NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii

SteamWorld Dig - Wii U

It's a fantastic little game that's worth three times that much. Come on, you really can't go wrong over 3 quid anyway!

It's a fantastic little game that's worth three times that much. Come on, you really can't go wrong over 3 quid anyway!

Yeah, I am saving money to pay the money back to the friend who sent me the Wii U and have some 20 euros which I can spend for games, that's why I am a bit more careful with games I am going to get :).

is it worth 4,99 euros (quality + length wise)?

Yes, it's a very good game and worth the money. I think I completed it in about 15 hours but I did explore every nook and cranny, took my time and did every upgrade in the game. It's got a bit of a Metroid/Dig Dug vibe going on.

I have "few" days left till the sale is over, so will see if there are any other offers, but it does look like I am going to get it.

Thx for the answers :9.

It took me 7h 2min to complete the game. It can be done a lot faster, but I played usually when I was tired. I didn't upgrade 100%, as I was missing the damage reduction upgrade and maybe something small also, but had all tools to max (not the pick axe as I kept changing it).

Anyway a good game, worth the 4,49 euros for sure.

I am not sure about that :D, but we do come from different backgrounds :).

Sign in to follow this