NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Smash Bros 3DS Import Thread *SPOILERS INSIDE*

250px-Japanese_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS_logo.png

With the release of this happening in the next couple of days, this thread is being created for those who will be importing the 3DS game and getting early access to it. This is so the likes of @Serebii, @Ike, @Debug Mode and any others who decide to import it can talk freely about the game without constantly using spoiler tags.

Enjoy!: peace:

Feels so strange playing the demo on the 3DS, the controls were messing with my head.

No FD Link?

I think FD Link is the last one. You just can't see his face markings.

Feels so strange playing the demo on the 3DS, the controls were messing with my head.

Yeah.. It's fun, but it seems too much like I'm going to completely abandon it once the Wii U version comes out so the lack of precise controls + how hectic Smash is = slightly reconsidering buying this right now.

All of the famitsu scans:

http://warchamp7.com/famitsu-view

Pink DK?! That is the best thing I never knew I wanted.

Does Sheik have an Impa costume? Pretty rad.

Marth has an Eliwood/Roy costume! And I think I see Sigurd there, too.

Why can't we see Lucina's outfits properly!? I'm dying to know what they're a reference to! (I think I see L'Arachel! Maybe Lyn?)

Jesus Christ, Night-coloured Kirby is terrifying.

Pikachu has a Trainer Gold hat... and a detective hat? So adorable :grin:

You know, based on those mittens alone, I can forgive Pac-Man's (lack of) costumes. Sonic still has nuttin' on that.

Mega Man's "Air Man" costume? :yay: Though I dig the Red/White one as well.

Seems several have got it early and have started streaming. No point for me to stream now really

DUCK HUNT DOG!

@Serebii, I hope to see you enter the inevitable N-Europe tournament and kick some ass ;)

I'm still going to stream tomorrow so you will see how skilful I am. ;)

The one thing these streams are missing, other than skill, is a suave British commentator, so tomorrow it will be amazing :p

So psyched for Duck Hunt Dog. Reminds me of Banjo Kazooie.

Is there a video (on youtube, something) with Duck Hunt Dog? I really want to see it in action!

Is there a video (on youtube, something) with Duck Hunt Dog? I really want to see it in action!

rE0fuPs.png?1

Aww yeah. :awesome:

Surprisingly I'm not super hyped for Smash Bros. this time around :hmm: (part of the reason I'm checking out the spoilers) but seeing stuff like that is definitely helping. :hehe:

Not been able to keep up with all of the info as far as characters are concerned though. I remember there was a rumour going around that a Rhythm Tengoku character was playable in this, anyone know if that turned out to be true or not?

Not been able to keep up with all of the info as far as characters are concerned though. I remember there was a rumour going around that a Rhythm Tengoku character was playable in this, anyone know if that turned out to be true or not?

The "Chorus Men" are still rumoured at this point.

SO completing classic mode with Link unlocks Ganon..completing it with Mario yields Doc...

Needless to say the Twitch stream went absolutely crazy when the guy beat Master Hand with Samus....Literally, I've never seen people so hyped.

And we got nothing :( No Ridley (yet).

Most players are going to be around the same level on the 3DS version, that's until the New 3DS comes out in Japan and everyone else is at a massive disadvantage.

The only reason I kept my CPP was for Smash.

SO completing classic mode with Link unlocks Ganon..completing it with Mario yields Doc...

Needless to say the Twitch stream went absolutely crazy when the guy beat Master Hand with Samus....Literally, I've never seen people so hyped.

I think someone tried with Bowser and it doesn't unlock Bowser Jr, so not all are that simple.

I think someone tried with Bowser and it doesn't unlock Bowser Jr, so not all are that simple.

If Ridley IS in the game, Sakurai will have blatantly made it difficult to unlock him haha.

Or something like "Play for 100 hours", so it takes over 4 days of playing constantly. And the timer would probably only include matches and not menus.

Sign in to follow this