NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Ultimate NES Remix

[12:43:28] Ultimate NES Remix: Available in stores and on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS on 7th November, the game features rapid-fire challenges and mash-ups from a selection of 16 of Nintendo’s finest 8-bit games. Regional online leaderboards will let players see how they stack up against others in their area, and Championship Mode offers a gauntlet of challenges from three different games.

Interesting stuff

The entire physical release is exclusive or just that awesome cap?

Either way, I'm interested.

The entire physical release is exclusive or just that awesome cap?

Either way, I'm interested.

Just the cap :p

Never bought either of the Wii U versions as I always thought this would be better on a handheld.

Delicious announcement. Will buy.

Might get this one as a download, it'd suit quick pick up and play rather than one long play through.

Is there any difference from the wii u versions ?

This one has Speed Mario Bros. in it :p

By best of, they mean the stages the 3DS can handle. :p

Can't decide if I want the cap or not.

Got this from Amazon for under £20 last week and I've been enjoying it a lot more than anticipated. The online leaderboards for each stage means I'm constantly trying my best to break into the top regional rankings, so looks like I'll get more mileage from this version than if I'd purchased the Wii U version(s).

I'd like to get this digitally as it seems like the perfect title for casual play, trouble is it's £35 in the eShop!!!

I'd like to get this digitally as it seems like the perfect title for casual play, trouble is it's £35 in the eShop!!!

It should be £19.99 if you own both NES Remix games on the Wii U or £24.99 if you own one of the previous titles, promotion like that would possibly encourage more sales, plus the fact that it's supposed to be not quite as good as the original titles for some reason... or that seems to be the general opinion currently from reviews, so you would think that Nintendo would want to sell it cheaper as it's better than it not selling at all, for them anyway. ::shrug:

It should be £19.99 if you own both NES Remix games on the Wii U or £24.99 if you own one of the previous titles, promotion like that would possibly encourage more sales, plus the fact that it's supposed to be not quite as good as the original titles for some reason... or that seems to be the general opinion currently from reviews, so you would think that Nintendo would want to sell it cheaper as it's better than it not selling at all, for them anyway. ::shrug:

There's not really any reason to get this if you have played the Wii U versions. Although this one does cut out some of the weaker games.

Leaderboards are nice (I guess) but it loses a lot not having Miiverse integration.

Sign in to follow this