NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon_BlizZACK

Pokemon: Dreams & Opportunities

My gf sent me this: http://www.tickld.com/x/guy-builds-a-pokemon-game-that-users-have-always-dreamed-of

A fan-made 3D pokemon adventure that looks to at least deliver what is constantly lacking from the handheld series - the sense of a grand adventure.

ALWAYS makes me wonder... Sure Serebii may shut this down, but I believe we know what we want after 20 odd years of the same thing.

A 3D Pokemon adventure, where all the Pokemon are to scale, and landscapes are massive, HMFLY is actually seen - ala Skyward Sword - and you control the movement of your Pidgeot etc.

Land, Sea, Underwater, Air, Mountains, Volcanoes, Deserts, other dimensions... All dat!

What are your creative ideas for the series?

a_341_20140403162104.jpg

Edited by King_V

Yeah, it's just the same shit again and again. I'd even be cool with Nintendo outsourcing development for a web based Pokemon MMO. Would be better than the main series kiddie fodder.

I would do terrible, terrible things for a pokemon MMO. I think that the WiiU would sell millions of units if it was exclusive to that. If they bit the bullet and put it out as cross platform they would never have to make another game ever. I dont know many people who game who would not sub to a Poke MMO.

Is there really enough content for a full blown MMO though without it getting boring quiet quickly?

Aren't there like 8 million Pokemon now? And 700 countries?

Catch 'em all and let them fight to the death in battles with people all around the world.

And, you know...trade them.

I would.

Like the main games then...?

But all connected and every Pokemon available to catch.

And I'm sure some people are creative enough to add more stuff to do.

Well...now that I think about it...nah, would still get boring very quickly...Pokemon needs something truly new.

But all connected and every Pokemon available to catch.

And I'm sure some people are creative enough to add more stuff to do.

Well...now that I think about it...nah, would still get boring very quickly...Pokemon needs something truly new.

Connecting all regions sounds like an excellent start though.

Connecting all regions sounds like an excellent start though.

Yeah, I'd probably buy a Pokemon game which is like the others but contains every Pokemon and all regions.

Sign in to follow this