NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Bayonetta 2 Direct Thread

Bayonetta 2

October 24th 2014

Three versions...

Limited Edition that comes in a book from the game containing artwork and boxed copies of both games

Special Edition that contains both games but presumably in the same case

Digital eShop versions with discounts for one when you buy the other

: peace:

Cheers. So we don't get Bayo 1 for free like the US do? How much are the limited editions? Also, how much will Bayo 1 & 2 cost together on the eShop?

Cheers. So we don't get Bayo 1 for free like the US do? How much are the limited editions? Also, how much will Bayo 1 & 2 cost together on the eShop?

Sadly no prices were given out. We don't even know which retailer is stocking the special edition.

Sadly no prices were given out. We don't even know which retailer is stocking the special edition.

Typical. Even with a direct, they still manage to make things vague and confusing :indeed:

A simply straightforward message is clearly too much to ask off of Nintendo :heh:

Amazon have Bayo 2 for pre-order for £32, it says in the description includes Bayo 1 so if your not interested in the special edition pre-order there and if all of sudden it doesn't include Bayo 1 just kick up a stink about it. Take a screenshot just incase.

If that special edition is exclusive to Game then they can fuck off. I wants it but I'm not shopping there. Come oooon Amazon.

Couldn't agree more. Is October 24th the release date here as well? Will pick up the special edition if it's easily available. Would like a price though. Hopefully tomorrow they'll tell us more.

Amazon have Bayo 2 for pre-order for £32, it says in the description includes Bayo 1 so if your not interested in the special edition pre-order there and if all of sudden it doesn't include Bayo 1 just kick up a stink about it. Take a screenshot just incase.

Yeah, I preordered that one the other day when I heard the price had dropped. Want me that book though...

My pre-order is with Amazon for now, just in case they honour the current listing.

My pre-order is with Amazon for now, just in case they honour the current listing.

Just do take a screenshot of the product listing and if they do change get on to customer service. They're generally pretty good so they'll probably give you an upgrade to whatever version includes Bayo 1.

Fuck it, if this is Nintendo/Game exclusive then it'll be Nintendo store all the way, I've never ordered with them but I'll be damned if I'm to willingly give Game any of my money, especially seeing as it'll be £14.99 more from them anyway. :indeed:

Really don't want to buy the super edition from GAME. I'll probably use the Nintendo store over them if they carry it, had some awful experiences with GAME in the last year.

Price bet? I'm wagering £60.

A straight £40/£50/£60 would be okay, with some leeway on the solus/double versions depending on where you order it from. Can see the First Print being £65 though. I'll happily settle for the double pack anyway.

Been ordering from Nintendo Store when it first started. Never had a single problem yet.

Mario Kart 8 was my best transaction it arrived two days early...lol...and nice bonus of my spiny blue shell.

Hyrule Warriors Special Edition and Smash Brothers for 3ds including Pokemon Omega and Alpha Steelbook editions. All pre-ordered and ready to ship soon as they are available. So if Bayonetta's special edition shows up my money is going to the Nintendo Store

Game can suck out...nothing but bad experiences with the store and website that claims its for the "gamers" pfft..load of crap.

Update: Any orders have free delivery by Nintendo as well. I forgot to mention.

I tried logging into the Nintendo store and it's different from Club Nintendo. Why? Anyway I register and go into My Account Address to register my address, get to Country and try to select, up pops 'You can only select "United Kingdom."' Thanks Nintendo, why ask if you can't change it? Ireland screwed again. I just got to hope somewhere in Ireland has it and at a fair price.

Ehh I'm not sure the special edition is worth an extra 20 quid over the regular version that comes with Bayo 1. Its a box with a few art pages. I wouldn't pay over £45 for it and even then I probably wouldn't get it at that price, not with my £32 pre-order with Amazon.

edit -

The LE is up for pre-order over at GAME for £59.99 and yes its Game exclusive sooooo yup even if it was cheaper I still wouldn't be getting it.

Edited by bryanee

Bayonetta 2 - First Print Edition (Wii U)

There's only 15,300 copies of the first print edition so I can't imagine there'll be too many places where this is available. I can't order from the Nintendo store and GAME, I don't trust. They still haven't delivered RE: Revelations and it's been a major hassle getting a refund. Real nice first order experience from them on top of everyone elses stories.

Bayonetta 1 and Bayonetta 2 file sizes

Bayonetta 1 and Bayonetta 2 are rather large games, as some may have expected.

Bayonetta 2 requires 14.6GB if you plan on picking up the digital version. And together, Bayonetta 1 and Bayonetta 2 take up 32.2GB of space.

Get your hard drives ready!

http://nintendoeverything.com/bayonetta-1-and-bayonetta-2-file-sizes/

Holy crap! Good luck to anybody buying these digitally. Has this news made you reconsider?

Moved other stories to the main Bayonetta thread. It's more relevant.