NEurope
Cookyman

Everybody's Golf (PS4)

I'm so so pleased!

A new Everybody's Golf is in development for PlayStation 4, Sony has announced.

Speaking during Sony Japan's press conference this morning, Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida explained that the new game would take advantage of the PS4's power to deliver "open world entertainment focusing on golf" and hinted towards the option to create and share your own golf courses.

"Everybody's Golf for PS4 really levers PS4 power and also social play of PS4," said Yoshida. "This will produce a new Everybody's Golf... You can really develop the golf resort with your friends. This Everybody's Golf is coming back to the original standing point which is everybody's game. So PS4 Everybody's Golf is going to evolve as a sports game and also debut as open world entertainment focusing on golf."

More details on the game, codenamed 'New Mingol Project', will be revealed in early 2015.

Source: SCEJA Press Conference 2014

option to create and share your own golf courses
Awesome!! :bouncy:

If I don't already have a PS4 by then, this'll almost certainly be the game to make me buy one.

Unfortunate this has slipped to 2017. Looks like the golf course creation thing isn't happening either. :hmm:

Everything else seems pretty great though, love how you can drive around in the golf carts. :D

Although I wish they'd stop using that atrocious song. :laughing:

August 30th - I can't wait!

Pre-orders will open on the PlayStation Store soon, with bonus items including a 20th Anniversary Course, a rabbit costume, two unique shirts, a premium golf kart, and a dynamic theme.

Edited by Cookyman

August 30th - I can't wait!

Outstanding. I was worried we were gonna get it a lot later than Japan as their trailer hit the other day. While I don't like what they've done with the character models, as long as the gameplay is there then I'll be a happy chappy.

There's a beta happening next month as well.

I've never really played many golf games Wii Sports aside, how is the learning curve on this? It looks amazing and wacky but if it's quite in-depth then I may give it a miss. Also, were they fishing in that one scene? :laughing::laughing:

Preorders are now up for the rather fab price of£29.99

You get:

The 20th Anniversary Course

Rabbit Mascot Costume x1

Unique shirt x2

Premium Kart x1

PS Dynamic Theme x1

Everybodys-Golf-PS4-Dated-West.jpg

I can get a disk off the internet for cheeper but I want that dynamic theme....and i'm willing to pay £5 for it. So I pre-ordered off the store.

I can get a disk off the internet for cheeper but I want that dynamic theme....and i'm willing to pay £5 for it. So I pre-ordered off the store.

I preordered too, not bothered about a dynamic theme but you get another course!

I think I've played Everybody's Gold on the Vita years ago? Can't remember...Was there even a Vita version? If there was I'm not sure whether I enjoyed it or not :D

Anyway, signed up for the beta. Hope I get a chance to try this out.

Just got my code for the beta. Let me know if you need a code @Cookyman because if you do then i'll give you mine. I still wanna try it myself but I know you are dying to play it.

I think I've played Everybody's Gold on the Vita years ago? Can't remember...Was there even a Vita version? If there was I'm not sure whether I enjoyed it or not :D

Anyway, signed up for the beta. Hope I get a chance to try this out.

Yeah it was on the Vita, I think it might've even been a PS+ game or part of a budget pack of games because I had it despite it not being something I'd normally buy.

Just got my code for the beta. Let me know if you need a code @Cookyman because if you do then i'll give you mine. I still wanna try it myself but I know you are dying to play it.

Now that's what you call community spirit!

tenor.gif

Got a code, downloading the beta now. They give you a nice little theme with it too as well as e-mailing you a code for a bear costume when the game launches :D

Beta opens at 7:00am tomorrow and runs through the weekend, I'll be on around 12:00pm ish maybe.

Now that's what you call community spirit!

moana-review-maui-youre-welcome-song-gif.gif

And that's me singing the song for the rest of the day. :D

Oh my, this is so cool :D

There are a couple of players running around the golf course playing the holes. You can watch them play, or play yourself. It's so much fun :laughing:

Don't understand the spin controls. Not sure how I can increase the spin for a shot.

I think I'll buy the game digitally soon.

Oh my, this is so cool :D

There are a couple of players running around the golf course playing the holes. You can watch them play, or play yourself. It's so much fun :laughing:

Don't understand the spin controls. Not sure how I can increase the spin for a shot.

I think I'll buy the game digitally soon.

I'm looking forward to giving this a go when I get in from work. Glad to see that the game is fun.

Glad to see that the game is fun.

I don't care much for golf and I never actually played a golf game I liked. But this. This is sooooo good :D

Played the 9 hole round and managed to have -2 in the end. Not bad, not bad. : peace:

This runs untill Sunday night right? seems everyone is hitting way further than me right now, need to level the power on the clubs some more.

Just having fun running around the front nine for now. Did well in the first daily contest, got a -3 or somethng. Today though, not so great lol.