NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

I'm already feeling more interested in FIFA 15 as local multiplayer is becoming increasingly more restricted and I'm getting a buzz from competing online that I haven't felt for years :eek:

If the new FIFA can improve the gamplay in a few key areas on the PS3 version, I'd be happy with that. I fear there'll be too much focus on the 'next-gen' :heh:

Whilst I'm sure Fifa15 will be great on the PS3, they will unfortunately start shifting their focus onto the next gen systems. I think the 11vs11 isn't even available on the PS3/360 for Fifa15, as they've "moved" that permanently into next gen.

I've preordered too. Looking forward to it. Pretty confident I'll demolish everyone in here though... Can I be spurs?

Awesome! I'll edit my first post to include you in there.

Spurs, eh? I'm not worried then since Soldado CAN'T HIT SHIT!

Not a problem

FifaLeague_zpscc0c7b86.jpg

52514906-claping-.gif

Looks great! :D

Whenever it happens lost....

You what son?

Dazzy already yapping his trap about being confident of demolishing everyone before we have even started...feels like I'm in the football thread!

In terms of options, how about 1 favourite team and another international as backup to clash of favourites. Or, if two people want to be Barcelona, let them both be...but wear a different kit :p

Oh don't be boring....

I think real, barca, Chelsea and Man city should be banned!

Dazzy already yapping his trap about being confident of demolishing everyone before we have even started...feels like I'm in the football thread!

This right here is why I won't be playing in the league. People can take it too seriously and it becomes personal. The back and forth between Flinky and Drahkon in this thread is hilarious and you can tell its all a bit of fun to them.

Still up for Clubs mind you. : peace:

Nah, you can tell Dazzy is just chatting bollocks/doing it for the lolz. I don't think he seriously believes anything he says. :laughing:

Of course it's just to add a little spice to proceedings. For me this makes it MORE fun. Lost now can't wait to play and (he thinks) destroy me in this game. More drama!

This right here is why I won't be playing in the league. People can take it too seriously and it becomes personal. The back and forth between Flinky and Drahkon in this thread is hilarious and you can tell its all a bit of fun to them.

Still up for Clubs mind you. : peace:

Its all a bit of fun, everyone wants to beat dazzybee already.

Come on, you know you want to take part.

No excuses this time, we got VOICE CHAT!

The back and forth between Flinky and Drahkon in this thread is hilarious and you can tell its all a bit of fun to them.

hhn.gif

This shit ain't fun to me. This is serious business. I will own him. I will destroy him. I will make him weep.

"Flinky" will become a new adjective.

flinky

adjective, flinkier, flinkiest

1) being a sad and horrible FIFA player

'Fierce_LiNk is so flinky'

'Fierce_LiNk is the flinkiest person on earth'

2) being bad at everything in life

'Dude, you're so flinky when you play FIFA'

sost.gif

Jeebus, my comments are hardly personal. Im just antagonising Dazzy to make the inevitable match more fiery.

Anyone know the best place to pre order? I'm after the standard edition - not bothered about ultimate team....

Anyone know the best place to pre order? I'm after the standard edition - not bothered about ultimate team....

Which version? PS4? £44/45 from Amazon. You might be able to get it a couple of quid cheaper through something like Tesco if you have points.

It's £42.95 from The Game Collection, but that deal runs out in half an hour. Hurry if you want that.

By the way, the demo will be out next week (September 10th).

A day after Destiny's release. Lol. WON'T PLAY FIFA DEMO, THEN.

Edited by drahkon

By the way, the demo will be out next week (September 10th).

A day after Destiny's release. Lol. WON'T PLAY FIFA DEMO, THEN.

Is there a PS3 demo out at the same time too..?

I've been playing FIFA 14 most days over the last week or 2, though generally just for a quick blast of 3 or 4 games online.

To be honest, while I previously said that I was starting to get used to it a little, the main enjoyment is coming from competing online for promotion up the divisions rather than the gameplay itself, which is still frustratingly poor at times :hmm:

I would love FIFA 15 to be a drastic improvement but I fear the gameplay won't have changed enough to be significantly better. I guess we'll soon find out!

I know everyone is champing at the bit for this news....or not, anyway demo is live now for def on Xbox One, not sure on PS4 (noticed @drahkon said 10th a few posts up) 3.07 GB, once everyone's Destiny has finished installing :)

Currently downloading the PS3 version of the demo so I'll hopefully be able to give it a blast when I get home from work tonight :hehe:

Currently downloading the PS3 version of the demo so I'll hopefully be able to give it a blast when I get home from work tonight :hehe:

PS4 demo almost downloaded and my best mate is on his way to my place.

We'll test the shit out of it :laughing:

Been playing the demo on PS4 and I like it so far.

Had about 5 games and scored some really good goals - took and scored my first free kick with Yaya Toure :)

Alot more control when sprinting with the ball - I think pace is gonna be key in this one.

GK's have improved too - much better reactions.

Played the demo and liked it. First fifa I have tried in 3 years.

With semi controls you get a lot of misplaced passes which is good. My concern with Fifa however is that when playing online its difficult to find games where people use semi or manual. Why do EA still default the controls to assisted? The game sucks like that and plays totally unrealistic!!!

Also I really need to see how the lesser teams AI play. I don't want to play Burnley and they are keeping the ball like Barcelona with very few errors.

One thing I still notice about the CPU is they still play too much down the wings and not enough centrally as well as always going forward and not passing backwards.

I wont get the game day 1 as still not convinced, will wait to see what people say.

I played a couple of quick games of the FIFA 15 PS3 demo before bed last night and it was instantly apparent just how much quicker the game was compared to FIFA 14. Having played a decent amount of the current game over the last month or so, the new game almost seems too quick, initially :eek: I'd almost go as far as to say I'm looking forward to it..

Tried the demo yesterday with the caveat that I'm not a footy fan and am shite at footy games. Very impressive but it's not my bag so sadly it's one game I won't getting involved in with you lot.

So, I did the following just now

@Fierce_LiNk you ready? This is what I'll do to you.

What settings will you guys be playing on? I'll be fully manual :p Scoring a goal (like this one^^) without any assists is so satisfying.

Edited by drahkon

Sign in to follow this