NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

A Voyeur for September - Team Meat's new game...

Well...

Super Meat Boy developer Team Meat has teased its next project, a "live action stealth game" called A Voyeur for September.

The teaser trailer doesn't show us much other than creepy stalkery footage of a voyeur peering into a woman's home while she mills about unwittingly.

According to the PAX Indie Megabooth roster, A Voyeur for September will be part of the showcase and the listing noted that it's in development for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and... physical?

Source

A couple of people on the internet have found out that "A Voyeur for September" is an anagram for "Super Meat Boy Forever".

Coincidence? I think not.

I soooooo want a new Super Meat Boy. Make it happen. PS4/PSVita please.

Too little to go on to get excited at this point, but more Super Meat Boy would definitely be a great thing :)

Well...

Super Meat Boy Forever is an endless runner

Super Meat Boy co-creator Edmund McMillen has confirmed to Eurogamer that Super Meat Boy Forever is coming to smartphones in addition to PC and tablets.

When asked about platforms, McMillen responded in an e-mail, "phones, tablets and Steam... maybe more?"

Urgh...endless runner. Could be good, but I'd rather have a normal platformer. :blank:

Edit:

Furthermore, McMillen noted on Twitter that "Super Meat Boy Forever IS NOT an endless runner. It uses auto run but its not at all endless."

"SMB: Forever is a full game like [super] Meat Boy. It has many chapters, bosses, warp zones, and tons more," he added.

"We are trying to make a FULL game like the original, but designed for touch screens & mobile. A full experience not just an endless runner."

Source

Hm...still don't like the idea of auto run. But I'll give it a chance.

Thread title can be changed ;)

Edited by drahkon

Auto run kinda makes sense for a touch device. How often do you actually stop running anyway? I'm just glad to hear it's not an infinite runner, that would've not only been a cheap experience but really felt like a sellout from an otherwise great developer.

Sign in to follow this