Ness is in. What about Jiggly? And the lack of Ice Climbers is really upsetting also but I've kinda come to terms with them not coming back.

Jiggly hasn't been unlocked yet, but she was in the same leak as Duck Hunt, so she's almost certainly in it.

I saw the Squirtle (and Ivysaur) trophy. Boohoo.

tumblr_li8ego0ytQ1qh20e9.gif

I have fulfilled my Squirtle GIF debt to you, @Goron_3. Maybe.

In non-Squirtle news, I've suddenly come to the realisation... that you will be able to customise Wario's farts.

I love Duck Hunt Dog already.

And what? Jiggly isn't unlocked after first play of classic???? THAT'S A TRADITION SAKURAI!

Jiggs confirmed too!

The best one though is kirby's outfit when she swallow's Dog Hunt Dog...Omg. Posting from my phone but would appreciate it if someone posts it here :D

Guys, while I will do a stream, I'm also willing to do a few requests for crisp screenshots so let me know if you want anything :)

I go to work in the morning come back and find all this....aHHHH

INFORMATION OVERLOAD!!!

I've read through most of it but haven't seen a mention....and i'm probably going to get flamed for this......err...Mewtwo anyone ^_^;

Most players are going to be around the same level on the 3DS version, that's until the New 3DS comes out in Japan and everyone else is at a massive disadvantage.

The only reason I kept my CPP was for Smash.

So does the CPP work then? I do plan on getting the NEW 3DS normal size (when I heard it's 20% bigger than a normal one anyway...), but not until...I have money. The glue literally undid on my consoles slidepad from MHU3 play; and it's stuck on with a thin layer of blue tac now (it works!, but it has to be thin or it bulges). God only knows what hours of playing THIS game would do to it!

So does the CPP work then?

No, unfortunately.

Is this the final roster?

SrJPkTG.jpg

EDIT: Missing Mii Fighter.

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

@Serebii, when you get it, would you be able to post a list of the online modes and available customisations, please?

I know that Smash Run isn't available.

Loads of people will love to hear that Roy is back in Smash Bros.

Excuse me? Wait...Roy is back? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I don't see him in Demo's screenshot of the roster.

Excuse me? Wait...Roy is back? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I don't see him in Demo's screenshot of the roster.

ahd2Rt3.jpg

Sign in to follow this