NEurope
bryanee

Robin Williams - Found Dead - RIP

Just found out.

Well, this sucks massively...

He was a fantastic actor. First Rik Mayall, now this.

R.I.P

Wow. That came out of nowhere :(

The world suddenly feels a lot darker...

Feels like all my favourite actors are dropping like flies :cry:

Saw this starting to trend on Twitter, thought it was another one of them "bogus trends". How wrong was i, this is certainly something i was not expecting. Such a fine actor, very talented. R.I.P

He was superb in Good Will Hunting, and a terrific improviser - to put it mildly. Once he was off you couldn't stop him.

A sad, sad day indeed. Hopefully the truth about mental illnesses will strike home to those muppets out there who can't conceive of such a happy and ebullient person wanting to end their own life. RIP.

Edited by dwarf

I just watched family guy where Peter turns everyone into robin Williams , turn the news on shortly after and find this out I am gutted it's so sad :( and such a waste at such an age with many more to give .

He was my favourite actor growing up. I grew up on films like Aladdin, Mrs Doubtfire, Jumanji, Hook, etc and then when I got older I watched his more serious stuff like Dead Poets Society and Good Will Hunting, ... just an amazingly talented guy, he never failed to bring a smile to my face.

This is fucking horrible. Never going to be able to watch Aladdin again without bawling.

This is truly terrible news... :( I don't even want to accept that this has actually happened. :weep:

I have to though... :blank: this sucks!

R.I.P Robin Williams

My condolences to Miss Zelda Williams and the rest of the family.

Just so awful. :sad:

I need a drink... or several.

Seriously! WTF? Just heard the awful news. This is bizarre and so tragic. Words literally fail to describe my shock. God bless and R.I.P.

This is sad. If it is issues with mental health then it is even more sad that he did this by himself.

Lots of films that I watched in my childhood he was in. Funny guy. RIP.

Absolutely gutted by this news. What a huge loss this is. This year continues to rob me of some of my favourite celebrities. :(

SLi9r1V.png

Man, just pic made me really tear up.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

So I just found this out. Normally feel a bit bad about certain celebrity deaths but this is rather gutting, such a presence across a wide range of films from my childhood and beyond. He was a really great actor to watch imo, saddening news to hear :(

RIP Robin Williams, cant really find the words. At 63 he still had many potential years ahead of him. Definately taken from us too soon.

To me he'll always be the Peter Pan who grew up and genie in the lamp.

Least now he can take that flight 2nd star to right and straight on till morning :'(

Absolutely gutted by this news. What a huge loss this is. This year continues to rob me of some of my favourite celebrities. :(

SLi9r1V.png

Man, just pic made me really tear up.

Well, that did it. Had to share that on facebook, right in the feels, man. :'(

Absolutely gutted by this. I used to watch Mork and Mindy when I was a kid, Flubber was the first film I saw in the cinema, Mrs Doubtfire is one of my favourite childhood films, as is Hook. Then, there's the "other" side of Robin Williams with great performances in Good Will Hunting, the darker side of him in Insomnia and One Hour Photo and finally, a personal favourite, What Dreams May Come. He just had such a great range.

Loved the guy and everything that he did. Would watch films just for him. My heart sank when I saw this thread last night.

Robin Williams was hilarious. If there's anyone who hasn't seen his stand up routine on the origins of golf, they should seek it out now.

It's always a pity when someone like this dies, but even more so when is because of depression.