NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

360Gamepoint guide

This guide tells you how to get points quick.

King Kong

6-10Hours

1000Gamer points:

Just play through the game and you will get 1000points

GUN

6-10hours

500points play through the game

500points Do all the side quests and goldmining

Condemned

6-14Hours

1000Gamer ponts:

Use a Item guide. You get points for finding items. And not using Firearms.

Kill serial killer X once and spear him another time for more points

Kameo

6-10hours

500-700points

Just play through the game. Easy peasy

the rest of the points are a bit harder to get.

Fifa and Amped should also give away alot of points.

The rest

PD dosent give away points. It's more work and you only get 5-10points each achivment. but after an 1hour of muliplayer you should have 50-100points

PGR3 (30min) gives you easy 50points... the rest is more time consuming

COD2 (10min) gives you easy 50points... Just do training.

Any more ways of getting points easily?

Whats the obsession with these gamer points, aren't they just numbers in a gamercard or is it much much more?

Hardly much of a guide, it tells you exactly the same as the bloody game.

I think the sooner everybody stops wanking over gamerpoints the better.

Thanks for the list! I'm trying my best to get the most out of my games, so i need this list and a achievement one to fully complete them!

:hehe:

Gamerpoints are just bragging rights, and they make you want to complete a game more, just so u can beat your friend at it, i compete with Caris a bit :P and one of my real life mates.

And that guide you wrote is pretty crap.

Amped 3 takes quite a while to get the points up, and i cant beleive you said "use an item guide for condemed", just find it yourself, wots point in getting points if your just going to cheat for them, theyre made to get the most out of your games, not to cheat through them

I had over 4000 points weeks ago, its not really that big of a deal but if your gonna make a guide at least do it properly.

I don't wanna start a argument or anything and i'm not having ago at anyone but don't you think your all being a bit harsh?

Perhaps it's me, but instead of saying it's crap, couldn't you of said 'Thanks for the guide, however i would of liked some more information'.

I just feel nearly every post in this thread has been totally negative towards DiemetriX post.

Perhaps it's me, i think differently to alot of people, so perhaps i should shut-up. :laughing:

I don't wanna start a argument or anything and i'm not having ago at anyone but don't you think your all being a bit harsh?

Perhaps it's me, but instead of saying it's crap, couldn't you of said 'Thanks for the guide, however i would of liked some more information'.

I just feel nearly every post in this thread has been totally negative towards DiemetriX post.

Perhaps it's me, i think differently to alot of people, so perhaps i should shut-up. :laughing:

Not really, as it this is not a guide, it tells you almost exactly the same as what can be found on the 360 achievment section. Also saying to use another guide is hardly much of a guide.

Not really, as it this is not a guide, it tells you almost exactly the same as what can be found on the 360 achievment section. Also saying to use another guide is hardly much of a guide.

ok. I found it quite informative, seeing as i haven't read the achievement section, lol. :)

Well I'm a point hore. I like geting the points. And while this may not be an elaborate Guide it tells you what games give you easy points. And i reccomend playing through Condemned without a guide first. But IF you are a Point hore I sugest u use the guide for finding all the items. And if you dont care.. don't complain.

I started the basis of an Xbox 360 Acheivements Database website with every acheivement for every game clearly explained and stuff, but lack the technical skills and time to really do it. I expect we'll see a proper one online soon enough, though.

I started the basis of an Xbox 360 Acheivements Database website with every acheivement for every game clearly explained and stuff, but lack the technical skills and time to really do it. I expect we'll see a proper one online soon enough, though.

I was also thinking about doing it.. but i'm to lazy. Hope you finish it :) would be great :)

Well I'm a point hore. I like geting the points. And while this may not be an elaborate Guide it tells you what games give you easy points. And i reccomend playing through Condemned without a guide first. But IF you are a Point hore I sugest u use the guide for finding all the items. And if you dont care.. don't complain.

:P point whore, 3000 points :P 1000 of em from King Kong, wich is too easy :P

Im on more points than you at moment, and im not a pro gamer :P :P

I wouldnt play through condmned first as there is a glitch in the game. If you sont collect all metal peices and birds in the correct order you wont get all the awards. Also saving the game a few times will fuck it up as well, this happened me.

worked fine for me mate on condemed, everything unlocked wen it shud of unlocked.

A couple of times on Kameo, I haven't recieved points when I should of. I THINK this is down to my Internet connection going down for a short amount of time, during which time I unlocked the acheivement. Has anybody else had this happened?

I'm on the last level thing (Thorns Castle) but don't have my acheivements for saving two of the ancestors, supposedly because I wasn't connected to Live when I did it.

Will I get these points at any point?

I'm to scared sh*tting myself to worry about collecting dead birds in Condemned, the game absolutely rocks, but it really is scaring me, perhaps it's because it's realistic?

Anyway, this is the launch game i've played the least, i'm quite pleased i've kept a fantastic game till last to play when theres a month where no 360 games are out, like Feb 2006 for example....and play it.

:smile:

lol,

owen heres a tip, the metal are by the eyes drawn on the wall :)

and if you havent completed it , get ready for a few major shit up moments, you'll know wot i mean once you get to them. :D

:P point whore, 3000 points :P 1000 of em from King Kong, wich is too easy :P

Im on more points than you at moment, and im not a pro gamer :P :P

want a cookie? :laughing:

Sign in to follow this