NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

I joined mad-dogs team? @lostmario you never accepted my friend request? Any idea what day we are all getting togther for a game? Im away tomorrow night so not then please lol

I had an online game with my pro, got my left wing position and got 2 goals and an assist it was ammmmaaaazing. Next two games i ended up upfront and left center mid. Not so good.....

I joined mad-dogs team? @lostmario you never accepted my friend request? Any idea what day we are all getting togther for a game? Im away tomorrow night so not then please lol

I had an online game with my pro, got my left wing position and got 2 goals and an assist it was ammmmaaaazing. Next two games i ended up upfront and left center mid. Not so good.....

I've still got to make my pro. Do enough of us have the game yet to start the team up and make it worthwhile? How many do we have so far?

So far:

Myself

Esequiel

lostmario

Dazzybee

MadDog

Hero-of-Time, I think?

Just a question: What settings are you guys playing on in terms of control?

I've got

Auto Switching: Manual

Auto switching move assistance: None

Passing Power Assistance: Off

Pass Assistance: Manual

Through ball assistance: Manual

Shot assistance: Manual

Cross assistance: Manual

Lob pass assistance: Manual

Save assistance: Assisted

Analog Sprint: On

Defending: Tactical defending

I've never paid any attention to the settings before and usually just play on the default settings. I've put everything to manual and it's fucking hard.

props for trying that. You should move to semi assistance as the default assisted settings is basically the cpu doing the work for you.

props for trying that. You should move to semi assistance as the default assisted settings is basically the cpu doing the work for you.

I'll give that a try, thanks!

Fuck, it was difficult trying to do even the simple things on manual. Passing a ball a few metres would result in it either being overhit or underhit, or missing the intended player. It was definitely an eye-opener and I can see how it would be rewarding in the end when you do eventually get the hang of it.

So Ultimate Team may be another mode I won't bother with as that forces tactical defending too... I just don't believe how EA are just ruining every mode like this... doing my head in.

Thanks for the advice on the defending, I'll try that, I find it so irritatingly unrealistic tactical defending, play seem to move so cumbersomely so the slightest shift from the attacking player leaves you for dead. Legacy defending is a hundred times better, but seems to be getting phased out...

How do you accept team invites? I got the notification from lost but can't seem to find it!

Auto Switching: Manual Air Balls Only - I've used Air Balls Only in past games as the Manual setting was glitched. If it has been fixed I'll switch to Manual

Auto switching move assistance: None None

Passing Power Assistance: Off Off

Pass Assistance: Manual Manual

Through ball assistance: Manual Manual

Shot assistance: Manual Manual

Cross assistance: Manual Manual

Lob pass assistance: Manual Manual

Save assistance: Assisted No idea what this is, yet. Probably only interesting when you switch to your goalie May switch it to Manual, too

Analog Sprint: On Off

Defending: Tactical defending Tactical Defending

(my settings in bold)

This how I have always played and will play during our league.

May pick this up tomorrow. Tuesday at the latest.

Won't have time to play for two weeks after Wednesday, though :( (Should be able to do some matches on weekends, if we decide to start our league soon)

Anyone finding alot of games with crazy scorelines? The game is fun but most of frustrations lie with the GK - very erratic.

The best thing about this version is the dribbling. So easy to get past players now.

I'm finding the goalkeepers fine. If anything, they're too good at times. A tad overpowered.

I'm struggling to create chances. I get to the edge of their box and they go into defensive mode, big time. Then, they try and counter. Whoever said that there's no midfield battles in this is wrong, I'm finding that the midfields matter a lot!

So a couple of times now I've had results not count in online play despite the match finishing and being awarded 3 points. Watch the highlights here on twitch:

http://www.twitch.tv/flameboy84/c/5200775

Lucky I happened to be recording at the time! I am clearly seen being awarded 3 points for a total of nine. Yet by the time I'm back at the menu tthe points haven't been added!

Edited by flameboy

just back from me hols, will be on this like a car bonnet. Amazon sent be two copies of Fifa :) hello ebay.

Finally have the game. : peace:

Created an online Pro. Played two Drop-in matches.

I already hate it when teammates are too stupid :laughing:

Skill games are fucking awesome. Haven't tried them all but damn they are fun.

And the game itself...is great. We'll have an amazing time with our league. Can't wait for it to begin. :)

Great N-E club games yesterday with @Hero\-of\-Time.

Hopefully we can have a few more tonight, say starting time of 7?

@dazzybee, accept the party invites. We were trying to get you to join us when you were sat at the menu screen.

I was also trying to get you in a party when we had those 3 games on Saturday.

I bet you were still in Wii U mode.

Good games last night.

We went on a good run at the end, 2 wins, 2 draws. One more point for promotion.

My pro's first touch was shocking. I've played around with his height/weight and hopefully I have sorted out his ball control.

Good games last night.

We went on a good run at the end, 2 wins, 2 draws. One more point for promotion.

My pro's first touch was shocking. I've played around with his height/weight and hopefully I have sorted out his ball control.

Those games were hilarious yesterday. Me causing the goal to be offside, the AI stealing the penalty, that ginger player!

Nice to see you racked up a couple of wins. Must have been because I left. :D

Yeah I enjoyed it a lot. Was a good laugh. Sorry to the corner flag. So damn sexy though.

Yeah I enjoyed it a lot. Was a good laugh. Sorry to the corner flag. So damn sexy though.

That cracked me up completely. :D There's so many times we just wander off and our guys are in the back of the goal, looking at the corner flag or sitting on the bench. :)

Great N-E club games yesterday with @Hero\-of\-Time.

Hopefully we can have a few more tonight, say starting time of 7?

@dazzybee, accept the party invites. We were trying to get you to join us when you were sat at the menu screen.

I was also trying to get you in a party when we had those 3 games on Saturday.

I bet you were still in Wii U mode.

You guys are starting? Cant wait to get stuck in. Sorry about the first time lost, I was with a friend so didn't seem right, second time I was just going to bed. I'm away for a few days but desperate to get going.

Are we doing a lewgue against each other as well as a team playing together? What position am I in?

Fired this up for the first time last night and having not played a FIFA for a while and not playing the demo I was a little overwhelmed by all the menus and getting started, ended up in the practice area to start with so I could get grips with it. Hopefully be ready to play with you guys soon.

You guys are starting? Cant wait to get stuck in. Sorry about the first time lost, I was with a friend so didn't seem right, second time I was just going to bed. I'm away for a few days but desperate to get going.

Are we doing a lewgue against each other as well as a team playing together? What position am I in?

I've sent you a transfer request to join N-Europe United.

I've sent it to 4-5 on here who haven't accepted yet. WHERE ARE YOU?! :heh:

Fired this up for the first time last night and having not played a FIFA for a while and not playing the demo I was a little overwhelmed by all the menus and getting started, ended up in the practice area to start with so I could get grips with it. Hopefully be ready to play with you guys soon.

You make it sound like we are experts or something. I'm tripe at the game and I'm just in it for the lols, which have came thick and fast so far. :)

You make it sound like we are experts or something. I'm tripe at the game and I'm just in it for the lols, which have came thick and fast so far. :)

I was literally like a rabbit in headlights whilst in the menus last night, didn't know what to do first? Create a pro, play some games, play online or learn the controls, I settled on learning the controls in the practice area. Will try and play some games later, see how I get on.

I really wish that I was a student again or in school because I would hammer that shit into this game. I've not even made my pro yet, I've not touched Ultimate Team, I'm still doing my own tournament (Premier League) and plugging away on that. I love it.

I tell you what, those skill games between matches are fucking addictive! My PS4 is in overdrive at the moment...I've got this and Destiny on the go, as well as Injustice. Alien and Drive Club are out soon, too. Ahhhhhhh! How did I go from the WiiU to this?

Sign in to follow this