NEurope
LegoMan1031

Flameboys wedding day!

So I know I hadn't posted in here for ages... I'm here in Canada to celebrate @flameboy big day, at 1500 Canadian time ( 5 hours behind uk) he is tieing the knot with his girlfriend!! :D

Feel free to leave any messages for him here!!! :)

Congratulations! Remember: If you don't spend your wedding night dripping with maple syrup and moose fat then what was the point of going to Canada? Eh? You think long and hard about that. Long...

... and hard.

Happy day of marriage, Flamebrah.

Well done for ensnaring your woman and binding her to a lifelong contract. You are living the dream.

Also, you are apparently on the better side of Niagara Falls, since the American side is overdeveloped and trashy from what I have heard. You are winning.

No, don't do it! It's too late for me, but you can still save yourself! Escape while you still caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

I mean, congratulations.

What a day it was!

One of my personal highlights was mikes moves on the dance floor !

Quite a few ppl commented on my moves that night! Haha.

Fantastic day though, looking forward to seeing all the photos when they come out and the video of my dancing coming into the hall! Lol

Hey guys! Had no idea Mike had even posted this. Anyway was a cracking day. I'll post up some pictures as and when they appear for anyone who is interested. Thank you for everyone's congratulations.

Whats your Cell like? is your Cell mate good enough to get on with for your entire life sentence?

*someone had to make a life sentence joke at some point*

Congrats again @Flamemarriedman