NEurope
drahkon

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

@drahkon, your scores in this game are insane. How the fuck do you do it?!

Don't remember that my scores are "insane" :D When I went for 3 stars on the stages I got 'in the zone' on some of them...maybe that's how I did it.

Don't remember that my scores are "insane" :D When I went for 3 stars on the stages I got 'in the zone' on some of them...maybe that's how I did it.

I'm watching @Eenuh go through each level now trying to get three stars. It's somewhat magical. She beat one of your scores and now she wants to destroy you on every level, ahah.

I'm watching @Eenuh go through each level now trying to get three stars. It's somewhat magical. She beat one of your scores and now she wants to destroy you on every level, ahah.

Well, you can tell her I'm not going to buy any of her Christmas cards this year. :blank:

Just kidding. Looking forward to beating her scores when/if I get back to the game someday : peace:

Just kidding. Looking forward to beating her scores when/if I get back to the game someday : peace:

Don't worry, I only beat one of your scores and that was on an early level. On most levels I can't even manage 3 stars!

Still need to beat the Topaz boss too... That mofo is haaaaard!

Don't worry, I only beat one of your scores and that was on an early level.

WGfxE7v.jpg

:p

Still need to beat the Topaz boss too... That mofo is haaaaard!

Yeah, I remember it being quite a long fight. And you only have one life...

I don't know the answer to that. But, I found this link which may have the answer. Sounds like there's a select few stages that are available for co-op. Guess that means no Pacifist stages?

@drahkon, your scores in this game are insane. How the fuck do you do it?!

Ugh, that sucks.

One trophy left.

And fuck me, it's difficult. Score 10 million points on classic evolved without losing a life :blank:

Will probably take me a while...

I did it. : peace:

Platinum get :awesome:

At least for the PS4 version. Maybe I'll try to get it for the PSVita version, too. But not in 2015 :D

Maybe I'll try to get it for the PSVita version, too. But not in 2015 :D

Well, I have just gotten the most difficult trophies for the Vita Version: The ones for local co-op. If you've ever tried this mode you can probably guess that it was difficult. And I did this alone...with no co-op partner.

Yes, I'm proud :laughing:

Also got the other difficult trophy: Retro - Score 10 million points on Evolved Classic without losing a life

:awesome:

Now that those trophies are out of the way I can enjoy the rest of the hunt : peace:

Well, I have just gotten the most difficult trophies for the Vita Version: The ones for local co-op. If you've ever tried this mode you can probably guess that it was difficult. And I did this alone...with no co-op partner.

Yes, I'm proud :laughing:

Also got the other difficult trophy: Retro - Score 10 million points on Evolved Classic without losing a life

:awesome:

Now that those trophies are out of the way I can enjoy the rest of the hunt : peace:

Very impressed at all these trophies boyo but can you displace my 350million n-euro champ score for classic solo pacifism?

Very impressed at all these trophies boyo but can you displace my 350million n-euro champ score for classic solo pacifism?

But first I'll get the Platinum :laughing: Haven't done any Highscore hunts with Geometry Wars 3, yet :blank:

Bump!

Got the Platinum on the Vita version : peace: Probably my last Platinum of the year.

Maybe I'll go for the PS3 version Platinum next year :)