NEurope
Daft

P.T.

I have never had so much fun with a demo / teaser.

It was brilliant, albeit ridiculously scary.

So after you get killed / or attacked or what ever by the women which is without a doubt one of the fucking scariest things I've ever encountered, was anyone else on edge then about turning round and her being there again?

The part where you go to the "hello" then go to the door and the letters start appearing there, and you have to go back to the "hello" again and again, that was ridiculous as I just had this feeling she would be there again to get me.

So fucking tense, and I can't recall the last time I've sweat so much playing a game.

One of my friends was over while playing it, and he genuinely couldn't look at the TV when going round corners. I told him to try playing it and he wouldn't he actually said that Silent Hills is down 1 sale now just from watching PT let alone playing it.

I'm pretty damn hyped for it if they deliver scares as big as this demo.

One of my friends came around yesterday and he's a big Playstation nut. He's been working abroad and hasn't had the chance to pick up a PS4 yet and doesn't know an awful lot about it. A bit out of the loop.

We put PT on for him yesterday and forced him to play it. Fucking horrible, not sure why we did this to ourselves again. :shakehead

It's strange, as different things happened this time in a different order to when we did it. But, we finally made it to the end. I checked on the net afterwards and there are apparently three endings for this?

He was part way through the demo and remarked, "this reminds me of Silent Hill." Ine and I grinned at each other.

We didn't get the ending with the title reveal, so we went off to youtube to show the true ending. His face was a picture.

Hideo Kojima...haha, whaaaat? Amazing.

Guillermo Del Toro...what the fuuuuuuck? How cool.

Daryl from The Walking Dead? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Silent Hill..s.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! :yay:

I can't even finish it lol! after getting that scare and waking back up in the starting room i switched it off and haven't dared to touch it

I can't even finish it lol! after getting that scare and waking back up in the starting room i switched it off and haven't dared to touch it

If you get the chance, do it with another person. It's still scary, but it's also hilarious because you can laugh at each other, be scared together, etc. I recommend it.

:D

Some shitty news. P.T. is being pulled from the store and according to a tweet from Guillermo del Toro, Silent Hills is no longer happen. Factor in the crap that's been going down with Kojima and Konami and it doesn't seem too hard to believe. A real shame as P.T. hinted at something that could be great.

P.T. really showed that Horror games can still be done right. To throw out a silly buzzword, it had potential.

My buddy joked that Kojima and Guillermo del Toro should start a kickstarter for game called Quite Knolls. I think I could get behind that.

Konami can go suck a fuck! So...fucking angry right now.

You can't release THAT demo and not give us the full game. That's...that's just cruel.

Konami can go suck a fuck! So...fucking angry right now.

You can't release THAT demo and not give us the full game. That's...that's just cruel.

Konami needs to get their shit together, they can't survive off just MGS and PES. And it's not like stupidity isn't new on their part....SH2/3HD....ZoE HD port didn't run as smoothly as one would expect either.

Konami needs to get their shit together, they can't survive off just MGS and PES. And it's not like stupidity isn't new on their part....SH2/3HD....ZoE HD port didn't run as smoothly as one would expect either.

A lot of Konami's business is away from video games these days.

So yeah, saying I'm gutted about this is an understatement.

All I can say is, fuck Konami, I'm done with them. I may not even bother with MGS5 out of protest. Although if I do, I'll probably "obtain" it from somewhere...

I may have actually posted that pic to Konami's official Facebook page.... yeah.... :P

Konami is committed to new Silent Hill titles, however the embryonic ‘Silent Hills’ project developed with Guillermo del Toro and featuring the likeness of Norman Reedus will not be continued.

In terms of Kojima and Del Toro being involved, discussions on future Silent Hill projects are currently underway, and please stay tuned for further announcements.

http://kotaku.com/its-official-silent-hills-is-cancelled-1700379816

Some confirmation from Konami.

Just in case it couldn't be any more set in stone...

I don't even like Silent Hill, but I'm immensely disappointed that it's come to this.

So I will also join in on the cries of "Eff you, Konami"

EDIT: Nicked from GAF, couldn't resist sharing it.

CAjRVnzVIAA4WXD.jpg:large

Konami at E3 is going to be a very interesting occasion this year, even if it is for all the wrong reasons...

DOUBLE EDIT: Just found out the demo is being delisted from PSN after April 29th.

I mean, seriously? I don't know what's even going on anymore...

Edited by Glen-i

does Delisted mean they will remove it from our systems/block its use

No. 10char.

I'm redownloading now, just to make sure I have it. Similar to Too Human.

No. 10char.

HA 10char the most sarcastic way to extend a post! I love it, Thanks for that

Edited by Agent Gibbs

I haven't played the demo but this definitely looked like one of those games that could eventually have tempted me to get a PS4 at some point in the future. Well done, Konami :heh:

Hey guys...

[Tweet]726243629514149892[/tweet]

Iunno how to embed soooo

Edit I searched it.

Edited by Nolan

I'm not as excited by VR as many on here, nor have I experienced P.T., but I can imagine how powerfully terrifying something like this would be if the project was resurrected on PSVR :eek:

I'd love for Nintendo to make it happen on NX, though :heh:

I'm not as excited by VR as many on here, nor have I experienced P.T., but I can imagine how powerfully terrifying something like this would be if the project was resurrected on PSVR :eek:

I'd love for Nintendo to make it happen on NX, though :heh:

and on that premise i hope its never made! right now i'm saying NOPE just from memory of the demo! a VR version?! HELL NOPE NOPE NOPE

Goodnight...does that mean "goodnight, the project is finally over" or "goodnight, sweet dreams ;)"?

There have been tons of rumours that Del Toro and Kojima were going to take the premise of this and carry on with the project, but obviously without the Silent Hill/s name. I hope to God that this is what is happening here.